• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I just got an Espeon a little while ago. Now I have an Eevee egg that I'm going to wait to the night to evovle it into an Umberon

I'm pretty sure it's spelled Umbreon.

Speaking of maturity, don't you get sick of being insulting towards other members?

Ahahaha. Easily Twinx's best post ever.

Sup Oni, how's that drama whoring going for you?

Hey, Dave. Pretty good, now that I think about it. I got to destroy a few n00bs that signed up for my roleplay.

Anyways, new topic, anyone?

What Pokémon need new evolutions/pre-evolutions?

Shuckle.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    I say Tauros and Miltank and Kangaskhan should get baby forms

I think I heard a rumor that there will be a baby form for both Miltank and Tauros. It will be kinda like Ralts. If you raise a male it will be a Tauros, and a female for Miltank.

I like this idea because no matter how close it is to sounding like Ralts, it is different...in a good way.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Local connection. You can't do anything over WiFi besides trading or battlan.

But that doesn't really matter. The Poffins you make yourself are more than enough to make a Feebas evolve.

Years
    Good luck with that...I've never had the patience for pokeblocks & poffins. I'll make them from time to time, but never really focus on them

マツバ

Cry for Clearity~
    Years
    I always found Poffin making rather fun. Attempting to master the "perfect swirl." XD; I used to be a PokéBlock maniac in Sapphire, as for Diamond... not as much, but I still make some from time to time.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's so much easier to use the Pokeblocks from RSE and just migrate the Pokemon to D/P for contests. I did that the two days ago and finally managed to get the extra star for beating the Master Rank Contests.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    It's so much easier to use the Pokeblocks from RSE and just migrate the Pokemon to D/P for contests. I did that the two days ago and finally managed to get the extra star for beating the Master Rank Contests.

Lucky you, it took me a while from Emerald to get my Absol to the Master Rank and to win :x Extra Star at D/P game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back