• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpedochu

Sharpedochu
    Years
    Ive only just joined the comunity so im el noob :0
    damn ><; im trying to get a copy of shiny golds and i cant find one :(

oh xD; and shedinjas just scare me :( i had a ninjask once, but that shedinja put me off for life :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DarkkChildd, stop it! It's getting creepy, how you always speak my mind before I even stretch out my finger! xD
    I think you're stalkin me... IRL! :O

Of course, as concluded by this, I'm in a little PC-craze too... And that's one bad thing. I feel it's making my lonely maths book angry down in my school bag right now...

ED:@ Sharpy
    (yes, I always abbreviate usenames): Haha poor thing! The Shedinjask, that is... nah;P Ninjask is good though.
    About Shiny Gold (was that what you meant?) there's a thread in PC's Hack Showcase forums, where there's a beta.
    (and don't double post ^^)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    DarkkChildd, stop it! It's getting creepy, how you always speak my mind before I even stretch out my finger! xD
    I think you're stalkin me... IRL! :O

Of course, as concluded by this, I'm in a little PC-craze too... And that's one bad thing. I feel it's making my lonely maths book angry down in my school bag right now...

Yeah my science quiz tommorow wants me to do good ..... but im in breeding state now .....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    XD breeding state? Lucky this is a pokémon forum, and not a general chat-place, hahaha.... (there aren't children here, are there?)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    haha you cracked me up Fable! lol maybe we're not solemates after all.. maybe i'm your evil twin? haha XD

Sharpedochu, what do you mean that you can't get a copy of Shiny Gold? It's a hack, an incomplete one as a matter of fact.
    Just download it, don't buy it! That's a rip off...

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    XD breeding state? Lucky this is a pokémon forum, and not a general chat-place, hahaha.... (there aren't children here, are there?)

umm im 7 so i guess i counts as a children no? (jk im older but i consider myself a pre-teen)

and breeded pokemon get more WUVE (I think that is cute way to say love >.<)

EDIT: lol what funny spam ..........................

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm, I think you two both counts as pre-teen. I was just joking, anyway. Sharpy, don't say such things here please ^^

ED: This is the thread. At the end of the first post, there's the link. There's the x-version, the more difficult version, too.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    WAIT OTHER PEOLE OVER THE AGE 15+ PLAY POKEMON ???

lol , in my town pokemon is social suicide , i hate the anime for that , if only the anime and manga swicthed places .....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Never mind that, we just got a topic!

I agree with you! The manga is so much better and more mature. A little more mature, at least ^^

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I would have to say remoraid because he is the most fish looking (like a regular one)

BUT my favorite is Feebas ( i love hoeen for this)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    i always loved feebas but i took me a year to catch it NO JOKE.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hihi, I see I didn't manage to remove the topic in time, so let's answer it. Which is the best fish-pokémon?

I think Goldeen! It's lousy in the games, but it's a real fish.. and Wailord is cool. It's big. Give me one to keep in the garden.

ED: you're 16, Sharpy? Guess I'll have to take back that pre-teen remark ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Might you explain your topic a little further? :s

And no I just thought she'd like the thread ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back