• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    and a Cat Trio, there was already a Dog Trio...
    Btw, what animal was Sneasel Based from?

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
    I think they'll back off on legendary dragons for a little....after all, they did just have Rayquaza and the Lati@s' as far as special dragons go. I want to see a legendary bug....like...I dunno....a giant 'Dune' sandworm or some big 'Mothra' thing. Or maybe a ladybug....a ladybug of absolute DOOM!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    A Bug Legendary? Nice, how about pokemon with more than two types?
    One with no weakness...
    Marshtomp's lucky, it almost has no weakness... on the other hand, Blaziken has double weakness when COmbusken evolves... not fair

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Entei, Raikou, Suicune...cats?! XD XD XD Nope, I am absolutely sure they are legendary dogs. ^^ What may have confused your friend was Raikou, who in fact looks somewhat like a sabertoothed tiger. ^____^

~Kelsey

Years
    Well, I call them Legendary Dogs and all my friends do... Raikou look like tiger so you can say that is a kind of cat... But Entei and Suicune, especialy Suicune...
    Anyway, did you see new Pokemon pictures I don't like thing that 4/5 currently Pokemon are sorts of old Pokemon but I like them. Manene isi the best of three new but the best of all is of course Rukario!!!

Edit: You can't call them Legendary Beasts because Legendary Beasts are each of Legendary Pokemon...

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Yeah, and triple types... cool.
    Fire / Water / Grass
    No weakness!!! ( I think...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back