• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Banished Platinum

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Years

[2024-05-02] 18_12_35.733.png
    Pokémon Banished Platinum is a Pokémon Platinum remake made with Pokémon Essentials. Building upon objectively the best game in the Sinnoh triad, it preserves the important elements such as the characters, region layout and plot, while introducing new features and quality of life changes, in addition to a plethora of Pokémon previously unobtainable in an expanded Pokédex.

389_1.png392_1.png395_1.png

Features

Expanded Sinnoh Pokédex
    Mega Evolution
    Sinnohan Forms
    Following Pokémon
    Unlimited Use TMs
    No HMs
    Marts sell Ability Capsules
    Hearthome Colosseum
    Jubilife TV Battle Rooms
    Increased Difficulty
    Nuzlocke Mode
    Hidden Grottos
    New Moves
    New Abilities
    New Shinies
    Doubled Shiny Rate
    Convenient services in each Pokémon Center
    Character Sprites/Mugshots
    Encounter List
    All Sinnoh Legendaries Obtainable
    All Three Starters Obtainable
    Pokémon Legends: Arceus Starters Obtainable
    No Trade Evolutions
    Wonder Trade
    Box Link
    Better Looking Overworld
    Zame's remastered Sinnoh tunes

Screenshots

template.png

Fellow Pokémon fans BiggusWeeabus, King_Waluigi and lichenprincess have been an enormous help with this game. Without their contributions, the game would not be at the level of quality it's at now. This game also utilizes the resources made public on Relic Castle by talented developers and scripters. Everyone who has made a mark on this game in some way can be found in the credits list below.

Credits

Discord Server

Banished Platinum Wiki

Current Version Download

Latest demo's content: 4 Gyms/Up to Route 213​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Looks great so far ;D
    I´ll be sure to give this a go once you´re uploading a demo/release the game

DisgustedKakyoin

aka. Lokonou
    Years
  • Platinum is a game I have always loved but felt like there were some key aspects missing when in comparison to later games, namely Following Pokémon and quality of life stuff like the DexNav and a better dex variety. This seems to have a lot of potential when it comes to making the original experience something fresh while still feeling like Pokémon Platinum at its core.
    Really excited to see where this project goes, good luck!

Somnus

- Silence Speaks -
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    😆
    This is pretty cool and all but there is already a popular ROM hack of Platinum with the exact same name so unless you want to get bodied by plagiarism lawsuits, I suggest you change it.

Last edited:

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
    Years
  • I have changed the name to Banished Platinum, and the logo has received a makeover. I made sure this name didn't have any other games attached to it with a quick Google search

Also,

do we need to download platinum rom hack for this?

No, this is a fangame made from scratch in RPG Maker/Pokémon Essentials, so you don't need any ROMs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Very interesting, Platinum is one of my favorites but it's hard to go back to it with the lack of Fairy type, and many other cool moves/abilities and rebalance changes from latest gens. I like the features you've mentioned and that you're trying to include some Pokémon from newer gens, best luck with the project.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Really like the features you have planned. Cant wait for a demo to come out to play.

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
    Years
  • @NehalPokeMaster I can try, but ideally I want to have the Elite Battle System DX in my game when it comes out, I'm hoping it will come out before I'm done making this. So if I can get that, it will have gen 5 animations

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
    Years
  • When I finish everything in Hearthome City (3 gyms will be doable), I will release a demo of this game. I'm currently working on Eterna City, so it shouldn't be much longer before that's out.

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
    Years
  • Here's a look at the Eterna Forest, Old Chateau, Eterna City, and Galactic Building maps, I think they all turned out really nice. Eterna Forest has the same fog/cloud/forest canopy effect (I don't know what it is to be honest) it has in the actual game, but the map image doesn't show that, so I've included an in-game screenshot too. Eterna Forest and Eterna City have all their events. In the Eterna Galactic Building, you can access the Rotom Room without needing the secret key. There's a grunt blocking it off when Team Galactic is there, but once they leave, you can go back there and change Rotom's form if you want. I'm working on the Old Chateau events now, then I'll be working on Route 211, Mt. Coronet, the Cycling Road, Wayward Cave, and finally Hearthome City. At my current pace I'm finishing 2-3 areas a day, so it'll only be a few more days at most before the demo is out.

Eterna Forest.png
    Capture.PNG
    Old Chateau.png
    Eterna City.png
    TG Eterna Building.png

Years
  • Are you going to implement a fast forward feature? Game looks nice but it will be a bummer if there is no fast forward to alleviate the grinding needed to beat the gym leaders considering most/all of them are going to have competitive sets

Back