• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I have 4 EXP. Shares (2 from GBA games, 1 from the Lotto Corner). I use them on egg Pokemon or low-level Pokemon that have evolutions that I don't have

Soothe Bell is the best item for friendship. Plus, if you can capture the Pokemon in a Luxury Ball, it's even better

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    EXP. Share's are okay, except when you stick more than one on in your team since it divides the EXP even more. >.<
    I want a Lucky Egg for that...

The Massages are another thing that help with the happiness~ easier way if you don't have time to walk about for ages.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    That's true but they are a bit more effective even if only once a day. You could always change your clock around. XD

The EV-reducing berries also help with this...

Detox

Haha...my riolu and golbat just evolved...riolu lvl 23,golbat lvl 51 also my gabite evolved along with a sneasel and beautifly and mothim...its been a busy day

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    My brother found a shiny Slugma and a shiny Stunky without the Radar while still playing the game for content. The thing is - someone stole his old DS and the game on the train, so he lost them. Well, the DS and the game too, but that's not important since they've been replaced.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    A Psychic-type would easily wipe Bruno&Agatha, so all you need to worry about is Ms. Lorelei, Lance, and the infamous rival. 4/5 of Lorelei's and half of Lance's Pokemon are weak to Electric. Jynx is not especially hard to beat, so all you'll /really/ need to worry about are the Dragonair and Dragonite. The two are pretty much OHKO by Ice Beam :/

Your rival's team is the same as ever. If you've defeated him in the past, no reason to stop.
    His team will be:
    Pidgeot
    Exeggutor
    Arcanine
    Gyarados
    Rhydon
    Alakazam

Or you could just settle for a level 100 :/

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Great Pokes to consider:

Aerodactyl
    Alakazam (if you can trade)
    Gengar (if you can trade)
    Machamp (if you can trade)
    Slowbro
    Scyther (I think he's in LG. Is he?)
    Starmie (I think he's in LG. Surf + Psychic + Thunderbolt + Ice Beam + >100 base SAtk = everything dead.)
    Nidoking
    Rhydon
    Dragonite
    Snorlax

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back