• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Max, you are not at fault, I am for assuming that everyone is on the same tracks of cogitation as I appear to be. I tend to lose a plethora of people due to my brooding.
    |scratches head quietly| Psycho, you just confused the last bit of sanity out of me. > < I admit my inferiority to you. |goes crazy| As far as I know, I've been saying the same things as you .. but then you make it sound so different and stuf ... oh STFU. @ @;;

XD Get a new topic Psycho, before I really DO go crazy.
    That's just it, we were actually withint concurrent, but it appeared as if we didn't. Though, don't feel as though you are inferior, quite frankly, I amdire your acute intuition. Give yourself some credit; after all I am your minion. :P

Also, Miss Kylie-chan, Gyarados doesn't have wings, yet it does fly and duals as a flying type and Togetic is a normal/flying type. ^_^
    Let me rephrase- Dusclops should be a Psychic/Ghost type. So how will it cancel each other out if its x4 weakness will be Ghost and Dark.
    I have just explained why it would cancel itself out, twice, please do pay attention. -_-;

However, for clarification purposes, it would be pointless, as psychics and ghosts are in opposition of each other. I'm ascertain that you have the ability to cognize that fire and water are opposites and not capable of paralleling each other proportionately within a stable form. A ghost is incapable of being a psychic type or dualing with any other Pokemon type, as ghosts contain insubstantial properties that are only exclusive to ghost types and ambivalent to any other types. Psychic types can be associated with superceding mental capabilities, such as prescience; they are Pokemon known for their ingenuity and mastery of the mind, they are solid, and in complete contravention to poltergeist. Ghosts represent the supernatural, their attributes are those of cadaverous and incorporeal proportions. Ghosts are the impulsive and absent-minded (look at Ash's Haunter for examplification) contrary to the Psychic's complex and lucent apperception. They contradict each other, both in make-up (and lack of) and mentality, thus a stable form could not exist. Just as a fire and water type would be incapable of getting along, such would a ghost and a psychic.

In addition, as Kylie stated, it would be quite pointless - similar to a normal/fire type or a ground/ghost type.

However, Dark Venusaur, all you have done is repeat yourself anon and anon with the same words, but no actual reason as to why your theory would work out. Please, do expound upon your statement as to why Dusclops should be a psychic/ghost type.

Psycho

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Psycho said:
    However, Dark Venusaur, all you have done is repeat yourself anon and anon with the same words, but no actual reason as to why your theory would work out. Please, do expound upon your statement as to why Dusclops should be a psychic/ghost type.

Psycho
    #1 Don't copy what I do with the signiture thing. Like I said before is because Dusclops beams stuff out of its eyes and alot of Psychic things do that. alright so you need to cool down and stop trying to make everyone feel dumb.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    How cute, a little girl who thinks that she has attitude. ^_________^
    Dark Venusaur said:
    #1 Don't copy what I do with the signiture thing. Like I said before is because Dusclops beams stuff out of its eyes and alot of Psychic things do that. alright so you need to cool down and stop trying to make everyone feel dumb.

#1 Dummy up kid, you're not the only one who adds their name at the end of their posts. By the way, it's signature, not signiture - you should learn how to spell before you assail someone else when you're obviously spurious. I always initial my name at the end of my post on every forum that I attend.

Making people feel dumb? If you're speaking of yourself in particular then I do exceedingly scoff you for such petty speculations. I have done nothing of the sort.

You need to cool down with your false accusations. I'm not attempting to make anyone feel inane, but if you do then that's because of your own pathetic insecurities. I can't help it if my perspicacious reasoning completely annuls your gratuitous arguments. I'm apparently veridical; get over it. >_>

Kids these days are so amusing.

Edit: In addition, read my post that you quoted. I asked you to expound upon your statement (quite kindly) not to recapitulate yourself. If your only reason as to why a Psychic/ghost type Pokemon could exist is a result of "Dusclops beams stuff out of its eyes and alot of Psychic things do that", then I highly suggest that you learn how to analyze and come to orthodox conclusions, before you make yourself appear as a blockhead.

Psycho

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    How about you both cool off? Psycho, you're being really antagonistic here and coming off like a snob and just being rude to everyone. Dark Venusaur, it's her sig, lay off she can do what she wants with it as long as it's not going against any rules. Either way, you've earned yourself a warning, Psycho and Dark Venusaur, you both have a warning now.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Why must you people keep saying cool it? I'm not angry and I wasn't attempting to be a snob or antagonistic. I haven't been rude to everyone, Kazuhito, don't allege me of something of that sort.

I can't help it if my perspicacious reasoning completely annuls your gratuitous arguments. I'm apparently veridical; get over it. >_>
    If you're referring to that, then I only said I was probably right because my reasoning was better.

My God, don't get so bent out of shape. -_-;

Edit:
    Well guess what? No one likes you really and I should know
    Well get this, I really don't care. It's a Pokemon forum, it's not that serious.

