• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Not sure if toxic works correctly in the game rn. Looks like it just poisons instead of doubling in damage every turn

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey! So I got the Osha city gym badge, and I am really lost on where to go next. I tried going through route 8, but apparently I need access to surf, which I do not. Can someone please guide me? Thank you!

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Not sure if toxic works correctly in the game rn. Looks like it just poisons instead of doubling in damage every turn
    I'll look into that but Toxic has been working perfectly fine for me while playing the game.
    Hey! So I got the Osha city gym badge, and I am really lost on where to go next. I tried going through route 8, but apparently I need access to surf, which I do not. Can someone please guide me? Thank you!
    Do the Castform quest on Route 8 then meet up with Kan in Oasha City

Years
  • Protean
    I ma starting to feel like there is an issue with the Protean ability of Greninja, and specifically with Poison type moves. I tried using Toxic Spikes twice in a row and it did not work on the second try. May I please know where exactly in Riverridge city the water stone is placed? I have been looking around for a good half hour and I have not yet found it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Got my hands on the Water Stone!
    Protean in technicality isn't bugged, it just procs when using a move that isn't the same type as your mon. Hopefully this clears the confusion and Froakie doesn't lose Protean. Also may I ask if where is the Exp. All? Training has become a chore, and the fps of this game isn't helping due to it running on a very old and trashy version of essentials.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • You get the Exp share after winning the first gym I'd u recall correctly. If you are deep into the game without the Exp share, then it's pretty likely that you are playing an outdated version.

Years
  • I have to say, this game has one of the poorest implementation of Level Scaling. You can't be putting regular trainers above the player's Pokemon, this is fine against Gym Leaders but for regular trainers, this would mean they would have the advantage and will result in consecutive trips to the Pokemon Center before going past a route. Add in the terrible FPS this game has, and you got one hell of a tedious time, I suggest looking deeper into other fan games/rom hacks so you could learn how to properly balance the level scaling. I also would like to add that the difficulty of the first gym is very lazy, as I managed to knock down a solid strategy to win but the AI keeps spamming Potion's, making the difficulty very cheap and again, very lazy. The gym leader is also scaled way too much for a first gym, as even Unbound on Insane difficulty is only having a mon a level above your highest leveled mon. I tried to look past the game's FPS due to it not running on mkxp, but these issues are really affecting my experience and I am nearing the verge of dropping this game.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • I have to say, this game has one of the poorest implementation of Level Scaling. You can't be putting regular trainers above the player's Pokemon, this is fine against Gym Leaders but for regular trainers, this would mean they would have the advantage and will result in consecutive trips to the Pokemon Center before going past a route. Add in the terrible FPS this game has, and you got one hell of a tedious time, I suggest looking deeper into other fan games/rom hacks so you could learn how to properly balance the level scaling. I also would like to add that the difficulty of the first gym is very lazy, as I managed to knock down a solid strategy to win but the AI keeps spamming Potion's, making the difficulty very cheap and again, very lazy. The gym leader is also scaled way too much for a first gym, as even Unbound on Insane difficulty is only having a mon a level above your highest leveled mon. I tried to look past the game's FPS due to it not running on mkxp, but these issues are really affecting my experience and I am nearing the verge of dropping this game.
    Thanks for the critique. The game in its early stages has been very easy to beat so I tried raising the levels for the early trainers a bit. However you should land around the same levels as the trainers around the first gym. I advise using level scaling later in game so you got a better variety of moves and Pokémon to defend yourself. You can turn off level scaling any time inside every Pokémons Centers PC. Try re starting the game if it lacks too much. It worked for me and I am just using a normal gaming laptop

Years
  • Thanks for the critique. The game in its early stages has been very easy to beat so I tried raising the levels for the early trainers a bit. However you should land around the same levels as the trainers around the first gym. I advise using level scaling later in game so you got a better variety of moves and Pokémon to defend yourself. You can turn off level scaling any time inside every Pokémons Centers PC. Try re starting the game if it lacks too much. It worked for me and I am just using a normal gaming laptop
    Nah the fps of this game isn't saveable i'm afraid, but that's mostly because I'm used to games like Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation (and most modern fan games), which runs on a much later version of essentials, that allows them to run at an FPS that is comparable to a Rom Hack.

EDIT: Can I ask why you decided to settle for level scaling, but not level caps, which is arguably the better solution?

Last edited:

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Nah the fps of this game isn't saveable i'm afraid, but that's mostly because I'm used to games like Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation (and most modern fan games), which runs on a much later version of essentials, that allows them to run at an FPS that is comparable to a Rom Hack.

EDIT: Can I ask why you decided to settle for level scaling, but not level caps, which is arguably the better solution?
    It was my first idea of implementing a more difficult experience, also wild Pokémon can be added to the team without grinding up much also you have more freedom customizing your team. In the end I see where you're coming from and I understand the concern but I still hope it doesnt take away too much joy of your adventure. I tried using V.19 when it came out but then stuck to the engine I created my other games with because I know how to handle everything there.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • That's odd, I mean, I am about 8 hours into the game, and I am yet to face any Fps drops.Perhaps check your laptops settings? Also, Reborn was designed to run on low end devices.
    That aside, I am stuck at Erupptress town, I spoke to Alexio and his parents, and now I have no idea on how to progress. Can someone please guide me? Thank you!

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • That's odd, I mean, I am about 8 hours into the game, and I am yet to face any Fps drops.Perhaps check your laptops settings? Also, Reborn was designed to run on low end devices.
    That aside, I am stuck at Erupptress town, I spoke to Alexio and his parents, and now I have no idea on how to progress. Can someone please guide me? Thank you!
    You have to read carefully my friend! You have to look after something and bring it to someone. I'm not telling more ;)

Years
    Its not the fps drops, its the actual fps of the game. Reborn after v19, was much faster due to the addition of mkxp, which made it faster and made other fan games jump the bandwagon due to how optimized the engine is. Past versions of Reborn is not optimized for low end devices at all, as it had much worse fps than this game before the final update.

Years
  • Toxic damage is bugged. Quite fun considering it costed me a battle.

EDIT: Some mints are also missing in the mint store in Vallis City.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thought I would drop a bit of feedback. Please consider changing the shade of the overworld during night time to one that's more lighter. This is because it's a little too dark and very difficult to navigate through, especially in jungles.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Hello, I really like the game so far. I have a question. I have a Eevee that I want to evolve into Espeon. I don't know if it works with hapiness (it's level 43) I don't know how to make the pokemon happier. Or with a stone, and could you tell me please, where I could get it ?

Thanks in advance for your precious help !

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Hello, I really like the game so far. I have a question. I have a Eevee that I want to evolve into Espeon. I don't know if it works with hapiness (it's level 43) I don't know how to make the pokemon happier. Or with a stone, and could you tell me please, where I could get it ?

Thanks in advance for your precious help !
    Hey thank you so much! You'll find a Soothe Bell in Agrita Ville behind a cut tree but you can only evolve Eevee to Espeon during day time. It also has to partake in battle from time to time.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Hey guys back with another small but effective update!

+Adjusted graphics
    +Added 4th gym badge graphic (A little behind the scenes fixing)
    +Renamed Boxing System to Storage System

Get Version 1.1.2 here

Not really necessary for current players who have version 1.1.1

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Hey, thanks for your reply :) I have another question (really sorry to bother you), but I was wondering how I could evolve my Helioptile ?

Thanks again for your help :)

Back