• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lol! I had a MEGA-problem with Shiny Gold! I read about it and watched clips and images and heard others speak of it (well... heard? well... PC... you know. read ^^') But I couldn't play it. Each time I downloaded the file, and patched it correctly and all, I could NEVER get out of GOld's room. There was an invisible something (not a wall, he didn't even bump into it) at the stairs :S

I thought I tried several different FR roms, but in the end, I guess I accidentally used already used ones. I finally managed to do it correctly, but that was over a month after I'd wanted to test it in the first place and... Now I don't feel like it anymore :D
    Silly, huh?

I tried typing it in different ways.
    DarkkChildd
    Darkk Childd
    Dark Child
    DarkChild

And I like the last one the most. If you put a space there, you'll be..... the dark child. If you don't, you'll be.... DarkChild! (aka DC)...... in my head. My very little twin head of yours ^^*

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    lol, so you were using a bad rom or whatever they call it.. :P
    I recommend waiting untill SG is finished to play it, that's what I'm gonna do.
    I played all four betas and I had restart everytime, but now that B5 is out, I'm not gonna bother :P

I agree DarkChild does look best :D I'll go request a name change. 10x Fable.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, I thought you meant 'ten times Fable' at first xD Which would have been really... annoying :s

Is this the last Beta he's done until the whole game? You can at least play the whole of Johto without problems now, right? Or... without major problems, perhaps.
    I'll finish playing Emerald 386 first, though :P
    Gosh, I don't think we should discuss hacks very much here... isn't hacking illegal?

Twinx

Years
    We're allowed to talk about emulation and hacking, but no links to sites that provide illegal things(roms).
    No one ever said hacking was illegal, but selling a hack is illegal.
    Ya Johto is playable without major bugs and you can even go to kanto.
    He only has two-three towns left.

EDIT:
    Guys, just to let you know, the reason for the backup is because our namechange plugin is borked. We're trying to get to the bottom of it and will change your names as soon as we get it fixed.

Until then, we've decided to temporarily lock this thread until we can get this sorted out~
    Can't change my name for now :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Naaw, but your name is good as it is as well :) I don't like mine... Some people think I got it from Dawn, in the anime, when the part I like of it is 'Fable'. I've only watched a few episodes with Hikari (Dawn), and almost loathe her for taking Haruka's place (whom I don't like for taking Misty's place, but whom I still like a little because she's from the beginning the same character as Sapphire in PokéSpe, whom I adore for her cuteness)
    And I so enjoy using the japanese names :P

And please find me another English word for 'cute'. I over-use it when I get tired.

Twinx

Years
    Ya i prefer the fable part too.
    I must admit, I did think you got "dawn" from the anime.. Well, what inspired it anyway?

mm how about adorable? :P lol I'm tired too I'm thinking of going to bed...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll drop into my bed in a minute too. I use adorable too much as well! Hm... Adorable.... almost liek Fable... But not close enough.

To be honest, I don't know why I insisted on being named Fable. At first, I joined pe2k and perhaps Fable was taken there. It was here too. 'Dawn' was just a filler... the morning-dawn that is! The Fable on PC hasn't been active in years, if ever. But i can't just take his name. So perhaps 'theFable'? Or 'Adorable' :D

Where did Oni go?

Twinx

Years
    Oni probably just got bored of us :P
    Anyway, my evil twin, it's time for me to go to sleep.
    Sleep tight, don't let the..mmm... "Zubat?" bite XD
    lol I'm trying to make this post somehow related to pokemon.

Anyway, goodnight :)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Sorry i meant why dargonites SIZE vary's so much in the anime , first time you see it it is hugmongous

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    TDB, that's right! I've thought about it too!
    The first time is in that Gastly/Venustoise ep, isn't it? There the Dragonite fits the description in the pokédex, that it's rare and wanders at sea and so on.

But in the movie, and perhaps later in Johto (haven't watched those late Jotho eps :() Dragonite is not much bigger than Charizard, if at all :s

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    TDB, that's right! I've thought about it too!
    The first time is in that Gastly/Venustoise ep, isn't it? There the Dragonite fits the description in the pokédex, that it's rare and wanders at sea and so on.

But in the movie, and perhaps later in Johto (haven't watched those late Jotho eps :() Dragonite is not much bigger than Charizard, if at all :s

UMM DID ANYONE SEE THE 10th anniversy episode? , dargonite wasn't so much bigger than proffessor oak ..... thats sad for the mighty beast. lol why did you people think i was talking abour IV's

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, I haven't seen it. I think :/

Haha, because DC and I suck at pokémon stats and strategy thingys, and Oni Raichu thought a person (you) had come with whom Oni could finally speak those things with? Maybe ^^

Twinx

Years
    Actually, it was me who though you were talking about EVs, simply because I didn't understand what you said, so I just figured it was about EVs :P hehe
    Ya I'm lame, I know. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, you're lame, CD-case ^^

How big is Salamence, then? In the manga, it's pretty small, about as tiny as Dragonite in the first movie. That's weird, since many other pokémon are drawn too big in PokéSpecial. Dragonite, for example, is big as a building, and an Onix seems to have infinite numbers of stones in it's body.

Twinx

Years
    Maybe you have to consider the age of the pokémon.
    I mean, in real life, Pokémon do ages right?

Fable, I changed my signature again :P This one is inspired by yours XD I never watched Naruto hehe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, cool! I don't recognize that character... heh, your Leaf protector says DC, thats sooo cool :D (Though I was just about to out of the blue call you Darky :s)
    >Take a look!< >Or here!< *stares menacingly and threatens to do uncharacteristical evilness if you refuse*

... ah! Of course they should do ages outside of the games! Man... I haven't thought about that xD
    Gary's and Ash's Krabbys are good examples, aren't they? But that wouldn't work when the pokédex states the height and weight of pokémon exactly :/

Twinx

Years
    I remember they once mentioned an old Scyther, you know the one that Tracy had...

lol fable, I don't like watching episodes online, but I downloaded one, mm it's episode 038 in Japanese. So ya I finally watched a Naruto episode :P
    It was good though, I had a hard time figuring out the plot though XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah I remember that Scyther! Ok, then we have stated that Pokémon do age? *clubs on that*
    Great, our thread can actually decide things. Let's e-mail Nintendo ^^

....OR not... because if pokémon aged and died in the games, then you couldn't keep one forever and the game would be a downright sentimental thing, and PC could get a thread or a whole forum talking bout remembering their old champion pokémon....

... which could be good btw, because then people would have to train pokémon actively, or not at all, since their pokémon ages all time they have the game on, and veterans would need to breed pokémon seriously to keep their good stats and stuff.... omg, a new thing for the 5:th gen!

And of course you'll have a hard time figuring out the plot if you watch ep 38!! xP

Twinx

Years
    I just remembered there are pokemon cemeteries in all of the games :P (yet no human ones XD)
    lol I wonder if there are cemeteries devoted for animals anywhere around the world :P
    *** E-mails Nintendo XD

Fable, nice sig. Who made it for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back