• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Are you actually allowed to use those sprites, cause they once again are created by Project Platinum.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • What you say? I made those Kimono Girls Battle Sprites. In those screens the only thing of Platinum are the Gym Tileset, and Morty and Kimono Girls overworlds. I allowed to use the Gym maps. Don't say ¡f you do not know...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Regardless of the fact that Kike is using someone else's tiles, I like the way he's rendered them - looks just like the original GSC! The screenshots are neat. Good job Kike! ;)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • It does? I wasn't able to leave Professor Elm's lab because that guy wouldnt move, so I thought it just ended there. Oh well, I just play it again and see if I can get farther.
    You need to pass at the sides of the guy, him blocking the way down, but not the left and right sides.

And there is the beta 1.2 of Pokémon Crystal Shards, folowing the betatesters is 0% bug free, is an IPS patch, goes up to Azalea, this is the Download Link: Beta 1.2

Last edited:

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    copiadechicakimonobeapn8.png
    You basically took the head and arms from my sprite, and then remade the body, and switched around the arms. The colors are even the exact colors from GSCPlatinum.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Even with all the problems, the game still looks good. I'd need to see if this time I can play it fully (this time I want my pokes to evolve, jaja!)

Let's see what else you have for us, Kike! Good luck, and do not get paranoid. Jaja! :\

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • You basically took the head and arms from my sprite, and then remade the body, and switched around the arms. The colors are even the exact colors from GSCPlatinum.

Ok, Gridiron, i just took the colors and the haistyle, because the rest of the body is edited from Erika's. If you want i can change that things (it's so easy, haha). Someone played the new beta?

emu

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2009
    Good Kike-scott I hope look that screenshot of the earthquake here same what in SHN
    Good Kike bye bye
    P.S: Please Gridiron give me your msn

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hello, i think that the sprite problem scared all the people out of here, xD, ok, there's an update:
    scripttorrequemada.gif

It's the burnt tower, i hope you like it. See ya!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Pretty good Kike, just one thing... Didn't Suicune stare at you for a second, before really running away? (I don't see it too hard to implement, just instead of only one applymov, it would be two, separated by a pause). Don't get lazy, jeje... XD

Keep it up man, you know you don't have it too easy here, with me around... :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Burnt tower looks so neat. I don't understand Spanish, but what's with the trainer falling down into a hole whilst talking to someone, and how Suicune sort of 'runs' around you for a bit. And who are those guys anyway? :nervous: The plot's great - don't give up! ;)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Pretty good Kike, just one thing... Didn't Suicune stare at you for a second, before really running away? (I don't see it too hard to implement, just instead of only one applymov, it would be two, separated by a pause). Don't get lazy, jeje... XD

Keep it up man, you know you don't have it too easy here, with me around... :P

Yes Zel, i think i forget that point :P But i thik soon i add it, hehe.

Burnt tower looks so neat. I don't understand Spanish, but what's with the trainer falling down into a hole whilst talking to someone, and how Suicune sort of 'runs' around you for a bit. And who are those guys anyway? :nervous: The plot's great - don't give up! ;)

Ok, here's a short translation:
    Your Rival: You never will catch a legendary pokemon. (Rumble, the the player fall into the hole)
    Rival: What? Your now fall down into a hole? You aren's so smart...
    Now, player go to the dogs, they run away. Later you go to Eusine (the clown like man xD).
    Eusine: I dug a hole an come here to get Suicune, now i seen it. It's thanks to you (player)! Now, i will go after it! See ya, (player)!

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Ok, Gridiron, i just took the colors and the haistyle, because the rest of the body is edited from Erika's. If you want i can change that things (it's so easy, haha). Someone played the new beta?
    Yes, change the head on the Kimono Girls please.

I like the sprites in your sig. They make your game look more distinguished now.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Yes, change the head on the Kimono Girls please.

I like the sprites in your sig. They make your game look more distinguished now.

O.o Gridiron likes mi sprites! xD. Anyway, i will change the head of that little Kimono Dancers, hehe.

And... Now, i searching for someone that can translate the hack into english and a designer, don't worry if you dont know spanish, can took the texts from the original Crystal. Someone interested?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Thanks for translating that. It all makes sense now! :D About using the original text of Crystal, well if you do so, you could always change a few text and speech to give it it's own new feel, as well as the original feel of Crystal. Well, hope someone is able to translate it to English; it would be really neat to play Crystal 3rd generation style (suprisingly, I haven't played the original Crystal yet, so playing this will be a new thing!). Keep it up! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back