• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • It could be better, sure, but I don't mind it. Imagine how advanced it'll get in the future. We'll be laughing at it then. Watch them become all full motion for each attack. ;P

Exactly :> And look at the animations for the console games, they're already fully done and pretty sweet looking. Those will just keep getting better and better as time goes on as well.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Eventually there's going to be a group of kids playing pokemon that complain about how repetitive their flashy attack animations are and how they wish Game Freak would make multiple animations for a single attack, right here in this very PCC.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Eventually there's going to be a group of kids playing pokemon that complain about how repetitive their flashy attack animations are and how they wish Game Freak would make multiple animations for a single attack, right here in this very PCC.
    Haha, that'll be the day. The parents should then take the game and hand them a Blue Version, that'll bring them back to Earth. XD

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • LOL! They'd be look at it like it's something from the stone age hehe
    It's no dinner for my children if they don't appreciate the classics before enjoying their fancy new flashy games that do nothing. If you can't appreciate the blue version i had to walk 15 miles to the store for (uphill both ways), then you don't deserve Pokemon Lithium/Ion versions.

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    It's no dinner for my children if they don't appreciate the classics before enjoying their fancy new flashy games that do nothing. If you can't appreciate the blue version i had to walk 15 miles to the store for (uphill both ways), then you don't deserve Pokemon Lithium/Ion versions.

Lmao! I can totally relate to that my children are going to have to play all of them before they can play the new stuff by the age of 8 there going to have to remember all the poke raps like it was the anthem xDD.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Ha, I've got a fun idea. What if we took a map of the world and plotted out where Pokemon would be found on Earth? We could even incorporate extinct Pokemon into it and figure out where they would have lived during their lives (although in the Poke-world, ancient fossils have been revived so I guess they're living in those places anyway.)

But yeah, haha. All we need is a big ol' map, label areas with letters and make lists of the Pokemon found there.

Canada totally gets all the Bidoof. XDD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Ha, I've got a fun idea. What if we took a map of the world and plotted out where Pokemon would be found on Earth? We could even incorporate extinct Pokemon into it and figure out where they would have lived during their lives (although in the Poke-world, ancient fossils have been revived so I guess they're living in those places anyway.)

But yeah, haha. All we need is a big ol' map, label areas with letters and make lists of the Pokemon found there.

Canada totally gets all the Bidoof. XDD
    I think it's quite obvious where ice pokemon would be :D

It's a nice idea.. but hard to accomplish I guess...

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • something i find thick is that on Bat REV if you use an attack and it misses your poke doesnt do anyting,it just says the attack missed,i think you should see the opponents poke jumping out of thee way of the attack,thats what i think.
    can i just ask,,where do you guys train apart from wifi

Akintunde

The God of Bravery
    Years
  • As I been playing pokemon, I seem that the animation and graphics suck. I think the only thing that's good about the pokemon games, the pokemon show, and the pokemon trading cards is that the pokemon games are the avatars, the pokemon shows good is everything, and the pokemon trading cards are not usually holographic, there just plain fake.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • As I been playing pokemon, I seem that the animation and graphics suck. I think the only thing that's good about the pokemon games, the pokemon show, and the pokemon trading cards is that the pokemon games are the avatars, the pokemon shows good is everything, and the pokemon trading cards are not usually holographic, there just plain fake.
    Gameplay >>>>>>> Graphics

The pokemon games are not popular for the great graphics, but for the awesome graphics.

I replied to what I could understand from your bad English.

Myw

Feelin' Fresh
    Years
  • I actually think the Pokemon games are more renouned for their gameplay because a lot of people I know would rather enjoy the gameplay of Pokemon than It's graphics, which is scary because Pokemon Green had good gameplay but the graphics suck so badly.

shinygoldguy

Beginning Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Has anyone ever caught a shiny pokemon in ruby and saphire please i need tips here i've been searching for a shiny gyarados or magikarp for a long time and i've found 2 shiny pokemon by accident a oddish and a carivana

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Has anybody ever given a Pokemon as a gift or do you see certain Pokemon as things you'd give as gifts?

For example, I see a Luvdisc as a Valentine's day gift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back