• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
Years
  • UHHH WHAT IS THIS LUCK. I CAUGHT A SHINY SHINX WITH POKEKERUS? LMAO? wtf are the odds in this game for a shiny, let alone pokerus, and let alone a shiny WITH pokerus?
    https://imgur.com/a/JwIM9eX
    I hope the link works! AND IM FREAKING OUT REALLY HARD PLZ HUG ME

normal shiny chance is 8/65536 (0.012%), and pokerus chance is 3/65536 (0.0046%) in default essentials. this game changes shiny to 786.432/65536 (1.2%) and pokerus to 6554/65536 (10.0006%).

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • this event causes a soft lock because he can't walk through the one next to it. either make him move down once after he moves right the first time or set through to on. also I'd like to apply to become a bug tester, I've already found 4, I'll end up finding more, I'm calling it now.
    unknown.png

Edit: already posted 5 times here, Don't wanna start spamming this thread with bugs. I'll just tack on new ones here.

passage is nonexistent on this WHOLE building
    unknown.png

Last edited:

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • What is the solution to this? I cannot do anything right now. I'm frozen

if you also got softlocked in front of that pokecenter as i did, save the game by pressing F8, then restart by pressing F12. then enter from the mart entrance. unless you have access to RMXP that's the only solution for now

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    this event causes a soft lock because he can't walk through the one next to it. either make him move down once after he moves right the first time or set through to on. also I'd like to apply to become a bug tester, I've already found 4, I'll end up finding more, I'm calling it now.
    unknown.png

Edit: already posted 5 times here, Don't wanna start spamming this thread with bugs. I'll just tack on new ones here.

passage is nonexistent on this WHOLE building
    unknown.png
    Are you sure you're on v3.0.9.3? I've gone over priority issues like this a few times already.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    mow that you mention it, I am on v 3.0.9.2, let me update and test these again

I'm going over a few maps right now, your inside walk on walls was still there, and the route 1 trees, so I'll just fine comb again and release a new version addressing these. If you're actually serious about the bug fixing though I am looking for beta testers for the next main update :P

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • just updated, PC mart fusion building is still bugged. I would like to bug test for you, seeing how many there are. if you have a discord I could join send me a PM of the link.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    There's a few links scattered around the thread, the best one is on the first post.

EDIT: Here is possibly the last update before the next major update. You can get v3.0.9.4 off of Mega or Mediafire
    It fixes a few of the issues brought up today.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    I try to start up the game and I keep getting Script 'Wild Drop (Cilerba) Line 2: Name Error occurred. Uninitialized constant PBSpecies. What do I do?

Years
    • Seen today
    File update, I'm not even sure how everything broke but this should fix it.
    Mediafire
    MEGA

Thanks now I can really enjoy the game also just curious what is the shiny ratio for the game. I watch TyranitarTube play this and when he entered the sewers he ran into a Shiny Geodude, he ran from the first one but he ran into a second one, so I'm wonder what the rate is.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2019
    When I try to exit the Pokemon Center in Selenus City, I become trapped in the doors and unable to move. This happens with both exits. The menu still works, my character just can't go anywhere.

Back