• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
    I just got the game and wanted to change the screen resolution to L, but If I do that through the settings, the entire game freezes and nothing happens.

Any other idea how to fix that?

Hmm screen resolution error? I haven't noticed this before. I always keep the resolution at medium because otherwise, certain graphics start messing up.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    First off I am enjoying the game keep up the good work.

Second is there a way to get Arecus? I had a theory that if I get all 17 plates it would appear and I have all of them.

Have you considered making a list of available legendaries?

Years
    First off I am enjoying the game keep up the good work.

Second is there a way to get Arecus? I had a theory that if I get all 17 plates it would appear and I have all of them.

Have you considered making a list of available legendaries?

No Arceus in-game, but the closest would be Silvally. I'll make a list of Legendaries if you'd like!

Spe0

Bane0Fate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Great game so far! My question is there a way to change the natures of Pokémon's or no?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    minor recommendation but perhaps putting a changelog unto the initial post could prove helpful when it comes to these updates even if they are small cuz half the time i see these posts about a new update but get minimal detail and start to rack my brain trying to figure out whatwas changed

Years
    minor recommendation but perhaps putting a changelog unto the initial post could prove helpful when it comes to these updates even if they are small cuz half the time i see these posts about a new update but get minimal detail and start to rack my brain trying to figure out whatwas changed

I do put changelogs with every update. It's under the 'bugfixes' section. I always put everything I added there.

Spe0

Bane0Fate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    There isn't a way to change natures directly, but the Mints that you can get in Terra Town on Resort Island can affect their stat growth as if their Nature had changed.

Oh ok, so I do have something else to ask, the scene with Blade and Myrtle after catching shaymin. I get a hanging script error when Blade looks further out sea, is something wrong on mine end or am I no meant to catch shaymin?

Years
    Oh ok, so I do have something else to ask, the scene with Blade and Myrtle after catching shaymin. I get a hanging script error when Blade looks further out sea, is something wrong on mine end or am I no meant to catch shaymin?

It should work fine, that's just the part where the credits play. Shaymin doesn't have an effect on that

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
    Didn't save because of this, but the game is currently being really weird while underway for the Blade Quest. I am not sure if it is intentional or not, but all of Mons are now acting like they are poisoned every time I walk around, even after the quest was finished.

Last edited:
    Years
    Didn't save because of this, but the game is currently being really weird while underway for the Blade Quest. I am not sure if it is intentional or not, but all of Mons are now acting like they are poisoned every time I walk around, even after the quest was finished.

It may be a birthsign effect on your Pokemon because I'm not aware of an error that comes from that part of the game.

Back