• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I don't understand why my chimchar is keep getting burned every time I'm outside.

It's because of his Birthsign, the Vampire. You can read more about it in the README folder, in the Birthsigns file.

EDIT: 610076 is the June code.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Anyone have any idea as to why the game won't open whenever i download this game?

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Anyone have any idea as to why the game won't open whenever i download this game?

I've been hearing this error a lot. There's a few things you can try, but if they don't work I don't know how else to help.
    What you can try:
    - running game.exe as administrator
    - check to see if your firewall isn't blocking it
    - change your system language to english if it isn't already
    - check if it's showing up in task manager
    - shift click in the game folder and click open command prompt, type game.exe and press enter
    - try redownloading

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    whenever i leave the Imogt town pokemon center i get stuck on the roof of a house.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I compiled the changes into a new patch.
    You can get it from Mega or Mediafire.
    Current version is 3.1.10.3, if your folder does not have this name and you have an error, update.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    The battles are way too slow , it takes about 5 seconds for a move to load :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ummm. Quick question. Me being me, decided to get into a fight in the area you leave the Professor (after he gives you the Dex and whatnot) and my Piplup decided to......take a nap in the middle of the battle. Is it supposed to ignore commands like that?

Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    I got this game yesterday and so far i have seen a few things I wanted to point out/ask if they're intended. So first my pokemon rarely listens to me during battle despite it being the starter or even low level wild pokemon, it makes fighting even low level trainers difficult. The opponents pokemon doesn't move except when attacking which makes it feel lifeless and my own pokemon's sprite seems too small so the perspective seems off. Also recently my first pokemon in my party randomly got burned while I wasn't in a battle. I'm still enjoying the game but I was just wondering if these are bugs or not lol

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I got this game yesterday and so far i have seen a few things I wanted to point out/ask if they're intended. So first my pokemon rarely listens to me during battle despite it being the starter or even low level wild pokemon, it makes fighting even low level trainers difficult. The opponents pokemon doesn't move except when attacking which makes it feel lifeless and my own pokemon's sprite seems too small so the perspective seems off. Also recently my first pokemon in my party randomly got burned while I wasn't in a battle. I'm still enjoying the game but I was just wondering if these are bugs or not lol

The first one is a bug, iirc theres a fix for it in the discord server.
    The Pokémon don't animate as there is no completely made animated sprites for every single Pokémon, and the tiny backsprites is also intended.
    The last one isnt a bug either, you probably have "The Vampire" Birthsign, if the Pokémon is first in the party and has that sign, it will get burned during day time, and heal during night time.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Ummm. Quick question. Me being me, decided to get into a fight in the area you leave the Professor (after he gives you the Dex and whatnot) and my Piplup decided to......take a nap in the middle of the battle. Is it supposed to ignore commands like that?

It's supposed to, but not that soon, the discord has a bug fix for this.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024

There was a mini patch to fix this issue on my last post, just above where you commented.
    Here is a link to the discord.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    v3.1.11.1, combines the obedience fix, fixes graphics and lowers the required amount of badges for new stones in Aurae Market to 7.
    The code for the password machine in every Pokémon Center during the month of August is 722549.
    MediaFire & MEGA

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    How odd. C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1.rar: Checksum error in Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1\Audio\BGM\Routes! 3.ogg. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1.rar: Checksum error in Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1\Audio\BGM\Routes! 4 + 5 + 6.ogg. The file is corrupt
    C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1.rar: Checksum error in Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1\Audio\BGM\Routes! 7.ogg. The file is corrupt
    I got this whilst unzipping the files. I'm going to try re downloading to see if that'll fix it. EDIT: Re downloading worked fine. Prolly due to my system freezing during first download or something.

Last edited:
    Back