• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    I have a question about poliwhirl. Do I have to make it evolve into poliwrath during the event? I want it to learn hydro pump as early as possible. I think it learns hydro pump earlier if it's a poliwhirl.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Hey, the clock feature on the upper left corner of the screen doesn't work for me. It just stays at 12:00:00. I'm playing the game on my 3ds using mgba emulator.

Years
  • Hi Aetheestode ,
    I am very excited for the next patch..
    I think if you make the complete game in one patch file then it will be better....
    I know you need to expand the rom again..but it will be a best game ever made..✌✌✌

uub

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2020
    Where can you get shiny pokemons?
    I replayed a few times, and sometimes i can talk to pokemons that are shiny, and sometimes I can't.
    How exactly does it work?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a question about poliwhirl. Do I have to make it evolve into poliwrath during the event? I want it to learn hydro pump as early as possible. I think it learns hydro pump earlier if it's a poliwhirl.
    I just checked and the Water Stone is working on Poliwhirl just as usual. What I didn't try was cancelling the forced evolution in the Underwater Spot. I don't know if the game forces you to have a Poliwrath in order to proceed or not.
    Where can you get shiny pokemons?
    I replayed a few times, and sometimes i can talk to pokemons that are shiny, and sometimes I can't.
    How exactly does it work?
    On certain days of the week, 1 Shiny Pokémon appears in one specific part of Kanto.
    Right now, the scripted shiny Pokémon that we (the players) currently know of are:
    -Shiny Spearow on Mondays in Route 1.
    -Shiny Beedrill on Tuesday in Viridian Forest.
    -Shiny Meowth on Friday (today) in Route 6.

Those 3 are mentioned in the Bonus Section of my obtainable Pokémon guide, just in case you feel like taking a look at it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Im having trouble getting into Saffron in Beta 13, neither Oak or Delia appear in Pallet town after the legendary birds cut scene

Ttar0914

Years
  • I have a question about poliwhirl. Do I have to make it evolve into poliwrath during the event? I want it to learn hydro pump as early as possible. I think it learns hydro pump earlier if it's a poliwhirl.
    Yes, you have, otherwise certain cut scenes won't be triggered correctly. Also, Poliwrath learns Hydro Pump some time in the 40's.
    Hey, the clock feature on the upper left corner of the screen doesn't work for me. It just stays at 12:00:00. I'm playing the game on my 3ds using mgba emulator.
    I don't know what's causing it, but apparently the Real-Time-Clock function isn't working as it should on your emulator. Try searching a solution for it on Google, as I unfortunately don't know, how to fix this. ~_~

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2018
    Hi! I'm currently in the Orange Archipelago League and passed the preliminary rounds and fought green in the semi-finals. Unfortunately I lost against her the 2nd time and now I don't know how to proceed in the story. I can't find her again in the room nor blue. Help appreaciated!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Why can not I complete the Carly event in Hamlin Island? I need a third fight (Beta 11E. I Have Captured Darkrai)

Years

• Phew, thats great. Thanks.:)

Hi! I'm currently in the Orange Archipelago League and passed the preliminary rounds and fought green in the semi-finals. Unfortunately I lost against her the 2nd time and now I don't know how to proceed in the story. I can't find her again in the room nor blue. Help appreaciated!

You're supposed to win against green and fight blue. So its better to load from a previous saved location,before your fight with green

Why can not I complete the Carly event in Hamlin Island? I need a third fight (Beta 11E. I Have Captured Darkrai)

By complete, u mean the clipped wings? The dev didnt include the script for it
    Else the Carly event finishes with you defeating and then getting darkrai from valencia island.

I have a Shiny Psyduck. I don't know the day but was in underwater during Evolution Chapter and before all fix patches.

A question. After obtain Surf I sent back to Pallet and saw Blue in a Sale's House. After this, my mom, Delia, Daisy and Ramuh disappears from Pallet

The psyducks always obtainable during the poliwhirl evolution event i think.
    I played the same during different days, because of the glitch patch releases, caught psyduck every time.
    Its best not to reenter Pallet after youve finished with the cinnabar islands. It might be because pallet is meant to be deserted before the event in saffron city takes place...or at least it was in beta 11

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I just checked and the Water Stone is working on Poliwhirl just as usual. What I didn't try was cancelling the forced evolution in the Underwater Spot. I don't know if the game forces you to have a Poliwrath in order to proceed or not.

