• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    Hey. I found a bug. In Aurae City, at the Stone Shop in the mall. There's a bug in the script and the game crashes as soon as you interact with the npc. The photo below:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-12 at 23.42.03.jpeg
      WhatsApp Image 2020-10-12 at 23.42.03.jpeg
      578.6 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    It's been a little while, and I've decided to upload a small bug patch. Work on the next major patch has been kind of slow due to motivation, time and as of recently version updates to Essentials. So it'll be ready when it's ready I suppose.
    For now, enjoy v3.1.11.3.

MEGA MediaFire

I've also been slowly releasing passwords throughout the year for the machines found in every Pokémon Center. Here's a compilation of what's come out so far!
    March - 401858
    April - 236215
    May - 650542
    June - 610076
    July - 350891
    August - 722549
    September - 870188
    October - 121589
    November - 932585
    December - 377312

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    I downloaded the game and I'm having fun so far.
    If I may ask, how far is the actual release full from the full completion of the game?

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I downloaded the game and I'm having fun so far.
    If I may ask, how far is the actual release full from the full completion of the game?

Sorry for the late reply. The game in it's current state is probably nearly halfway done?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Help I was on route 4 on my way to the island where the gym leader went missing when it acted like some event was starting but nothing happened except I'm frozen and can't move. Worst of all I stupidly quick saved hoping the quick save would end up in a separate save slot. ( I really didn't want to lose the shiny Pelipper I just caught)

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Help I was on route 4 on my way to the island where the gym leader went missing when it acted like some event was starting but nothing happened except I'm frozen and can't move. Worst of all I stupidly quick saved hoping the quick save would end up in a separate save slot. ( I really didn't want to lose the shiny Pelipper I just caught)

In your Saved Games folder on your pc, delete the most recent save backup. It should set you back to the last save before that and unstick you.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    In your Saved Games folder on your pc, delete the most recent save backup. It should set you back to the last save before that and unstick you.
    Well your suggestion made sense to me but it didn't work nothing changed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024

Going back and looking it some more I've noticed that when I save a LastSave.dat and the backups in my Saved Games folder are all .rxdata, I don't know gamemaker well enough to know if that's an issue though. Also it doesn't care if I delete the LastSave.dat the save file is still there when I open the game. Where exactly does it save to then?

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Going back and looking it some more I've noticed that when I save a LastSave.dat and the backups in my Saved Games folder are all .rxdata, I don't know gamemaker well enough to know if that's an issue though. Also it doesn't care if I delete the LastSave.dat the save file is still there when I open the game. Where exactly does it save to then?

As I've been told by the guy who set the thing up, you need to rename the last backup to Game.rxdata. Sorry that wasn't clear 😅

I don't usually do it, but I decided to show a progress update.

Recently it's been such a mess because of Essentials v18 release. It broke a lot of things, and whilst we're still not 100% back up to where we were (mostly just Birthsigns). I've got a small preview of how the battle UI will look(created by the talented Mew), and some other features that'll be showing up in some important fights!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9csi9cpgot0as4/c6R6hLUDIq.mp4?dl=0

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    As I've been told by the guy who set the thing up, you need to rename the last backup to Game.rxdata. Sorry that wasn't clear
    Alright it worked thanks, unfortunately I lost both my shines but it still way better than starting over.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Hey so I saw this project and got really excited so I went to download it, everything went normally with the download. When I launched the game and select "new game" I get six different error messages but the games boots up fine. Then after the opening cut scene when I pick a character there is not overworld sprite for them. Like I can move but there is just no character on screen. I tried both the male and female characters as well as redownloading the game using both the MediaFire and Mega links. Hopefully someone here can tell me what to do.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hey so I saw this project and got really excited so I went to download it, everything went normally with the download. When I launched the game and select "new game" I get six different error messages but the games boots up fine. Then after the opening cut scene when I pick a character there is not overworld sprite for them. Like I can move but there is just no character on screen. I tried both the male and female characters as well as redownloading the game using both the MediaFire and Mega links. Hopefully someone here can tell me what to do.

It sounds like your files haven't downloaded properly. I downloaded the game myself as a test and it works just fine.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Not sure if anyone else had this problem but I noticed that there was no option to put the game window in fullscreen. Most fangames have it in the options menu but i didn't see it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    This looks interesting. Like, an isekai plot that isn't PMD? I'll have to keep an eye out for when the finished version shows up.

Back