• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Not sure if this has been posted in the thread before or not, but in the Frozen Ruins area, if you lose to the static encounter, it reverts to a frozen state while the campfires stay lit, causing a softlock.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    I'm a pro at losing, when you black out on the train heist, your rival shows up and says "Object event", which I also object to the heist.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Hey, I also registered to say that the game is awesome. I just love it!!! Keep up the fantastic work! Looking forward to the full release!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2023
    Hi,

I just finished the demo, it was awesome well done ! Can't wait to play the full game when it will be out.

I had just one question : how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon ? I fought one so I know it's in the game, but I tried to evolve Eevee with every stones, happiness with soothe bell and pink bow but nothing worked …
    Found it, it was obvious when I tried to find post game !

Overall, the experience was really nice especially those moments like the dungeon, the gang fight etc…
    Also had no bug so it was really enjoyable !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Your demo was incredible and both me and my wife enjoyed it alot. Do you have any plans for a full game release?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Played the demo in its entirety (I think) on Retroarch and I enjoyed every moment of it all the way through!
    ... except not being able to play on oldboy but nevermind.

I did encounter two bugs (no pics sorry), there's a textbox issue when you call Mom on route 7, and another when fighting the giant Muk where the player sprite moved and "duplicated" for a short time. Sadly I got no screenshot of it, as it didn't occur again when I tried to repeat it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    edited, i reported a bug about money, but noticed i wasnt paying attention to how the game works

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hello! I love the Coral version demo - the sprite work, maps, and region design are all incredible. I'm a big fan of all the exploreable areas - they're so creative and I loved the unique gimmicks in certain locations. The gym leaders have also been great with some actual challenge for a casual player.

Even though I'm playing as a girl, my character is often referred to as 'young man' and 'sir' - I wanted to point this out in case this was meant to be changed but was missed. In the train, for example, attendants call you 'sir' and this trainer calls you 'young man'.

image.png

Thank you for everything you've done!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Beep boop, this comment is no longer in the loop.
    This is a cool hack and you should play it.*

*Keeping on topic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    Hello, I just wanted to say that I had such a great experience with this rom hack.

I really feel like you've created something unique here, using the vibe of the gen 2 games to do something familiar yet novel with it.
    Aesthetic,s dialoge, music, the overall vibe, everything fits together so clean.

The aesthetic/vibe of the gen 2 games is something that inspires me a lot in my own art, so this rom hack that uses that in such an understanding way, is honestly kinda invaluable to me. Not a lot of media inspires me in the way your rom hack did these days.
    So thank you very much for creating this, I have a lot of respect for you for creating this project.

Can't wait to play the full version. Good luck with your work, keep being inspired.

Days
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    Loving the demo so far but it seems that I've been softlocked somehow. I'm at the part where you have to make a call at the boathouse. I've talked to the guy and he tells me to call the Professor. I call him and he just tells me my pokedex progress. I watched a YouTube video of what you're supposed to do and he just calls him and it works. Soooooo what am I supposed to do here? It just didn't trigger. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Loving the demo so far but it seems that I've been softlocked somehow. I'm at the part where you have to make a call at the boathouse. I've talked to the guy and he tells me to call the Professor. I call him and he just tells me my pokedex progress. I watched a YouTube video of what you're supposed to do and he just calls him and it works. Soooooo what am I supposed to do here? It just didn't trigger. Lol.

In time of crisis, never forget mum ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Just beat the 3rd gym, holy crap this is good. Thanks for this game man!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Um, I didn't want to bother you again, but the teacher at the Daybreak Village Trainer School has a Pokemon with an unfinished moveset making it too overpowered thus requiring players to bring in a Fairy type like Cottonee with a powerful move. I wish it would give it something like Quick Attack making the battle easier (if you want to solo run the adventure with only Starter Pokemon)...

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hearing from my friend that the game beings discontinued. Is that true?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    That is not true, just go to their discord.

I don't join discord so my friend said it's been pretty long time since the dev last update music and people only talking nonsense in discord server so he said it's dead. Honestly hope you're right this is not dead

Years
  • I don't join discord so my friend said it's been pretty long time since the dev last update music and people only talking nonsense in discord server so he said it's dead. Honestly hope you're right this is not dead

Its not dead, its just a slow progress. Good hacks take time to make.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hi,

I just finished the demo, it was awesome well done ! Can't wait to play the full game when it will be out.

I had just one question : how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon ? I fought one so I know it's in the game, but I tried to evolve Eevee with every stones, happiness with soothe bell and pink bow but nothing worked …
    Found it, it was obvious when I tried to find post game !

Overall, the experience was really nice especially those moments like the dungeon, the gang fight etc…
    Also had no bug so it was really enjoyable !

sorry for the out of nowhere question but could you tell me how you did it? i'm dying for a sylveon and totally lost!

Back