• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Battling Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I only wanted to participate in 5 battles & I still ended up in the top half lol

Congrats to everyone. Next time, when there is a tournament like again, I'll be more aggressive on the battles rather than doing only 5 matches. Until next time!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    My first time participating in these kinds of events, and I got 7th place. :P
    Not bad for my first time. xD

Anyway, 'gratz to those annoying winners that kept beating me >:/ winners~ ^_^

srinator

Congrats KG and thank you all for participating! Stay tuned for other tournaments held in the Battling & Team Building forum. A particularly major one is going up soon. :o

Suspense kills me D; i suspect anti having a hand in that tho lol.

Congrats to Kevin on winning, I feel sad about the huge gap tho but I didn't have much time on hand during this, oh well.

Wolf and ZEFFY, random caps right there, but really u guys are awesome and good job on the tourny :D

Years
  • Congrats on everyone else in the top five, especially Kevin Garrett what an amazing score. Well done to everyone else who gave it a go to and to the event organisers who gave us a fantastic tournament.

Now excuse me whilst I laugh at Zekrom calling me a serious battler xD

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • Lol I didn't realize i got 9th even tho I just wanted that charmander emblem XD

I should have attempted for top 5 lol

Congrats to the top scorers!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back