• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Once I saw a shiny Onix...but I didn't know about shinies at the time, so I just killed it like I did any pokemon. Right after that I learned about Shinies...

Oooh... must've felt anti-awesome :/

Why did they invent shinies anyway? :s

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I like Sneasel, I like Ice types. I think the first time I actually saw Sneasel was Pokemon Stadium. XD

And then I stuck with him pretty much, he never helped me with Lance though. ><

I saw Sneasel first in Rival's party in G/S/C. Having no clue what type was it (especially that I got no clue about dark's resistances and weaknesses) it was pretty much a lottery about pokes I used :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hah, yea of course DC... hey why have you deserted the "^^" and started with those ugly "=)" ?? XP ;P

Most useless pokémon has got to be some poison type. Like Spinarak. Or Koffing.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Okay, most USELESS Pokemon?

The entire NU tier. Pokes like Delcatty, Sunflora, Lumineon, Beautifly, Luvdisc, Delibird, Spinda, Kriketune, etc.

Oh yeah, and I've never seen a shiny in my entire life. My friend, however, has hatched two shinies, in addition to a shiny Lotad he caught in Sapphire.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *sigh* Nobody's here right now, but a new topic is called for anyway.

Do you think Ash could ever evolve Pikachu?

He might. But he probably wont, mainly because Pikachu is the Pokémon mascot more than anything else. And because Ash is much for this "pokémon are good evolved or not". Though, he's gotten a little softer on that lately.... He trained a Sceptile after all. Not like the Bulba-Squirtle-basic-pokémon-ownage in first seasons...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    No he never will, and on the useless thing, I agree with AC, the NU tier is all useless, though Phione used to be in it and was good in UU, recently moved to UU anyways, so some could be out of that.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Serebii said:
    Episode #542
    Pikachu! Raichu! Road to Evolution!

*gasp*

Of course, it probably won't happen. Or if it does, then it'll be near the end of the series.

Or at least, Ash's series. Which would actually be pretty sweet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You mean the series could continue without Ash? :O No I don't think so. Ash is the pokémon protagonist. I know those special chronicle episodes featured other people but... nuh uh. Ash and Pikachu.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You mean the series could continue without Ash? :O No I don't think so. Ash is the pokémon protagonist. I know those special chronicle episodes featured other people but... nuh uh. Ash and Pikachu.

I disagree, there have been some other series that had a main pro for a long time and changed.

I could see ash become a master and something hapens like he takes an E4/ gy position or something and a new little kid steps in.

I wouldn't really be surprised if that happened.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've never really given it a thought to be honest.... (I've never really cared much ^^)

Maybe... if they made yet another region and a new generation of Pokémon and evil team and professor and all, then a new "hero" could come... do you think they should keep Brock in that case? Or perhaps bring back Misty? (<3<3<3 she was the best)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years

No, the series would end is what I meant. It's been ten years- I wouldn't be too dismayed to see Ash gone, and see a new series that can actually show its face to the manga.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh.... they should make an anime of the manga..... I'd watch it x3

NO WAIT! They shouldn't make a series of the manga... they should make movies. Gooosh.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    As much as I'd love that, it's way too late for that- they couldn't start from the beginning, as Red and Blue are too outdated. The only way would be to start in the Diamond and Pearl era, leaving out pretty much all of the previous story- not to mention that it still is pretty late for it. It would have been more relevant when D/P just started. Maybe when 5th gen comes out?

Waris

Jirachi is my homeboy
    Years
    C'mon, they need to keep the dub... I dunno what everything is like in America and stuff, I read something about a different company dubbing with different actors and stuff... I signed the petition though. C'mon man, Rachael Lillis and Eric Stuart are/were utter genious. They should at LEAST keep those two.

Edited to add:...Sorry, wtf happened? I could only read pages 1-2 of this thread, so I posted this after reading page 2. Sorry. Nevermind this post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahhahaa missed about 85 pages you mean? XD

Well, I thought I posted one more post here yesterday, but it didn't show now so... I was going to say that I think they should to completely 3D animated movies from the PokéSpecial manga stories. Live action could be too much.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    a new pkmn episode is coming out and pikachu gets a thunder stone and evovles.Look at www.serebii.com for more info.its the best pkmn info site ever.sorry for telling enyone who didnt want 2 no.i got shiny machamp and shiny raichu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back