• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
I think this is the best Pokémon Romhack I've played! I really like the music and the over world is fantastic. Exploration is rewarding and I feel like the battles are more challenging than normal Pokémon (that might be just me though). Do you think that battling and trading with friends will ever be a feature? Even if not, this game is awesome; can't wait for the full version.

Last edited:

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
So I played pokemon coral version and it's really a great hack. the game reminded me of prism back when the original creator koolboyman started the game. I miss those great times. hopefully this one becomes on par with prism it would be great if that happened, cuz than more peeps would play it.

Years
Played it a bit and gotta say you did an amazing job with it! (Made this account to let you know my appreciation lol).

Just wanna know how far the current version goes and probably a rough completion percentage wise so far.

RyoShirogane

Sommelier feedbacker
Years
Played it a bit and gotta say you did an amazing job with it! (Made this account to let you know my appreciation lol).

Just wanna know how far the current version goes and probably a rough completion percentage wise so far.

It ends a little after the third gym, but there's lots to do and explore already! I can't tell about a completion percentage, the dev is the one who knows about that, but I can tell you this much. 😊

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 4, 2021
A little off-topic, but are you the same coraldev that's a part of the Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart community?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 4, 2021
Yeah, that's me.

Whoa, that's awesome! I've watched almost all of your "kart" videos on YouTube and I thought they were really good! I've also gotten into the Pokemon rom hacking really recently, and I'm really anticipating your hack! I feel like the SRB2Kart and Pokemon Rom Hacking communities are fairly obscure in the general gaming landscape, so it's interesting I'd be a fan of yours in both communities. Like, what are the odds of that, you know?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 21, 2023
And now I feel stupid. I swear I searched there before :P

Another question, is there the Surf HM in the 2.3 demo?

More broadly, this was a wonderful demo, and a really beautifully designed game. The layout and plot is great, and the map is spectacular. I just noticed looking at the world map from several posts ago that the river from the glint forest actually extends through all the regions. That is a wonderful easter egg. And the pokemon choices are great as well.

And as always, the mountain view is gorgeous, just like such vistas in the real world. Well done!

Cheers!

Years
oh hey if anyone wants to dm me whatever the h i'm supposed to do in the haunted house i'd happily accept

edit: lol nvm i figured it out and it kicks ass

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
Still working hard on Coral. I know it's been way too long without updates, but work is being done. I promise!

Attachments

• dalighthouse.png
    dalighthouse.png
    5 KB · Views: 125

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Still working hard on Coral. I know it's been way too long without updates, but work is being done. I promise!

Thank goodness, I honestly thought this hack was abandoned, thanks for the update, even if it was brief.

Back