• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Misty had a lot more interactivity with the group. She made the anime funny and she had the most emotion out of all the girls. I swear dawn was a robot. No one wants contest those were stupid no one even likes them. They are just a waste of data.

Dude, chill. If you dont like it, dont watch it. Personally, Misty didnt do anything, and didnt get any screen time, and when she did, she just did the same thing as Ash, battle.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Misty had a lot more interactivity with the group. She made the anime funny and she had the most emotion out of all the girls. I swear dawn was a robot. No one wants contest those were stupid no one even likes them. They are just a waste of data.

I don't like contests either but I like May and Dawn dispite them being in contests. Guess, I just enjoy the characters and character arcs they went through. I think a lot of people do enjoy contests, or else they'd have just been in one series. Sounds like you might get your wish on getting rid of them though, but they might replace it with some thing simular.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I think Ash is gone now, or else there is going to be 2 different Pokemon shows. It'll be very confusing.

But remember on the beta art that was released a while ago, Ash was present along with Iris, and Team Rocket.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I really have to wonder what Araragi said at the end of that clip. Too bad it isn't translated. I think Ash is gone now, or else there is going to be 2 different Pokemon shows. It'll be very confusing.

Dozou Yoroshiku. According to my miserable beginner Japanese, it's just a simple "Nice to meet you"

Dixie

But I'm Rory?!
    Years
  • Dozou Yoroshiku. According to my miserable beginner Japanese, it's just a simple "Nice to meet you"

what do you think is Prof. Araragi's English name is going to be?
    Something related to tree, obviously.
    I'm thinking Prof. Beech, Prof. Cherry, Prof. Yew, Prof.
    Olive Prof. Magnolia?

either of them sound fine. My money is on
    Prof. Cherry, Prof. Yew & Prof. Olive.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'd say Professor Olivia or Professor Holly. I dunno. Just googling whatever to do with trees. That's what it comes to for professors I guess.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Just remeber, just becuase she's a girl doesnt mean her LAST NAME is going to sound feminine

Years
  • I really have to wonder what Araragi said at the end of that clip. Too bad it isn't translated. I think Ash is gone now, or else there is going to be 2 different Pokemon shows. It'll be very confusing.
    Not that there going to do this, but it'd be interesting if they ran two groups at the same time. One group would go through the Pokemon Black exclusive areas and the other would run through Pokemon White's. That could be pretty confusing but it could work. At least there would be less fillers. Seeing the two trainers meet at the league would be pretty interesting.

Dixie

But I'm Rory?!
    Years
  • I'd say Professor Olivia or Professor Holly. I dunno. Just googling whatever to do with trees. That's what it comes to for professors I guess.

I hope the don't change the relations to trees. Prof. Cherry would fit her perfectly.

Just remeber, just becuase she's a girl doesnt mean her LAST NAME is going to sound feminine

We know but since she's a woman, I'd say Pokemon would give her a feminine name.

da_absol

All-American Emo
    Years
  • Iris-Demeaning to Pokemon

Has any of you every seen Iris? Personally i think she is VERY demeaning to Pokemon. She is a crazy vine-swinging little kid that went to a tanning booth when she was 4. Then she hides her Pokemon in her HAIR. Seriously, soon Pokemon Freaks are going to start doing that. I bet Iris's hair is purple since algae grew on it and then got so dirty it turned purple. Plus she looks the youngest of all the female protagonists. What has Pokemon come to?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Has any of you every seen Iris? Personally i think she is VERY demeaning to Pokemon. She is a crazy vine-swinging little kid that went to a tanning booth when she was 4. Then she hides her Pokemon in her HAIR. Seriously, soon Pokemon Freaks are going to start doing that. I bet Iris's hair is purple since algae grew on it and then got so dirty it turned purple. Plus she looks the youngest of all the female protagonists. What has Pokemon come to?

I'll tell you. It has come to the point where I get fanboy raves over her.

Any Questions? No. Good night~

Dixie

But I'm Rory?!
    Years
  • Has any of you every seen Iris? Personally i think she is VERY demeaning to Pokemon. She is a crazy vine-swinging little kid that went to a tanning booth when she was 4. Then she hides her Pokemon in her HAIR. Seriously, soon Pokemon Freaks are going to start doing that. I bet Iris's hair is purple since algae grew on it and then got so dirty it turned purple. Plus she looks the youngest of all the female protagonists. What has Pokemon come to?

Umm, you do realise Pokemon is not real? Nevermind, don't answer that.

New Pokemon (Emonga) Flying Squirrel Pokémon. It's both electric and flying. I'm not sure but isn't that a first?

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • ^ Yeah, I believe it was proven that the the big blue fish and the broccoli was proven fake looking at the New Pokémon thread from yesterday in the B&W section. The rest are apparently confirmed to be real though - even the odd looking plant. ._.

I can see Iris getting Emonga as one of her Pokémon in the show, since it looks like this generation's Pikachu and the fact that Dawn had a Pachirisu. What would be a lot cooler IMO though is if Dento were to get it. At the same time, I'm still hoping they give Ash and Co. in Isshu a new variety of Pokémon and not just the same formula we've been getting since Kanto. Even though I'm sure they'll stick to the same kind of team Ash has been getting from the very start, I think it's possible they can really play around with the Pokémon given to Iris and Dento.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Laddies and Gentlemen, Dento is in fact the first gym leader. Its confirmed on Serebii. Which makes me think, will get the Kanto days treatment for a bit. Yah know, Ash meets Iris travels with her the first couple of episodes to the first gym which we are introduced to Dento. I'd LOL If Iris turned out to be a gym leader tooXD But yah I'm thinking shey'll either have a new side quest or do nothing and just like to travel and be crazy. I'm looking forward to this series more and more :cool:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018

Well arent you being a blatant rascist? Brock's tan/black/hispanic/indian, and so is Iris. She's a wild girl eh? So is the Special Sapphire, and she is by far one of the best written Pokemon characters ever. They've always been young, get over yourself. Pokemopn is a kids show. it has a market for/of 7 years ago. Though, her hair is annoying, I agree.

Laddies and Gentlemen, Dento is in fact the first gym leader. Its confirmed on Serebii. Which makes me think, will get the Kanto days treatment for a bit. Yah know, Ash meets Iris travels with her the first couple of episodes to the first gym which we are introduced to Dento. I'd LOL If Iris turned out to be a gym leader tooXD But yah I'm thinking shey'll either have a new side quest or do nothing and just like to travel and be crazy. I'm looking forward to this series more and more :cool:

I think your being sarcastic (abhout Iris being a Gym leader), but as stated, SHE's ANIME EXCLUSIVE. and me too. I hope dento just shows up frequently rather than traveling wiith Ash. Also, Gym Leaders shouldn't be 10 year olds.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Also remember that Dento wasn't on the beta art.

OMG your right. Thank god... Maybe Dento's only getting coverage becuase, like Kanto, he'll get to the 1st Gym right away? That'd be great!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back