• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

Years
  • Looks amazing! Been eagerly awaiting updates ever since I saw this post a couple years ago. Can't wait for the full version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    Are the IV/EV implemented?

Is there a way to manually modify IV/EV by pkhex or another program? I don't want to grind those EV.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    Will there be any support for cheats? I tried using Crystal's codes but they don't seem to work and I don't wanna have to speed up grind up until the end.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    How do i get the bouncing item in the Old Manor?
    Been stuck here for a bit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Just want to say thank you for this. I caught wind of this project via the YouTube algorithm. I saw the demo trailer which was uploaded 3 days ago.

I'm playing the demo version 1.1 on real hardware 3DS.
    I'll try to remind myself to let you know if I encounter any issues on 3DS.
    Hopefully I patched it correctly and all goes smooth.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    This is INSANELY amazing!
    Just downloaded the game tonight and have been obsessed with it. The humor and pizzazz added to this game is untouched. Can't wait to finish the demo and see the full release!!! Keep up the amazing work :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    So I love this hack but I have a problem.
    Whenever I click on an HM, the game just freeze (music don't stop but I cannot click any button)
    Anyone had this issue?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    this is a real beauty of a game! so much personality and care in every part of it, and lovely writing throughout. demo is expansive in itself as well, i've already logged a good few hours on it and i'm only on two badges! can't wait for the full release thanks for all your work

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Hey, new to this. I'm not experienced with ROMs, but I've used my fair share back in my teenage years.

So, quick question. I downloaded the file from the drive (roughly 2mb? That seems... Really small. Maybe it's just because I don't know anything about ROM/IBV or whatever it is file size though.). Went to boot it into RetroArch and had no luck getting it to work on the GBA core. I tried a few other emulation programs and none of them could detect the file. It was in my downloads folder, alongside some other stuff I had saved, and while it could see the image files I had recently downloaded and pretty much everything else, it couldn't find the download. I used the search function as well and typed in the name of the download and it found no results, despite it showing up in my downloads folder when I went and checked.

I'm probably just stupid and did something wrong here, but if anyone has tips or pointers on how to get this to work, lmk. I haven't used emulation in probably about 6-7 years so I'd appreciate a hand

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Hey, new to this. I'm not experienced with ROMs, but I've used my fair share back in my teenage years.

So, quick question. I downloaded the file from the drive (roughly 2mb? That seems... Really small. Maybe it's just because I don't know anything about ROM/IBV or whatever it is file size though.). Went to boot it into RetroArch and had no luck getting it to work on the GBA core. I tried a few other emulation programs and none of them could detect the file. It was in my downloads folder, alongside some other stuff I had saved, and while it could see the image files I had recently downloaded and pretty much everything else, it couldn't find the download. I used the search function as well and typed in the name of the download and it found no results, despite it showing up in my downloads folder when I went and checked.

I'm probably just stupid and did something wrong here, but if anyone has tips or pointers on how to get this to work, lmk. I haven't used emulation in probably about 6-7 years so I'd appreciate a hand

There are big and colored letters in the main post literally telling you what to do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    So I love this hack but I have a problem.
    Whenever I click on an HM, the game just freeze (music don't stop but I cannot click any button)
    Anyone had this issue?

I have a problem with the Pokemon storage system, i can't withdraw, deposit or move Pokémon.
    i'm currently playing on MyOldBoy for Android. Anyone would recomend me another android emulator that i could use?, probably our problems (The HM freeze and the storage one) would be because of the emulator.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I have a problem with the Pokemon storage system, i can't withdraw, deposit or move Pokémon.
    i'm currently playing on MyOldBoy for Android. Anyone would recomend me another android emulator that i could use?, probably our problems (The HM freeze and the storage one) would be because of the emulator.

It's right there in the OP:
    Note: The "MyOldBoy" and "VBA-m" emulators seems to be causing issues and crashes, so they're not supported as of now. Try using Retroarch (mGBA core) on mobile and BGB on Windows.

Back