• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    1) Pic.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    Hey, does the special Eevee and its evolutions learn moves at the same level across the board like the usual eeveelutions?

Years
  • I do not save ingame..i usually save the game through emulator's save slot...(much faster and can play 2 accounts-me and my bro)....so my question is- Do i have to save ingame to continue playing when new patch comes out? Isnt it possible to continue with my emulators save slot?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    I've been playing through beta 13 and it's great. But there are a few things I don't like that were changed from beta 11.

1. You don't get ridiculous amounts of money from random trainers like you did in beta 11. This really came in handy later in the game when you needed to buy lots of supplies.

2. Brock and misty don't give you rock tomb or water pulse TMs. Why?

3. The cave next to mount moon that has the karate guys in it who teaches mega punch and mega kick is blocked off by a rock. Why? I wanted to teach mega punch to Snorlax.

4. Why the f*** is the encounter rate for growlithe on route 5 so low? I've been trying for hours. I need a fire type for my team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2019
    When is Beta 13 part 2 out?
    I read a post a couple of days ago saying thats it was supposed to come out yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    By the way how many TM's is obtable in part 1? I have 22, (1- Work Up the first and 44- Rest the last)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I do not save ingame..i usually save the game through emulator's save slot...(much faster and can play 2 accounts-me and my bro)....so my question is- Do i have to save ingame to continue playing when new patch comes out? Isnt it possible to continue with my emulators save slot?
    You really shouldn't rely on save states, in my honest opinion. But yes, you're going to need to save in the proper way in order to use your savefile in the newer releases.
    1) Getting ridiculous amounts of money from every trainer starting from the very first ones doesn't make sense.
    3) It's because that Side Chapter was moved to the Part 2.
    4) Way easier to get than Primeape which also appears on Route 5.
    When is Beta 13 part 2 out?
    I read a post a couple of days ago saying thats it was supposed to come out yesterday.
    As it was said over and over, at this point nobody knows.
    By the way how many TM's is obtable in part 1? I have 22, (1- Work Up the first and 44- Rest the last)
    23 TMs and 3 HMs over here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Folks, it'll be released when it's ready; in the mean time, let's appreciate the incredible amount of work that's going into this amazing game :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • It thought pt. 2 will be released yesterday

Really man...read the post above yours
    It was stated that it would be released in approximately 2 weeks when the dev first released beta 12 on the 24th. Since then he's had to work on the glitch patches and the bonus chapters..he's also got real life commitments...surely it'll take more time to work on the remaining part of kanto
    It'll get released when it's released...until then let's just enjoy part 1 and the rest of the hacks out there

Last edited:
    Years
  • Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    Damn, it's been a while since I last said this.

Haha, that it has
    Loving those screenshots..classic blue, in that situation{XD}

Also, when does the road to stardom chapter activate? I saw the jiggly mic while trying to catch the shiny spearow..however theres no cutscene saying that the chapters been started. Just wondering whether theres anything else i need to do before encountering jiggly
    Plus ive got 2 ice snorlaxes now..that normal? First time, after patching, i could catch one which was present on the map. This time, i walked to the usual location, the cutscene activated and i was able to catch one...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Since beta 13 part 2 is not out.....what is the latest patch now and where does it end?

Beta 13 part 1+ patch 1+patch 2....the links are there in the intro page in the order specified.Patch beta 13 onto the squirrels fire red rom then patch 'Patch 1' onto this, then 'Patch 2'.
    It ends at cinnabar island after obtaining the volcano badge from blaine

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • WHAT? I'm missing HMs? Can you make a video displaying where all the tms and hms are?
    HM01 Cut - Erika gives it to you in Celadon City in order to access Route 17.
    HM04 Strength - Random Mister Totally not Giovanni gives it to you after the events in Pewter City's Museum.
    HM03 Surf - You get it on the Underwater Spot of Route 19.
    I would make a video of every single obtainable TM, but I lack the video editing skills to make it.. watchable. I suggest you to go through Kanto after getting the Volcano Badge after getting the 3 HMs.
    Since beta 13 part 2 is not out.....what is the latest patch now and where does it end?
    Beta 13 Part 1 is the latest version as of right now. It ends after getting the Volcano Badge.
    1) Get a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM
    2) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over it.
    3) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    4) Apply "WTF More Glitch.ups" over the patched ROM.
    5) Enjoy.

Last edited:

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • HM01 Cut - Erika gives it to you in Celadon City in order to access Route 17.
    HM04 Strength - Random Mister Totally not Giovanni gives it to you after the events in Pewter City's Museum.
    HM03 Surf - You get it on the Underwater Spot of Route 19.
    I would make a video of every single obtainable TM, but I lack the video editing skills to make it.. watchable. I suggest you to go through Kanto after getting the Volcano Badge after getting the 3 HMs.

Sorry, I was too fried to realize that had the three hms. WHY tf did i think that i didn't. now i just need to get is the tms and im good.

Back