• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    It's so much easier to use the Pokeblocks from RSE and just migrate the Pokemon to D/P for contests. I did that the two days ago and finally managed to get the extra star for beating the Master Rank Contests.

I had a Regirock with maxxed TOUGH on R/S/E. When I migrated, it was about 66%, not full.
    So, I'm assuming Poffin can raise your stats more.

Of course, maybe I just wasn't paying attn. enough.

Years
    Yea that sheen bar is a pain. You still have a ways to go before maxing out whatever category you want but the Sheen stands in the way

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can we all give a round of applause to airconditioning for killing the thread?

Anyways, I have a question; does anyone here still watch the Pokémon anime? I gave up as soon as the characters went to Johto. Everything felt so fake in those episodes compared to the Kanto and Orange Islands saga.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yep. I watch it whenever I can. Brings back some childhood memories and it makes me feel at peace with the world. Of course, I could stab D/P and Hoenn, but I still love the old ones. I don't particularly see anything wrong with Johto honestly. And Kanto journeys I still consider my favorite cartoon because it brings back such fond memories. XD But strangely enough, I didn't really like The Orange Islands. o_o It was kind of boring to me back then. But yes, I still do watch them sometimes.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I still watch the anime occasionally. Like, one episode a month or so. Just for fun.

But I really like the movies. I get them usually as soon as they come out.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I still watch the anime occasionally. Like, one episode a month or so. Just for fun.

But I really like the movies. I get them usually as soon as they come out.

I've only seen the first three Pokémon movies and I don't think I'll ever see another. I would watch the occasional movie if I had the chance, but the movies aren't put on sail here in Ireland and the chances of me asking my parents to buy them for me on Ebay or Amazon is about as likely as a Gold and Silver remake. That said, I absolutely loved the three movies that I saw and if the anime could go back to the way those movies were, a lot more people would like it. Sadly, that's not the case and everything has to be so predictable, kiddish and cliché.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Oh, by get I didn't mean buy, if you know what I mean.

I should have figured that out without you spelling it out for me. I was reading one of your posts, after all.

oh hi everybody just 1 Q.uuuu where do i find the TM rockslide in pearl

Er, I've forgotten because I haven't picked up neither my Diamond nor my Pearl version since March, but I searched on Google and found out. Of course, the answer was located on Yahoo Answers, so it's probable that it's not exactly accurate.

By the west side of Route 207, there is a bridge. Cross it and take the southernly route to reach the "Rock Slide" item.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Did you even read all of his post? It's right there.

"By the west side of Route 207, there is a bridge. Cross it and take the southernly route to reach the "Rock Slide" item."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back