• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2?

Which do you plan on getting?

• Pokémon Black 2

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Pokémon White 2

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Both

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm assuming that the version exclusives this time will based on the one that N used in your last game, and him fusing it with Kyurem. So, if you keep using White 2 from White, it'll make sense. That's why I plan on playing Black 2, since i played Black.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Now that we know the International release is not long after Japan I don't think I'll need to import.. It's only a three month wait.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Pokemon Black 2 and white 2? o.o What's the difference between that and pokemon black and white? :'D Buuutt I'll probably get both of them if I get a new ds I guess :'D

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Black 2, I only have Black myself, I liked Resharim at first, but his design sort of lost appeal over time, and I didn't want to spend more money on White, I've gotten over buying every game of every gen.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • I got white, but I kind of regret it.
    Pokémon Black 2.

I'll probably end up getting both at some point, but that's once I have the money.
    And, if they release it for the 3DS, I'd have to buy that first. :P

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Both. More games, more box space. (I do a lot of trading on the GTS; PC boxes are a must in my case!) That and I actually have both Black and White, so I may as well not "break up the set", if you will.

Victini

Well looking at the background of the two mascots, it looks like White Kyurem will be in White 2 whereas the Black Kyurem will be in Black 2. Plus the text color could indicate that as well.

But I'm hoping for this as well, to be honest. I chose Black out of the two only for Reshiram (and I couldn't go back on my decision because my brother didn't want to give up getting White! u_u) and the version exclusives were just meh. So here's to hoping White Kyurem is the mascot for White 2, so I can get that and be satisfied. ...Unless they switch version exclusives then that would just be a tease. :(

Ohh, please be so! Reshykem w-with all the version exclusives from White in White 2 may just be too good to be true...

I really hope what you said at the end isn't true... if it ends up true I'm going to have to go for Black 2 in the end afterall and give up Reshykem... ;;

Not fair... >_<

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Black 2 as I'm going for Zekrom this time :p And previous time I got Black so I'd have Black & Black 2!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    I wonder if there will be new Pokemon, if not why they couldnt just do Grey to keep the radition is beyond me

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • I'll be getting White 2 since I already have White. I feel that White was the only main Pokémon RPG to be better than it's counterpart by quite a bit. Oh, and White Kyurem looks amazing!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    For the sake of continuity, I'm gonna buy White 2.
    However, if they change the version exclusives and Black 2 gets the ones I prefer, then that's the version I'll buy.

Last edited:

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I have Black and White, but Black was my first and is special to me, so I'll be getting Black 2. Probably White 2 later on though <<

Juzey

I love Shaymin!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    It's strange how some people want to get the version that's different to the one they already have and others want to get the one that's the same!
    I'm thinking of getting Black 2, because I've got White and so it'll be different to what I've already played.

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • As much as I loved Reshiram, I'm getting Black 2, Zekrom/Kyurem fusion looks better to me, however if I happen to win the Mario Themed 3DS their giving away (Club Nintendo) I'll just get both, so I can trade between them and what not...

Back