• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hi Kike, it's been a long time since the last update. So I'm wondering how are you doing with the game? Have you reached the Bug Catching Contest? (because I wonder how you'll implement it :P), and have you taken care of those annoying bugs you were talking about last time?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I wonder if Kike is still working on the hack...
Anyway I can wait, but it would be better if we got some updates to know that this hack is still being working on...
Anyway, keep up the good work. the only bug I found was I think in the Ruins of Alph there was a warp messed up or something but I dont know if this has already been stated and if that was the bug I remember since I played the beta ages ago and it just struck into my mind...
Anyway hi Kike :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yo guys, bad news this time. On a msn chat with Kike he told me that he will be paying more attention to his social life, so he decided to stop hacking, at least till DP hacking becomes a bit more advanced, then he may try again.
So, I guess Crystal Shards (and Opal/Coral) wont be on production anymore. At least I hope he reconsiders it, but, when it comes to social life you know how important is that ;)

He also asked for the thread to be closed. For more information, just PM Kike.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Woah! I never expected this to happen. This sounds bad, but... well, I guess everyone needs more time for their social life, so... well, good luck in life, Kike. That's pretty sad to hear, but since D/P Hacking is being produced very quickly, I think he will be back in no time. Good luck, dude!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Oh :(
That's bad to hear...
I hope he reconsiders...
Oh well, it's his choice. Social life comes first ;)
And plus, D/P Hacking's coming pretty quickly so...
Crystal Shards was a good hack :)
Congratz :D

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
AW, what a shame, this game had so many expectations too.If you want somebody to take over, you have the LS team here to help. You should maybe release all of the work you had completed to the public so we can all attempt to continue it and if it becomes good enough post it in a new thread.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2009
I don't think that's a very good idea. This is a once-in-a-lifetime hack, and if he releases this to the public then everyone will want to continue this. But, I don't think Kike would do it anyway. I talk to him all the time on MSN. -_-

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
AW, what a shame, this game had so many expectations too.If you want somebody to take over, you have the LS team here to help. You should maybe release all of the work you had completed to the public so we can all attempt to continue it and if it becomes good enough post it in a new thread.

I agree. It's a shame that this hack might not be finished. Like you said, someone should ATTEMPT to finish this wonderful hack.

Thank you KS,
for attempting but unfortanetly, you have fallen down the mountain while climbing like others.

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
I don't want this hack to die. I'll continue it.
Just the screenshots of Beta 2 will be different cuz of re-building.

At least Goldenrod will be the same-ish.

Thanks Kike, for all you have done for PokeCommunity and fans, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back