• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2021
    There isn't a patch, you do have to redownload the game. I do apologize if it's incovnenient to you.

That's ok i'm going to challenge the elite 4 anyways after this game i'm gonna try the camry legends and camry legends 2

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Hello how are you? I used to play with the August update. Now I've downloaded the October update and I can't keep going. I can't continue my progress with the October update, How do I continue with my previous save state? ❔

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello how are you? I used to play with the August update. Now I've downloaded the October update and I can't keep going. I can't continue my progress with the October update, How do I continue with my previous save state? ❔

You can carry over your old save, just drag and drop the file into the new 'save' folder. Everything should load and work fine.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Just a question, can we get hidden ability of the starter pokemon? I have reset my game so many times and yet neither i got best nature nor hidden abilities. Are they restricted?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    For some reason I can't download the game. could you please help me?

Years
    Just a question, can we get hidden ability of the starter pokemon? I have reset my game so many times and yet neither i got best nature nor hidden abilities. Are they restricted?

The only thing that's restricted of the starters is their shininess.
    Also you should be able to download. That's what google drive tells me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    Hello I have the same problem as another member I played the August update without problem and when the September update came I downloaded it. Now I can't continue my progress with the September update. It puts me in a new game. What should I do thanks in advance?

Years
    Hello I have the same problem as another member I played the August update without problem and when the September update came I downloaded it. Now I can't continue my progress with the September update. It puts me in a new game. What should I do thanks in advance?

No problem. I'll guide you through the steps in the private messages.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    No problem. I'll guide you through the steps in the private messages.

ok thanks you i have read your message I tried this with the October 6 update it didn't work ok I will try with the October 11 update and I will keep informed

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    Hello how are you? for the next update can you include the new MKXP engine (Game-z.exe) which makes the game very smooth and very powerful? of course if possible thanks you

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    also, when ever i save the game, and close the game and come back to it later, its says new game like literary lost everything

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Having the Florida Keys be the inspiration for the region was a great idea. I can't wait to try this game!

Back