Psycho

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Psycho said:
    Why must you people keep saying cool it? I'm not angry and I wasn't attmepting to be a snob or antagonistic. I haven't been rude to everyone, Kazuhito, don't allege me of something of that sort.

If you're referring to that, then I only said I was probably right because my reasoning was better.

My God, don't get so bent out of shape. -_-;

Psycho
    Either way, you were acting condescending and belittling her in that post, if anyone's "bent out of shape" right now, it's you. So just drop it already.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Either way, you were acting condescending and belittling her in that post, if anyone's "bent out of shape" right now, it's you. So just drop it already.
    No, she alleged me of trying to make everyone feel dumb and you alleged me of being rude to everyone - both of you attacked me with baseless allegations. I only pointed out her error, if you perceived it as condescending and belittling then so be it, but don't say that I was being so as fact, when it only appeared as such. >_>

If someone isn't trying to act "belitting" then don't say that they wereand "drop it". Resolve it at the time it happened.

Edit: I was not trying to make her feel inferior or imbecilic in any way. I even stated that I wasn't trying to do so; and I even got on Max for saying such a thing.

Psycho

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Psycho, you've had a stuck-up, better-than-thou attitude throughout your posts in this thread. It's Jorge's, as well as the rest of the staff's, job to correct members when they are out of line, and as I see it, both of you were out of line. So, accept the warning, move on, be more accepting of others' opinions, and get rid of your little superiority complex.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Morkula said:
    Psycho, you've had a stuck-up, better-than-thou attitude throughout your posts in this thread. It's Jorge's, as well as the rest of the staff's, job to correct members when they are out of line, and as I see it, both of you were out of line. So, accept the warning, move on, be more accepting of others' opinions, and get rid of your little superiority complex.
    You misunderstand, it isn't the warning point, I can accept that. It's the being accused falsy that irks me. I'm not trying to be, and if I do come off as such, then it's not my fault, its the person who perceives me as such. How have I been stuck-up and better-than-thou? I haven't unsulted anyone directly.

You say through-out my posts, yet, I've reviewed all of my posts, and I don't see where you find me stuck-up, as a matter of fact, you three appear to be the only one's who have accused me. Just because you think that I have been, doesn't mean that I am or were.

Psycho

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Psycho said:
    No, she alleged me of trying to make everyone feel dumb and you alleged me of being rude to everyone - both of you attacked me with baseless allegations. I only pointed out her error, if you perceived it as condescending and belittling then so be it, but don't say that I was being so as fact, when it only appeared as such. >_>

If someone isn't trying to act "belitting" then don't say that they wereand "drop it". Resolve it at the time it happened.

Edit: I was not trying to make her feel inferior or imbecilic in any way. I even stated that I wasn't trying to do so; and I even got on Max for saying such a thing.

Psycho
    I have no means of knowing if you're sincere or not, so I perceived it as you being rude. There was nothing about it that was an "attack", it's my job to get members like yourself to calm down when they get "bent out of shape" as you put it.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    I have no means of knowing if you're sincere or not, so I perceived it as you being rude. There was nothing about it that was an "attack", it's my job to get members like yourself to calm down when they get "bent out of shape" as you put it.
    I am and was calm is what I am stating. I wasn't angry, or preparing to throw a flame of any sort. Had anyone gotten angry, I would have just further explained myself or attempted to clear things up.

However, you could have just said that I appeared as such, rather than just saying that I was. Even if you couldn't discern my sincerity, you still have no right to allege as verity, as alleging a person is a poor way to try to sway the mood. Had I been someone else, things could have became worse.

Psycho

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Psycho said:
    I am and was calm is what I am stating. I wasn't angry, or preparing to throw a flame of any sort. Had anyone gotten angry, I would have just further explained myself or attempted to clear things up.

However, you could have just said that I appeared as such, rather than just saying that I was. Even if you couldn't discern my sincerity, you still have no right to allege as verity, as alleging a person is a poor way to try to sway the mood. Had I been someone else, things could have became worse.

Psycho
    I alleged you on what I saw and perceived of the situation. Being a staff member here, yes I do have the right to allege you of certain actions and to step in and try and stop whatever problem there is. I'm not trying to sway the mood, that's not my job, I was trying to get you two to stop bickering.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Must we have senseless bickering in this thread? I come home from school and I find mods and members arguing with each other. I am questioning my decision to sticky your thread Psycho. Whether you like it or not, what a mod or admin says goes. Since you already have a warning, I wont give you one. But you must respect the mods and not argue with them about the decisions they make. I don't care if you dislike some of the mods, but let me tell you this. I WILL NOT have mod bashing in my section. Falsly accused or not, you will do what the rules state.

I read over your posts and it's not really bad, but it does seem a bit snobbish to me. No offensive.