On certain days of the week, 1 Shiny Pokémon appears in one specific part of Kanto.
    Right now, the scripted shiny Pokémon that we (the players) currently know of are:
    -Shiny Spearow on Mondays in Route 1.
    -Shiny Beedrill on Tuesday in Viridian Forest.
    -Shiny Meowth on Friday (today) in Route 6.

Those 3 are mentioned in the Bonus Section of my obtainable Pokémon guide, just in case you feel like taking a look at it.

I have a Shiny Psyduck. I don't know the day but was in underwater during Evolution Chapter and before all fix patches.

A question. After obtain Surf I sent back to Pallet and saw Blue in a Sale's House. After this, my mom, Delia, Daisy and Ramuh disappears from Pallet

Ttar0914

Years
  • I have a Shiny Psyduck. I don't know the day but was in underwater during Evolution Chapter and before all fix patches.

That Psyduck below the S.S. Anne is always supposed to be a shiny one, it's a static encounter like the shiny Gyarados in GSC/HGSS. If you accidentally defeat it, it's gone.
    Also, the current part of Beta 13 ends after getting the Volcano Badge, so there are only bonus chapters left to be cleared. Make sure you have patched FIXFIXFIX.ups and WTF More Glitch.ups onto your already patched .gba file.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    By complete, u mean the clipped wings? The dev didnt include the script for it
    Else the Carly event finishes with you defeating and then getting darkrai from valencia island.

but it's supposed to end with Carly's death, so I remember.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    Been checking back every day for beta 13 part 2. I wanna play it again but don't wanna start part 1 and then part 2 comes out because can't patch on my phone lol
    Hopefully I'm not waiting too long.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a Shiny Psyduck. I don't know the day but was in underwater during Evolution Chapter and before all fix patches.

1) Welp, yeah, there's that too. The Shiny Psyduck isn't a weekly Shiny though. It always appears no matter at which hour or day you play.
    2) Yeah, you shouldn't be able to trigger that cutscene, it's an already reported issue.
    The messy flags at Pallet Town will be fixed in one fell swoop with the Part 2.
    Been checking back every day for beta 13 part 2. I wanna play it again but don't wanna start part 1 and then part 2 comes out because can't patch on my phone lol
    Hopefully I'm not waiting too long.
    Unless something like what happened with the 4th Patch happens again, you will be able to continue your savefle from Part 1 in Part 2 just fine.

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hi! I'm currently in the Orange Archipelago League and passed the preliminary rounds and fought green in the semi-finals. Unfortunately I lost against her the 2nd time and now I don't know how to proceed in the story. I can't find her again in the room nor blue. Help appreaciated!

May I ask the both of you, why you are still playing Beta 11E? This beta is already outdated. I recommend both of you to download Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups, patch this onto a clean Fire Red v1.0 (Squirrels) ROM, and patch the patched game with FIXFIXFIX.ups and then WTF More Glitch.ups. Please use NUPS for it, and check "Ignore" when patching your with Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups and FIXFIXFIX.ups patched game with WTF More Glitch.ups.

@shurah: You have to win against Green to proceed to the finals and fight against Blue and Drake. Make sure you've got enough Full Restores, Max Elixirs and Max Revives.

@Delkitag: The event can never be finished due to the clipped wings never being added into the game. There's nothing else you can do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2018
    May I ask the both of you, why you are still playing Beta 11E? This beta is already outdated. I recommend both of you to download Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups, patch this onto a clean Fire Red v1.0 (Squirrels) ROM, and patch the patched game with FIXFIXFIX.ups and then WTF More Glitch.ups. Please use NUPS for it, and check "Ignore" when patching your with Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups and FIXFIXFIX.ups patched game with WTF More Glitch.ups.

@shurah: You have to win against Green to proceed to the finals and fight against Blue and Drake. Make sure you've got enough Full Restores, Max Elixirs and Max Revives.

@Delkitag: The event can never be finished due to the clipped wings never being added into the game. There's nothing else you can do.

I still play on beta 11 because im on mobile^^ i dont think i can patch multiple times on mobile patching apps

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    1) Welp, yeah, there's that too. The Shiny Psyduck isn't a weekly Shiny though. It always appears no matter at which hour or day you play.
    2) Yeah, you shouldn't be able to trigger that cutscene, it's an already reported issue.
    The messy flags at Pallet Town will be fixed in one fell swoop with the Part 2.

Unless something like what happened with the 4th Patch happens again, you will be able to continue your savefle from Part 1 in Part 2 just fine.

With this cutscene before the time when part 2 will be released my game will freeze, crash etc or I could continue normally? Well, I have more three normal chapters and three bonus chapters to active. It's ok?

Back