• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahha I agree!! Shiny Marill has to be worth less at the black market than the regular one XP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I love the normal forms of Sneasel and Weavile though. Really cool designs. And awesome combination of types, Dark/Ice.

Hey, Sneasel's design has changed pretty much from G/S/C to D/P hasn't it?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I like Sneasel, I like Ice types. I think the first time I actually saw Sneasel was Pokemon Stadium. XD

And then I stuck with him pretty much, he never helped me with Lance though. ><

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I know, I was kidding. XD

I've never caught a shiny in my entire life. ;_; I guess I need to start searching for one. xD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    When I was stumbling around in Wayward Cave, I caught a Lv. 17 Shiny Bronzor, it's now a Shiny Bronzong, it was the first shiny I caught in Pearl. Then a couple of days later, a friend of mine gave me a shiny Skorupi, now a Drapion

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I caught a shiny Oddish and was sooooooo proud... then I restarted my game. Hm. God, why have you given me this brain??

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I've never caught a Shiny in any game at all. xD And I don't think I'd be good with the, "Chaining" it looks difficult. O_O

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Once I saw a shiny Onix...but I didn't know about shinies at the time, so I just killed it like I did any pokemon. Right after that I learned about Shinies...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back