"Kids these days are so amusing" is a comment of a smart arse. You find ignorant kids "amusing" which is pretty morbid. I'm sorry, but this is a "Pokemon" chatroom not a judging signatures chit-chat. You WILL talk about Pokemon and not go off-topic for ANY reason. Just chit-chat and talk about Pokemon. Off-topicness is the reason why these topics get closed. I suggest that everyone change their attitudes please. I don't want to see this section turned into a giant clot of dirt. Thanks.

Edit: And Psycho, regardless if you were "calm" you still said something that offended a user. It doesn't matter HOW you say something, someone will get offended anyway. Some people are sensative and you have to take their feelings into consideration.

Last edited:

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    There would be no bickering if things were cleared up, but no one has yet to clear things up; your post doesn't help either.
    Must we have senseless bickering in this thread? I come home from school and I find mods and members arguing with each other. I am questioning my decision to sticky your thread Psycho. Whether you like it or not, what a mod or admin says goes. Since you already have a warning, I wont give you one. But you must respect the mods and not argue with them about the decisions they make. I don't care if you dislike some of the mods, but let me tell you this. I WILL NOT have mod bashing in my section. Falsly accused or not, you will do what the rules state.
    And I bashed a mod when? I never bashed Kazuhito or Morkula. >_>

It's not about liking what they said, its about being accused. So, the mods don't have to respect other members? Are they so above the rules as well as others?

That's the only vibes that I appear to be perceiving, though I won't stoop so low as to accuse.
    I read over your posts and it's not really bad, but it does seem a bit snobbish to me. No offensive.
    Okay? Just because you see it as such does not make it such. People have different perspectives.
    "Kids these days are so amusing" is a comment of a smart arse. You find ignorant kids "amusing" which is pretty morbid. I'm sorry, but this is a "Pokemon" chatroom not a judging signatures chit-chat. You WILL talk about Pokemon and not go off-topic for ANY reason. Just chit-chat and talk about Pokemon. Off-topicness is the reason why these topics get closed. I suggest that everyone change their attitudes please. I don't want to see this section turned into a giant clot of dirt. Thanks.
    I am definitely a smart arse (that's obvious), I will admit to that. Though, calling or refering to Dark Venusaur as ignorant is quite inane.
    I alleged you on what I saw and perceived of the situation. Being a staff member here, yes I do have the right to allege you of certain actions and to step in and try and stop whatever problem there is. I'm not trying to sway the mood, that's not my job, I was trying to get you two to stop bickering.
    You alleged me of something that I wasn't trying to do, that's what got to me. I could care less about warning points.
    Edit: And Psycho, regardless if you were "calm" you still said something that offended a user. It doesn't matter HOW you say something, someone will get offended anyway. Some people are sensative and you have to take their feelings into consideration.
    If HOW I say something doesn't matter and people will get offended regardless, then what's the point? I didn't find it offensive, and if I wasn't trying to be offensive, then what? We all perceive things differently, and I can't appease everyone.

If I were offended by a moderator by being called "snobbish", it isn't as important. I'm detecting a double-standard, here, please do clarify.

Edit:
    Dark Venusaur said:
    Warning excepted I knew I was wrong(not like other people) But what othe Pokemon do you believe should be a Psychic type:t201-qu:

Now tell me if that isn't asking for a flame. ^_^

Psycho

Last edited:

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    King Shuckle said:
    Doesn't matter if it deserves a flame or not. You WILL not flame him.
    You still have yet to answer my questions, and I said nothing about flaming. Side comments such as that do lead to flamewars; though, what SHE says doesn't matter, right? >_>

Do believe, that if I wanted to flame I would. You could only stop me after I've done the deed. :)

Psycho

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    How soon you forget that this is a Pokemon Daily chit-chat. I am not going to discuss your problems you have with others I shouldn't have to explain myself to you or any other members. Do you understand what a moderator is? A moderator is someone who enforce the rules. You sir seem to have no respect for moderators if you enjoy talking back to them.Whatever a mod says his final and you have no right to dispute it. Also, if you want to talk to other mods that posted in this thread to "clear your name," we have a nice Private Messaging service for you to use. There is no need to discuss public affairs like this on an open forum. Either talk via pm, or shut up. Of course, I mean that in the nicest way. Just drop it and move on.

Anyways, before this thread almost went to heck, if this persists, I will close this thread for a week. Now, lets discuss Pokemon shall we?

I think Jynx looks stupid purple.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    You sir appear to have no respect for gender. I am a girl, as is Dark Venusaur. ^_^

However, don't worry I quite understand, the moderators are better than and above everyone else. They disregard the feelings of other members who don't hold their title. They also utilize the power they have been granted to push around other members, while using the rules as a lame excuse to do so and twisting it to fit their own amusement. No one else's opinion matters besides their own. I do apologize, I can't believe that I thought they actually resolved situations with prestige and clarity.

I have no intentions of "clearing my name" because what the moderators think of me doesn't really matter.

Please do disregard my questions as you appear incapable of answering them. I apologize yet anon for your and my fault.

Though, to remain on topic, I'm curious as to why you feel that Jynx appears stupid purple?

Psycho

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back