• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2019
    I'm currently in Selinus town but i'm stuck at the pokemon centers entrance for both doors. I saved inside the pokemon center so I can't do anything... what do I do?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Got stuck when I try to leave the poke centre in the town of the trainer school. Saved inside and can't leave. Anyone know how I can stop myself from being softlocked?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I heard you all. Here you go.
    Mediafire
    MEGA

For anyone with any questions or are still stuck on the door, go to the discord and post your save file (found in saved games>pokemon axis) in the fix-me room. Someone will be along to manually get you out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Does this just happen to me? Basically when I have more than 6 pokemon and I catch an extra, when I select no to the question "Do you want to keep it in your party" it should go directly to the box, no?

Nope, it completely disappears (I'm playing a nuzlocke). In this way I lost a Burmy, a Roggenrola and a Trubbish.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2020
    Everytime i dowload the game it give me an error that says unknown format or damaged
    Help ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    Ah I see. I was sure I'd fixed that bug, but I will go back and fix it again. Same thing with the infinite Pokéballs thing. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks!

hey,hope you're doing fine. i'm having an issue at the selinus city pokemon center.where i'm stuck in the entrance soon as i came out and can't move im any direction then the game crashed and saved when i reopened my game i'm still stuck can you please help me i'm way far in the game. would mean a lot,Thankyouu

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Does this just happen to me? Basically when I have more than 6 pokemon and I catch an extra, when I select no to the question "Do you want to keep it in your party" it should go directly to the box, no?

Nope, it completely disappears (I'm playing a nuzlocke). In this way I lost a Burmy, a Roggenrola and a Trubbish.

hey,hope you're doing fine. i'm having an issue at the selinus city pokemon center.where i'm stuck in the entrance soon as i came out and can't move im any direction then the game crashed and saved when i reopened my game i'm still stuck can you please help me i'm way far in the game. would mean a lot,Thankyouu

Update your version. Top of this page.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2019
    I'm having an issue... I got to Reggie's Room and now I can't leave. When I exit Reggie's Room my avatar get stuck in a single space next to the staircase. I can turn in a circle but I can't go back into the room or proceed down the stairs. I saved inside Reggie's Room so now I'm just completely stuck here... Any help/ideas?

Attachments

• Pokémon Axis
      New Canvas.png
      34.1 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm having an issue... I got to Reggie's Room and now I can't leave. When I exit Reggie's Room my avatar get stuck in a single space next to the staircase. I can turn in a circle but I can't go back into the room or proceed down the stairs. I saved inside Reggie's Room so now I'm just completely stuck here... Any help/ideas?

update your game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2019
    I'm currently stuck outside the pokemon centre in this game and don't know what to do. Its one of the early towns beginning with S

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm currently stuck outside the pokemon centre in this game and don't know what to do. Its one of the early towns beginning with S

Any issues with Selinus City's Pokémon Center were resolved with the latest update. Update your game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    hi Im stuck and my game is frozen at the pokecenter at selinus city. I just was about o go in when this person came out and talked to me. then as i was about to walk away i couldnt move. Then I accidentally saved my game using f8 thinking that it would help to reboot the game. However, the same thing is till happening

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    can my starter start as Shiny? and get the birth skill?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    Never Mind I found out YAY...... what is Harmonize? also what does each Birthsign skill and do you have any tips how to use them?

Last edited:
    Back