• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Hello. Played this for first time and I love it. However I ran into a tile (?) Error that does not allow me to continue and forced me to also skip blue's tale 1.
    The issues are different.
    In Blues tale, when I go to the next room its pitch black and Im stuck and unable to move.
    In normal story, the stairs located in the room where the paper writing "to open the slide, press the switch" are like, blocked by an invisible wall and I can't go to the next room.
    So sadly I'm stuck there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello. Played this for first time and I love it. However I ran into a tile (?) Error that does not allow me to continue and forced me to also skip blue's tale 1.
    The issues are different.
    In Blues tale, when I go to the next room its pitch black and Im stuck and unable to move.
    In normal story, the stairs located in the room where the paper writing "to open the slide, press the switch" are like, blocked by an invisible wall and I can't go to the next room.
    So sadly I'm stuck there.
    Those 2 issues were fixed with the latest patch.
    1) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 ROM.
    2) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    3) Enjoy.

Detailed steps on how to apply patches right here.

ON: Public Service Announcement about the latest patch.
    rduGW9V.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hi!
    I was told I'd have to start over if I patch the latest (4th and final) patch. Is this true? If so is there a way around it? If not true, will there be any problems that i have to be cautious about?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    So, dumb question, but would anyone be willing to help me get this hack to run on my EverDrive gba X5? I can get the game to run fine in an emulator but not on my everdrive. It's only the 11E version too, not the Beta 13. Beta 13 works fine.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there likely to be another patch where you have to start a new save file again?
    There's no way to tell, Grep.
    Hi!
    I was told I'd have to start over if I patch the latest (4th and final) patch. Is this true? If so is there a way around it? If not true, will there be any problems that i have to be cautious about?
    1) Yes, it is highly suggested for everyone to start a new savefile in the latest patch.
    2) There's no way around it. If you use a savefile made during the 3rd Patch, you may find some game breaking bugs.
    3) Avoid Pallet Town's Pokémon Center. I think that's the only thing you need to be careful with right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hi!
    I looked for a "clean fire red rom", and i got the (U)squirrels one---Is this ok? If not, perhaps link me a proper one? And is the patching something like this? :-
    1.Get Clean Fire red rom
    2.Patch with BETA 13 ALL PATCH ups
    3.Then patch with FIX FIX FIX ups
    4.Then patch with WTF more glitches ups
    and then I'm good to go?

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • I really looked at the cut scenes and never understood how do you properly get Snorlax in Red Adventures. I got it on the bike race but it didn't show up for one of the cut scenes on Seafoam Islands. It was the only real proper cut scene that showed all your Pokemon in your party.

EDIT: Speaking of Seafoam, anyone know how to do the supreme ice puzzle and to get to the girl?

EDIT: How do you get to New Island? I got the invitation, wait, is it even completable?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    The Cinnabar Mansion isn't accessible in the Beta 13 Part 1.

The Evolution Coral allows you to evolve Eevee back into itself or into any of its evolutions minus Mystereon and Omneon.
    Hey Lunos! Can I have some information about these new Eeveelutions? What type are they? Which are their stats? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    I cannot seem to get to Vermilion Gym. Everything is completely blocked off and I'm pretty sure I need to go there in order to finish the Pokemon Tower part. Is this a bug or I am missing something?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2018
    Hey love the game but i ran into a few bugs/glitches. When i try to do the bonus chapter where you spend the night at the guys house and he eats steve it wont allow me to go downstairs when he wakes me up to go to lavender town.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi!
    I looked for a "clean fire red rom", and i got the (U)squirrels one---Is this ok? If not, perhaps link me a proper one? And is the patching something like this? :-
    1.Get Clean Fire red rom
    2.Patch with BETA 13 ALL PATCH ups
    3.Then patch with FIX FIX FIX ups
    4.Then patch with WTF more glitches ups
    and then I'm good to go?
    Yep.
    EDIT: Speaking of Seafoam, anyone know how to do the supreme ice puzzle and to get to the girl?

EDIT: How do you get to New Island? I got the invitation, wait, is it even completable?
    1) The girl is currently unreachable.
    2) The same goes for New Island. You can only get the Invitation and that's it, at the moment.
    Hey Lunos! Can I have some information about these new Eeveelutions? What type are they? Which are their stats? Thanks in advance!
    Their types are shown in the Pokémon Summary Menu. You can evolve your Eevee into any of its evolutions or into itself and the same goes for them, so you can check that kind of information by yourself.

As for their base stats, they're unknown. Aethestode is the only single person who knows such information.
    I cannot seem to get to Vermilion Gym. Everything is completely blocked off and I'm pretty sure I need to go there in order to finish the Pokemon Tower part. Is this a bug or I am missing something?
    Vermilion's Gym is where the Abandoned Gym Side Chapter begins.
    You do not need to play said chapter at all, unless you want to.
    Anyways, just walk behind the PokéMart.
    Hey love the game but i ran into a few bugs/glitches. When i try to do the bonus chapter where you spend the night at the guys house and he eats steve it wont allow me to go downstairs when he wakes me up to go to lavender town.
    Make sure that you're using the latest patches. You won't be able to complete it anyways though, because it requires the Rock Smash HM which is not obtainable in the Beta 13 Part 1.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Does aethestode know about the fanfic traveler? If not its a great source for inspiration regarding events and charecters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2018
    Hello.

My bulbasaur is already at level 22 and is not evolving...

But before the last patch, he evolved at level 16 i think.

Is this happening to someone else?

Back