• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Community on Xbox Live: Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Every week, a group of PC members get together for some GTA IV fun. Now we're expanding into other games!

Join us every Sunday night for:

• Battlefield: Bad Company
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Call of Duty: World at War
    • Gears of War 2
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Halo 3
    • and more!
    We change games every 2 weeks. Got a game we might like to play? Suggestions are welcome!

We start playing from 7pm US Eastern time. Click here to find out what time that is in other locations around the world.

Hope to see you there! :D

Gamertags
    (PC username - Gamertag)

Illyria - goings0uth
    Klippy - Marzeres
    Alex_ - Alexh614
    Ben Kenobi - B3nK3n0bi
    Mario The World Champion - MarioFM2008
    Gofre - Higgsy666
    The Postman - UntouchableSSS
    Arcanine - Red Dragon 088

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Sounds fun, I've only played GTA IV online a handful of times though so I'll be pretty rubbish.

Years
    I can't make it. I still don't have a high speed connection at my house.

I'm still waiting for that government rebate check to come on. THEN, I'll get a high speed connection. I got about 2-3 weeks more to wait. ><

Oh, BTW, I did kill a Rockstar Game Developer in my first multiplayer game in GTA IV and got the "Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie" achievement.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    That's viral, you can get it by killing someone who has it.

So anyone who doesn't will probably get it off me next Sunday. :P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    That was great fun. I loved all three of us causing chaos in the chopper. :)

For some reason it just randomly kicked me from the game right at the end... I was host too. o_O Sorry to those 8 or so randoms who joined lol.

Anyone up for another bash next Sunday?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    What times are good for you Mario? I could get on at about 5-6 PM, though not much earlier.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Are you around Mario? I'm getting on now. Anyone else who's around, feel free to join in. :)

Years
    I was on when you came on. I was doing some shopping for some Ace Combat 6 stuff.

How dare you kill me with a puny pistol!!! I had a AK and you still killed me!! I honestly didn't know those guy guarding the van were armed at all. That was the first time I played any of those other games. I prefer some Deathmatch stuff against tons of other players.

But still, that was fun as hell!! That one person in that Airport race shot me full of holes and my car was in flames and it blew up just after I finished.

We have got to get more people to join us.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    But still, that was fun as hell!! That one person in that Airport race shot me full of holes and my car was in flames and it blew up just after I finished.

Haha, that would be me.

That was amazing fun, we really need to do this again. I especially enjoyed racing.

I think it's about time we set up schedules and plans for what we do. Cause, I especially enjoyed the races<3

Years
    It looks like I won't be able to come on GTA 4 tonight. I made plans with my buddy, but he just suddenly had company come over and blew me off.

So, you all have fun killing each other without me. I think I'll spend the time adding music CDs to my 360.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Don't forget guys, we're continuing from tomorrow night! We'll be rotating the games on a fortnightly (2 week) basis—it's COD4's turn now, so bring your juggernaut + dead silence and get ready to die... er, I mean play. :D

Also remember: we now start at 7pm Eastern!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I only play one of those games, but I'll happily join you for some halo 3, just drop me a PM when you circulate round to it :)
    GT- Higgsy666, add it to the list at the top if you like.

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Alright guys, we've got a good idea on the turnouts for COD4 now so we'll shelve that one for a while. Next week is Halo 3—I know a lot of you have that one. :D Let's see if we can get a big game going.

Also, please make sure you've all downloaded the Heroic map pack, which is free on the marketplace. It's a ~450 MB download.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm definitely game for Halo, hope we get a big turnout.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'll be there for Halo 3. I'll be under my alt. gamertag of Marzeres though, so make sure you add that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back