• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Community on Xbox Live: Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    OH ME TOO!!!

My gamertag is UntouchableSSS
    hopes we get to play on avalanche*

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Woop, halo tomorrow night. So long as it doesnt clash with any olympic events I'm there :)

Now for a moment of stupidity- I am a tad dyslexic and have a bit of trouble converting time zones. So if someone could PM me what time it will be in England at 7pm Eastern Time I would greatly appreciate it :P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that's midnight in London, I'll probably be on an hour beforehand though... feel free to hop on and we can party up and play a bit if you want. :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Ah right, Hopefully I'll still be on at that time =]
    Wooo Got my katana today :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah but the real question is did you ask for people to help you get the achievements or did you get them legitimately? I.E. "Hey guys anyone wanna help me with Overkill achievement? Uh...I'll help you guys with any you need..."

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah but the real question is did you ask for people to help you get the achievements or did you get them legitimately? I.E. "Hey guys anyone wanna help me with Overkill achievement? Uh...I'll help you guys with any you need..."

Haha. I've asked for help sometimes. But I got all of my legitimately. It was my mom's birthday and they called me out to come sing happy birthday with them. I was buying for time and I was on Swords Lone Wolves. And I sliced all of my opponents at once and got about four achievements. After that, I left the game on and let them kill me. XD

see some guy named ignoranthawk on GTA IV and thats my cuz.
    HE PWNS!

Um...well, that's very nice for your cousin. But the topic is Halo 3 and that's what we're playing. o_o;

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I asked for help with 2 for 1, but got all the other achievements legitimately. Overkill was a nightmare, thank god for mosh pit on legendary brawl =]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Haha. I've asked for help sometimes. But I got all of my legitimately. It was my mom's birthday and they called me out to come sing happy birthday with them. I was buying for time and I was on Swords Lone Wolves. And I sliced all of my opponents at once and got about four achievements. After that, I left the game on and let them kill me. XD
    Haha that's the same with me too. I got a ton of achievements in a Swords on Lone Wolves game. Bottom area of Snowbound + Invisibility + 5 other people down there = win for me. I know I got Steppin' Razr and Overkill and I think I also got Killing Frenzy because I ended up getting Killtacular (5 kills) to add to the spree I already had. It was so awesome, but at the time I was pretty nooby and didn't even think of making a video of it in theater.

I asked for help with 2 for 1, but got all the other achievements legitimately. Overkill was a nightmare, thank god for mosh pit on legendary brawl =]
    Yeah, that's definitely one of the harder ones...I got mine by just getting two people who were going to melee each other. The easy way to get it is to just laser two people in a warthog, I wish I would have known that when I was going for all of the achievements, but oh well. In my opinion Mongoose Mowdown was the hardest to get, finally I got a guy at the bottom on Isolation who heard me coming and when he turned around to see stick me it was already too late and I splatted him.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I could never get 2 for 1 simply because I'd watch for them to melee each other and they'd always die before the shot went off, or I'd be assasinated while scoping. Plus not many people share a warthog in free for alls :P

Shotgun+Moshpit+LegendaryBrawl make for easy overkill :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I made a video of mine. I'm not quite sure how to upload it. Plus it's on my old account. :x

And I have another one, where I threw a grenade at all four enemies running at me, it blew up and killed two of them. The little bomb boxes placed around the place blew up and wiped out the other two guys. XD My little 9 year old teammate was all, "OMG YOU'RE SO AWESOME"

But it was just luck. :x

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    And I have another one, where I threw a grenade at all four enemies running at me, it blew up and killed two of them. The little bomb boxes placed around the place blew up and wiped out the other two guys. XD My little 9 year old teammate was all, "OMG YOU'RE SO AWESOME"

Hehe, reminds me of the time I got a triple kill with a single plasma Nade, I must put that in my file share =]

Speaking of which, what do you all use your file share for? I use mine mostly for reliving past glories and just uploading cool pics, but everything on it is made by me and performed by me (Check it out here).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I just save mine to my HDD, I don't upload them to my file share simply because I don't have anything that amazing that would interest anyone.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I have some great file films lol.
    One I was messing around on a laser match and I threw a grenade up to try and stick my self.
    I get killed by someone, then another person walks over my dead body and gets stuck.
    I also have another lucky stick where I just throw a random grenade.
    And then last one is where I just murder a team the whole time.
    And at the last second I get an extermination.
    [[File Share]]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I have two ranked exterminations, both of which came from Team SWAT.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Oh, when I played it was social.
    I have alot of medals on social, Ive been trying to get the killionaire medal but its so hard >_<
    Social is pretty much the only thing I play now. (Objective DLC)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back