• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, Pokémon Ranch Channel is a 3d system where you can walk around in chibi-form and pet your pokemon. Wifi.

Oniiii!! I should have PM:d you for a chat, but you never seemed to be online :/

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm always online, I just used invisible mode for the last few days to test it out, and then I forgot to take it off.

You'd think they'd come up with a better name than Pokemon Farm, in all fairness.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    It's just a cheap way to milk some money from Pokemaniacs.
    That's Nintendo my friend...

Oni, I added you to my family as my battling coach, you know, since i'm a noob at battling :P

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Yeah... there has been colors, metals, jewels... more jewels? What's to come? Fruits?

OH[S-HIGHLIGHT]! An Orange Islands game :D (which will perhaps suck, since it would be largely based on the cosy cute flashy whirly-eyes-on-faited-pokémon-Anime...)[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Not saying the anime is bad just.... well, it's all in posts up above in this thread somwhere.

(come to think of it... by now, what can't be found in this thread? :P)

In the remakes i think if there ay orange islands will be added as the extra .

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The Orange Islands will never be made into a game, or even a side quest. They, like the GS ball, were just a plot filler while the anime waited for Pokemon G/S/C to be released.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And the pokémaniacs are us, my friend.....

I didn't know PC had an invisible mode :O *surprised*
    And it's apparently called Ranch Channel, or so.

And I'm going to sleep. Soon, at least...

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    The Orange Islands will never be made into a game, or even a side quest. They, like the GS ball, were just a plot filler while the anime waited for Pokemon G/S/C to be released.
    why not there like the sevvii islands and surely they would n't reuse the seviii islands besides i alwayys wanted to face drake ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Isn't Drake the elite4 dragon user in Hoenn? :S

Sevii Islands weren't in anime, were they?

Twinx

Years
    If they wanted to put Orange Islands, they would have put them in FR instead of the seven(?) islands.
    lol they didn't even bother naming them :P (One Island, Two island...)
    how lazy can they get?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, if that meant 'seven islands', perhaps it does make sanse to name them 'one' 'two' 'three'.... :P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um...

Right. This is coming from... Oh, forget it.

No, there wouldn't be any basic plot for an Orange Islands, game, it'd be too short.

Ugh, my fan fic, I have to start writing chapter two... I can't bring myself to it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Naaw, Oni, I don't think you should do it now, anyway. Remember one time... til 4 AM, wasn't it? :P

But there are several attempts to make a hack on the ORange Islands theme. I've played one that was pretty good, but a little buggy. Perhaps it was Pokémon Naranja.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    no drake is also the guy who is champion of the orange islands who has that pwnage dragonite

Twinx

Years
    Naranja is a great hack, but is poorly translated from Spanish, and the gameplay is pretty hard, it needs lots of patience, which I lack when playing games. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, that might have been what brought me to stop playing it.

Hm. 'brought me to stop playing...' guah, I really have to read some English books aloud for a while xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    .... don't you have to catch a female one to get VEspiqueen?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    XD lol, poor Raishu (shu sounds cuter than chu) (sometimes)
    Well, good night, dear PC pals. I'll sleep in complete darkness. Why shouldn't I. That was just a strange thing to say. *nite huggies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back