• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You mean the yellow banner? I made it ^^ It's not my picture, it's from devART, so I hope no one's angry with me for using it. Do you look like the guy in your pic?^^

There was an old pikachu in the anime once, named Booca or something. It had blue eyes... I felt sad when I saw an old pokémon... ^^*

ED: We really killed this thread... didn't we?

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Ohh.. it was a blind surfing Pikachu and it was old XD
    I didn't like that episode.
    And I hate how Tracy caught that old Scyther. He even used it in battles.. the poor thing..

Maybe if you mentioned the person's name it will be ok...
    By the way, if you need new theme, I can (try to) make you one. I said "try" cause sometimes I tend to fail XD

No, I don't think we've killed the thread. It's just that I can't use the computer at night during weekends.
    I'm sure Oni will drop by soon and everything is gonna be back to normal XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, that's just not right of us xD
    If you want, you could make me a theme to match one of your own :)

No more old pokémon?
    There was a baby Larvitar, and the baby Togepi...
    Random, sudden topic change somewhat:
    In the games, in Lavender, a Cubone's mother is a ghost! How could I have forgotten that?? That shows that Ghost types are just 'ghostly' and real ghosts are ghosts of real pokémon... FINALLY! Eureka xD

ED: Isn't my banner visible to you?

Twinx

Years
    lol, I never said that there we no more old pokemon. :P
    I think it would be really cool if they added stuff like age, hunger, disease (other than pokerus) to the 5th generation games. An maybe if you abuse your pokemon, they'll get sick and eventually die (evil thoughts XD)

Nice job explaining the difference between ghosts and ghost pokemon :)

I see your sig, but you said it wasn't yours :P
    Hey... how about a "good" version of my current theme? Maybe I'll put the female character (whatever's her name XD) instead of Naruto and some brighter colors.. what do you think? (you should probably PM me the details about this though)

doritos

Tortilla Chip
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Hi everyone! ^^

I just wanted to say, that it would be awesome if Pokemon aged in the games! Of course, I'm sure some would age faster than others....like....Beedrill would probably die before say....a Venusaur. Wow, I just depressed myself. x.x

Twinx

Years
    Good point doritos. Those pokemon who evolve quickly (mostly bugs) would probably have a shorter life expectancy since they grow pretty fast.
    But then, no one would train bug pokemon anymore :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's right! Oh... my idea about the 5 gen came up short very soon ^^"

OR! It would be more entertaining to breed bug pokémon, since you the breeding system will be modified further (in my mind.....) and you can get better stats and abilities faster, and keep a nice looking record, like a family tree, of your old pokémon long gone, and that would matter in pokémon contests and so on and so on.... ah.

Hm. Kinda like TheSims2, moahahha. About the family tree thingy.

ED: well guys... I can't double post... but I'm itching to do it!

Last edited:

Twinx

Years
    Yeah, I'm definitely expecting Family trees in the new games.
    Do you think I should e-mail Nintendo again and tell them about that? XD
    Na.. let 'em figure it out themselves :P

There was a time where I was addicted to the Sims 2, but then it started to get repetitive, so I definitely deleted (7GB counting expansions)

doritos

Tortilla Chip
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Aww...I you don't have to anymore! ^^

I like your idea! ^^ It would be fun to breed. Breeding would make your future pokemon stronger. Maybe the more you breed the longer your future pokemon will live. o.o Not really by a whole lot, but yeah. I'm also liking the idea of decorating graves, then again, that may be going too far!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Perhaps we should have a whole new series of different kind of games? Like Pokémon Farm or something ^^

Also, DC, if you want to do that banner, make it the same size as yours, and write the same text... if you allow that... because it fits Sakura really good^^ Only make it pink and left align the picture, so we match ;)

Twinx

Years
    All we need now is an RPG maker and we have ourself a whole new game..
    Though it certainly reminds me of those little virtual pets you raise but they eventually die XD

Fable, I sent you the new theme..I hope you like it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hmm... my friends here are making a Pokémon game. Not a hack, a game. I'll be in it, as an Elite4 :D I doubt there will be place for a highly developed breeding system there though... it's very focused at the story I think (which has become almost my part of the project :D)

DC. I love it. I just have to change things around for some time... I always do that, making a theme good is a puzzle :D

Twinx

Years
    I prefer hacks over RPG games.
    Hacks are better because they have an authentic feel to them
    However RPGs are not as limited as hacks, which allows the addition of complex things like age and mini-games and stuff.
    It would be really cool if someone adopted out little idea :P

Fable, aren't we just the cutest twins ? :P hehe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm. I could ask them to take a look at it.. though, I'd really like to air this ageing farming idea at some RPG forum here and see if anybody takes on the idea :)

Haha, we sure are. Only we may have gotten this wrong, since you keep being über-nice to everyone and everything ^^ you were the evil twin, you said :P

Twinx

Years
    What's the name of the RPG you're talking about? Is it showcased? I'd love to take a look at it.
    Ya, as I said, RPGs are flexible, so adding such a feature could be hard, but it's not as hard as adding it into a hack.

Beware, I'm not always nice :P I do have a darker side XD
    Btw, the guy in my sig isn't Naruto. It's his evil clone. And the reason my initials are on his forehead is because I control him and I shall controll the world, bla bla bla...
    Do I sound more evil now? ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No... you actually make sense. That guy isn't Naruto... it sure doesn't look like him.... Naruto's got yellow hair and three stripes on each cheek.
    But I do believe you control him. But I'm worse. I don't control Sakura. I have become Sakura. Hah. Soon, we'll be each other's evil twin :badsmile:

No, the game isn't showcased, I just PM Devil_Silver once in a while and brainstorm plots with him :P And Mismaguis does the spriting. I don't know more about it, I haven't seen it yet. It's not much to see yet, though.

Twinx

Years
    Come to think of, I'm not sure people would enjoy training a pokemon knowing that it will die in the end :P
    Maybe it's not a good idea after all.. what do you think?

You forgot my clone's piercing red eyes XD
    Oh, if we are both going to be evil, then we'll just be twins, no longer shall there be evil and good :P
    We'll be the evil PC twins XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey dogs.

That hack sounds interesting, I'll look it up through means of PM. I made a Pokemon hack myself one, called The End... It was pretty good.

So, new topic:

Is Oni Raichu a Saint?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'm a hacker myself. :P
    anyways, I am quite here often though, but about the topic, well... :\
    'I do think so'... :\

Oh well... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.