• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    love your rom hack aethestode
    When will the next patch come out?Any ideas.
    I have completed beta13 part1 ,caught shiny beedrill,mewoth,spearow. I have done all the bonus chapters mentioned in previous post.If there are any more pse let me know.
    Once again Aethestode love your hack ,and I have become a big fan of yours.I can't wait for the next patch.

I read yesterday that the patch will come today.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can you help me guys? Where can I activate the Secret Village and Dirty Carp Salesman Quest? And also the Vengeful Maiden where can I finish it? I remember encountering a ghost at SS Anne but after exploring I seemed stuck on finding it. TIA
    Secret Village: Speak with the Kangaskhan that you helped in Viridian Forest.
    Dirty Carp Salesman: Route 4's Pokémon Center.
    Vengeful Maiden: S.S. Anne at midnight.
    If you want to know the location of the other completable Side Chapters in Beta 13 Part 1, here's my locations guide.
    So when will (exact time) beta 13 part 2 will be released
    love your rom hack aethestode
    When will the next patch come out?Any ideas.
    At this point, nobody knows.
    Hi!
    So I repatched and replayed the entire game, and now...The snow snorlax is missing, Its not where it is supposed to be.
    Also, after finishing cinnabir island, heading to blues old house--she would be there, but with the patch, she isn't.
    So ya, help?
    1) The Icy Snorlax only appears at certain hours. There's a girl over there who tells you the exact time frame.
    2) You're not supposed to trigger the conversation with Blue in her house at Pallet Town. Avoid that house at all costs because triggering it right now when it should clearly happen in some future event could break a lot of stuff in the future.
    Sorry for this, but I can't download the Beta 11 because it was removed. Can anyone send me a link? TIA
    Here you go.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    If you want to know the location of the other completable Side Chapters in Beta 13 Part 1,

1) The Icy Snorlax only appears at certain hours. There's a girl over there who tells you the exact time frame.
    2) You're not supposed to trigger the conversation with Blue in her house at Pallet Town. Avoid that house at all costs because triggering it right now when it should clearly happen in some future event could break a lot of stuff in the future.

Here you go

THANK YOU!
    But I can't seem to patch the file. It says
    "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
    I am using tsukuyomi

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    1) The unobtainable item in Cinnabar is there on purpose. There IS a way to pick it up.
    2) The problem with Greg being in Floral after you finished the side chapter was already reported.

Nope, you can't find Pokémon by surfing right now.

1) The Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge.
    2) I hope you didn't save after triggering the cutscene with Blue, because you're not supposed to be able to.
    3) Same as 2. Repeating those events from the beginning will end up in you losing your Running Shoes.

Those 2 issues were already reported.

Yep, you can only play it if you didn't fight against Moltres in Cinnabar Island, just like in the Beta 11E.

The flashbacks when resuming a savefile were removed, if you're using the latest patch they don't show up.

Oh, ok.
    Yeah, I'm not using the latest patch

Years
  • I really hope that link battles are going to be possible in this hack.

Another point I thought about recently is if it is in some way possible to expand a ROM beyond 32 mb (maybe 64 mb). With twice the space you would easily fit 9 regions in one hack (if not already in those 32 mb) but you can also further develop the same hack and add as much content as you like. To all romhackers and pros: Is this possible?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    If you want to know the location of the other completable Side Chapters in Beta 13 Part 1, here's my locations guide.

Here you go.

But thats the thing Lunos, I have visited the SNOWrlax area at 1130 pm, it isnt there. Should I try another time like 10pm. Or maybe a certain day of the week?

Years
  • Nope, you can't find Pokémon by surfing right now.

Hmm...guess ill try to wipe out the seels instead.

I went to Viridian Forest and interacted with the Kangaskhan. After I catched Kangaskho and picked up the items. There are more to do?

Thats all i did, too. But just wondering whether there was any time related event in the village

Last edited:

Shado19

Shado
    Years
  • Is there meant to be a bonus chapter in Lavender Town called The Return?

I accidentally started it and it sent me to a room with no escape.the escape just takes me back into the same room.

Attachments

• Adventure Red Patch 4-2.png
      Adventure Red Patch 4-2.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 17

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • THANK YOU!
    But I can't seem to patch the file. It says
    "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
    I am using tsukuyomi
    Check "Ignore Checksum", I think that's how it's called in Tsukuyomi.
    1) Pic.
    IMgxeRo.png

2) Nope.
    But thats the thing Lunos, I have visited the SNOWrlax area at 1130 pm, it isnt there. Should I try another time like 10pm. Or maybe a certain day of the week?
    Are you sure that the Real Time Clock is working correctly in whatever emulator/platform you're playing?
    Is there meant to be a bonus chapter in Lavender Town called The Return?

I accidentally started it and it sent me to a room with no escape.the escape just takes me back into the same room.
    How exactly did you started it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    Hello Guys!
    I finally finished this Pokemon Hack tonight but something awful happend, I found out that there is Patch v.13... (I finished v. 11)
    So now I want to know if its possible to patch my save data to the new version ?
    I dont want to play the whole hack again because its so much work xD
    By the way its the best hack I played so for, so
    I appreciate you Aethe!

BLAx501!

Pokemon Flux
    Years
  • Hello Guys!
    I finally finished this Pokemon Hack tonight but something awful happend, I found out that there is Patch v.13... (I finished v. 11)
    So now I want to know if its possible to patch my save data to the new version ?
    I dont want to play the whole hack again because its so much work xD
    By the way its the best hack I played so for, so
    I appreciate you Aethe!

Sorry dude, but BETA 13 is a whole new game so there's no way to take your save from one BETA to another :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    Sorry dude, but BETA 13 is a whole new game so there's no way to take your save from one BETA to another :/

Hell no, this can´t be true xD
    It took me so long to do this... but is it worth to play the game again ? :D
    Thx for the quick answer bro

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    I cant finish the lake monster bonus chapter. Im at the point where the guy got in the lake what now (beta 13pt1)

Years
  • I cant finish the lake monster bonus chapter. Im at the point where the guy got in the lake what now (beta 13pt1)

You can't finish the lake monster Chapter until you get rock smash which you can only get in part 2. So you'll have to wait for the next part to release

Hell no, this can´t be true xD
    It took me so long to do this... but is it worth to play the game again ? :D
    Thx for the quick answer bro

Course it is. Check the intro page and compare with previous

Last edited:

Shado19

Shado
    Years
  • Check "Ignore Checksum", I think that's how it's called in Tsukuyomi.

1) Pic.
    IMgxeRo.png

2) Nope.

Are you sure that the Real Time Clock is working correctly in whatever emulator/platform you're playing?

How exactly did you started it?
    There was a woman in front of the Pokémon tower, on the right hand side of the stairs, in Lavender Town who asked if I believed in ghosts and I clicked no. Then it said Bonus Chapter: The Return and transported me to that room

Last edited:
    Back