• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Some people are sayin' that it's not logical that they release it because we can already obtain all the pokemon in DS.

Rika, it's Lebanon XD
    Rika, what a unique name, never heard of it before, but I'm used to calling you Fable XD so I think I'll stick to that :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I like Fable, that's kinda why I picked it ^^
    Lebanon, yes, but in my language it's Libanon!

And that about DS is just crazy. It's Johto we want, they don't even have to include Kanto I say (though a DS day and night Kanto would be.... coool)
    Give me back my favourite tune in all of the pre-DS games: the Violet city music.

Twinx

Years
    How many copies did they sell of FR/LG ?
    I mean, did Nintendo profit a lot from the B/R/Y remake?
    if that is the case, I'm sure they will do a G/S one

It's still early, but I'm a little sleepy.. I'll go get myself some Nescafé :P
    Ya, Fable is sweet XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    [rant] Ouh! Nescafe! We have it, always had it! It was probably the first coffee I ever tasted.... And now I'm the coffee-crazy-girl in school... no, in town. I own three different coffee making machines myself, and I got them all for christmas :D [/rant]

Well of course they'll make a G/S remake. There are probably ten threads at PC discussing that. Or they are so old they have already died. And there are at least 20 threads doiscussing the third game in the D/P generation.
    I , however, doubt there will BE one!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah... there has been colors, metals, jewels... more jewels? What's to come? Fruits?

OH! An Orange Islands game :D (which will perhaps suck, since it would be largely based on the cosy cute flashy whirly-eyes-on-faited-pokémon-Anime...) Not saying the anime is bad just.... well, it's all in posts up above in this thread somwhere.

(come to think of it... by now, what can't be found in this thread? :P)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    CHocolate version and Coffee version! Aah, I want to play them! Coffeon and Chocoleon could make their first appearances as new Eeveelutions :D

Twinx

Years
    Coffeon: The sleepless Pokémon. It wanders around all the time trying to get some sleep.
    Chocoleon: The Tasteful Pokémon. It's close to extinction because people love it so much.

haha you cracked me up with that XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahah yeah, eevoos are my life.... x)

Oh, Galla that was even better! Choco and Vanilla and Tea and Coffee... hahaha...
    I know! DC and Devil, let's make that PokéFarm game in two generations and name them like Galla said. Awesumness ^^

Twinx

Years
    lol, I don't know if you've heard, but Nintendo is releasing a "game" called Pokéfarm or whatever.
    It's just a storage system for DS, so ya..

OMG, I just saw Relyt's theme, it's breathtaking! He's talented...
    Fable, whatever happened to Vulpix? if you know wut i mean XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've heard of Pokéfarm, and seen some movies/pics from it. It's nothing special, it's really ugly, but perhaps makes it a little funnier to store pokémon. They are all chibi-versions ^^

ED: It's called Ranch-channel btw. I just stumbled upon a thread about it ^^

Yeah Vulpix... she and Mareep are friends as always. Growlithe.... he trots along with Electrike. Nobody knows what they're up to and frankly, nobody cares. Growlithe sometimes smiles at Vulpix though, almost apogetically... Hm. Can't believe that was only a week ago.
    Because.... Wartortle has all of a sudden entered the stage. And he also smiles at Vulpix.
    Mwahaha.... um. Yeah, I'll be your evil twin on Saturday, let's decide this here and now.

Twinx

Years
    Ya, I agree, the pokemon look really ugly.
    They just want to release a new game for more $$$$$$$$$ :P
    next they will release a game that grooms pokemon XD

wow, the story is getting more and more developed :P
    Anyway, Vulpix doesn't have to worry, there are plenty of other MAGIKARP in the sea XP hehe
    Who does she prefer Wartortle or Growlithe?
    Is she afraid that she and Wartortle are very different ? (FIRE-WATER)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ............!

I didn't even think about that when I picked the Pokémon names..... But it's true. Vulpix and Growlithe are very much alike, but Wartortle is very different... Perhaps too different, which is sad, because things are looking good on this front now.
    Eh. Yep.

And... I miss Oni. Where has he gone... :/

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
    Hahah yeah, eevoos are my life.... x)

Oh, Galla that was even better! Choco and Vanilla and Tea and Coffee... hahaha...
    I know! DC and Devil, let's make that PokéFarm game in two generations and name them like Galla said. Awesumness ^^

Hee hee! Glad that you liked it! ^-^ And I seriously think they should name the new game like that, would be ever-so-appropriately-random. :P If you need help in creating the game, I'm only a PM away. ;)

lol, I don't know if you've heard, but Nintendo is releasing a "game" called Pokéfarm or whatever.
    It's just a storage system for DS, so ya..

OMG, I just saw Relyt's theme, it's breathtaking! He's talented...
    Fable, whatever happened to Vulpix? if you know wut i mean XD
    Pokefarm? You serious? *goes to google that*

Twinx

Years
    I think Oni will have a lot of catching up to do :P
    I guess no one has as much free time as we do XD lol I'm just procrastinating all my work :P

Subconsciously , you made him a water type because you're afraid he's gonna hurt you.
    Damn, I love psychology :P

@Galla: Check out Serebii.com for info on that game.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Rawr.

I'm going to have to suscribe to this thread in order to keep up with it.

Pokefarm? So, is it like Pokemon Box?

Twinx

Years
    Yep, pretty much the same thing, it's just for Diamond and Pearl instead.

Oni, you have been missed here :P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    An Oni Raichu is never too late, nor to early for a Pokemon chit-chat thread, my good friend.

Hm... The only people that'll get that are the ones that use wi-fi excessively.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back