• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Your school went to France? Cool! Did you stay home because you were ill? :(
    Wartortle is... well, someone much easier than Growlithe. And that thing about that thing being not only Growlithe's fault, well, actually it was much Mareep's fault herself. She wasn't caring about him.....
    Wartortle's great, mwahaha. He's interestingly stupid.
    Oh, I've actually talked pokémon in this post, so I'm on-topic, sorta ^^'

Hey, did Lance show up in the Hoenn season?? Didn't he do something with Magma?
    (I'm a huge Lance fan, but haven't seen him in the anime, only in the manga and games)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah, Lance appeared for Team Magma, I think. I know he was there for the red Gyrados at the Lake of Rage, anyways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, I'd really like to watch that episode with Gyarados and Lance... and the one with Magma. (anything with Lance^^) His personality is totally different in the manga, and I'm kinda stuck with the self-good manga one...

Do anybody know where I can find these episodes?
    I guess Oni is like, the only one who will read this... so perhaps I should go to the clip request thread ^^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Type it up on youtube, should find it easily enough.

So, who's your favourite Pokemon Champion?

Gary, Lance, Stephen or Cynthia?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Steven and Lance some close.... But I think I prefer Lance. Steven is coooool but I somewhow like Lance better. He has dragons and Steven has metal monsters... ^^ mwehehe.

And you?

I don't know much about Cynthia. And I don't recognize Gary as a champion, really. Well, guess he is, but... nah. He's the rival, mainly.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Do anybody know where I can find these episodes?
    I guess Oni is like, the only one who will read this... so perhaps I should go to the clip request thread ^^

Some time ago, somebody posted a link to every dub episode in the Episode/Clip Request thread. But, that's been probably a year now, so it would take a while to sift through all the pages.

So, who's your favourite Pokemon Champion?

Gary, Lance, Stephen or Cynthia?

Cynthia <3 I loved the Pokemon she had the best, and she looks the hottest best overall I think. I don't really watch the anime anymore, except for the movies, so I don't know to much about her personality.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I think there is a link in the Episode/Clip request thread to some sites that have all the episodes, but all the videos are uploaded on Megaupload... So you have to download 'em.
    I usually use torrents to get the latest episodes...

I like Cynthia, she's hot XD She already made an appearance in the anime..

Y'all I'm sorry I haven't been active lately. I really busy with my finals and all...
    Fable, miss ya my dear twin XD Too bad I won't be able to see you crossover to the dark side tonight :P It's a full moon so you should have no trouble doing so XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DC! Dear twin! I'm evil! I've gone over! And guess what? (you should already know...) they have cookies! ^^"

Anyway.... I'll check out the anime thread for those clips... will take a while to "skim" it though though ^^'

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Arecus, Isn't it? If not that something legendary no doubt.

Side Topic: I just looked at the whos posted for this topic and you guys are like owning this thread XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The strongest pokemon is Arceus. But the next strongest is Mewtwo... I mean, he was CREATED for battling and being strong...

Do you know by the way, that it's a common knowledge that Mewtwo is a clone from Mew? But in the Yellow game, the notebooks on the tables in the Abandoned Mansion on Cinnabar (yes, I recently played it, I know what I'm talking about) they say that Mewtwo was born from Mew. "Mew gave birth. We christened the newborn Mewtwo"

Yeah, Perry, some days (!) ago, this thread was DC's, Oni's and my gathering and chatting place. We totally owned the thread.... ah :D Still do, don't we?

Twinx

Years
    I guess that question should have been what non-legendary pokemon do you think is the strongest?
    whatever...

So ya we co-own this thread :P We were more active before... it's been crazy lately..
    Didn't have uni today (strike) and the weather girl said that it's gonna snow.
    Should I be happy?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No DC, you're not allowed to be happy.

Perry, get out of our thread! =]

Now, to more serious matters, you two no nothing about the games.

The strongest Pokemon is the one with the best stats, anyone want to hazard a guess as to what it is?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I wanna join the party XD

What pokemon question are we talking about today?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Who the strongest Pokemon is.

Of course, it's no fun talking with DC or Fable about matters like this because they don't have a clue about Pokemon stats.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    DC is online so he should be posting.

Who do you think is the strongest Oni?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, Oni, don't be so negative about us. We're good in other ways ^^ I hope...

Yeah, games view pokémon as a game of stats. DC and I (of course we see things the same way, we always do... mostly :P) view pokémon as a... phenomena. In any media. And to hell with stats in anime (anybody seen the über-pikachu? über-squirtle? über-treecko? yes you have) Games were the original media, yes but....

ED: Well, I mean, stats don't seem to matter as much in the anime as in the games. The games are the stats, but the anime is more... story-like. Was before at least.

Last edited:

Twinx

Years
    You're welcome to join the chat Perry!
    My twin there is right :)
    Plus, We don't really care about stats simply because we don't do competitive battling.. it's that simple.

Plus, I have a hectic life, so I'm not the kind of guy who would give much though into such things.
    I play the games like a noob, I follow the anime, and recently, I've introduced myself to the manga (because fable keeps yappin' talking about 'em :P

Y'all, Perry's B'day is in a couple of days, let's plan a surprise party :D (i hope he doesn't notice this XD)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    XD, I pretended not too.

Your right, the stats don't seem to mean squat in the anime. But then they have only have used potions a handful of times when they clearly would need more with the amout of battling they do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back