• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 3, 2020
C'est dommage, si proche de la fin en plus, j'ai kiffé y joué mais pu rien après le 7e badge je suis dégoutté. Un super jeux en tout cas

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'd love to see this one picked up by our resident miracle worker!He's got another project to work on right now though.

Tbh, i do think it's unlikely that Hacks repairman will pick this up because Chrunch is still active on the forums, but has not formally announced whether this hack is going tk be continued or discontinued. Only time can tell I suppose.

Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Sep 21, 2021
I hope ... I loved the game and had a good team ... I tried to contact HackRepairMan but I got no response.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
I'm currently trying this one!
I look forward for the updates and pointers.
I'm really hooked. ??????
I love this game! Hope the creator will continue this!
#Fighting :D

Chaaldnox

GreenEyed_Golem
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 21, 2022
I tried entering the ice gym where your rival is stuck in the doorway but it glitches after two lines of text. I'm just stuck their staring at him with the theme playing and nothing happens.

Edit: So I ran all the way back to the old gym to check and it was still closed. Run all the way back to the ice gym and now it works. I don't even know why this happened, but I'm just happy its works now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Hi guys,

I know it's been a long time but I figured I owe the few fans who might still be out there an explanation. As you may have guessed, Cyan is dead. There are a number of reasons for this, but the most important one is that I simply grew to be dissatisfied with the quality of my work. I hack for fun, and trying to force myself to work on something which, in my eyes, is so fundamentally flawed, is just not enjoyable. I appreciate the support I received (especially everyone who helped out) and I'm sorry I couldn't deliver.

In other news, I have been working on something new recently. I won't make any promises, because I don't know if it'll ever materialise, but if you liked Cyan, you might want to keep an eye out!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
well at least we finally have a answer, we an put this to rest.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hi guys,

I know it's been a long time but I figured I owe the few fans who might still be out there an explanation. As you may have guessed, Cyan is dead. There are a number of reasons for this, but the most important one is that I simply grew to be dissatisfied with the quality of my work. I hack for fun, and trying to force myself to work on something which, in my eyes, is so fundamentally flawed, is just not enjoyable. I appreciate the support I received (especially everyone who helped out) and I'm sorry I couldn't deliver.

In other news, I have been working on something new recently. I won't make any promises, because I don't know if it'll ever materialise, but if you liked Cyan, you might want to keep an eye out!

Hey Chrunch! Thank you so much for dropping an update on the status of Cyan. Do you have any plans of allowing Hacksrepairman to pick it up from where you left off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back