• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Community on Xbox Live: Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I suggest we try GOW2 with a bunch of Pokecommunity members.... I tried to play Horde mode with Avatar but half the people quit at wave 15...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    As of tomorrow I'll be able to play GoW2 with you guys. I hear Fable 2 is pretty bad on Live since you can't use your own character and the game makes one up for you. I'll also be play CoD: World at War, if anyone cares ^^.

Last edited:

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    so everyone likes the shooting style games anyone have fable 2.....or viva pinata
    I have viva pinata :P I rented fable 2 though.. a friend told me you get extra free things on the marketplace might re-rent it again.

Anyways add me to the list I have all those games, GT is xENVxGAMERSKREW

Years
    Hey if anyone wants to add me I'll accept just say your from the forum.

I'll mainly play Fifa 09 but I'm glad to play any other games I have although I dont have too many yet.

Years
    I've updated my list of games I'm playing:
    Halo 3
    CoD4
    CoD: World at War
    GOW2 (I'm gonna stop playing soon if they don't release a patch to fix all of the lagging and glitches)
    Left 4 Dead
    Marble Blast Ultra

As for Saturday night's next game, I suggest a little 16 Player Madness on Halo 3. SOmeone recently hacked my accoutn and somehow I can't get involved in any user-created-content, but I have the Heroic and Legendary Map Packs incase. Fun will happen.
    If you don't mind I would like to start 10:00 PM EST. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    I should update mine too...

I actually have alot of games, but mainly play;
    Call of Duty: World At War
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Halo 3 (been wanting to play this alot for some reason :P)
    Gears of War
    Gears of War 2 (not that much lag and glitches and quitters make it boring)

those are the main games i play but i have others...

Years
    This thread dying.

I guess I'll start the next game night.
    We can have a vote, and I want it for this upcoming Saturday, 10:00 PM EST.
    Vote for any game you want, but make it something current or a lot of people have and play.
    My vote is for COD5.

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    I guess I'll add my self to the list then? Not sure if I can play a lot as I sometimes go to my church night service.

Gamertag;; Dancing Waffles

or

BliZteReDPaLmZ

I have another one since my subscription on Dancing Waffles Has run out, I'll be using BlizteredPalmz until I get another 40 bucks for 12 month card.

Years
    I'll set it up for this next upcoming friday.
    I couldn't go on because I went to a party last second.
    Meet you guys this friday night.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2015
    Hey my gamertag is Unknownx0 and i have gears 2 halo3 and COD WAW so if you want to add me feel free

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I am SO interested. I love Pokemon, and I love Halo 3. I also play CoD 4, Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, and various other games like Guitar Hero 4, Rock Band 2, etc. etc.

PM me for my GamerTag. I want to gather a whole bunch of Pokemon Lovers on Halo 3 and create a Pokemon Halo Clan. My Halo 3 engraving is a pokeball. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back