• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Actually I had to remove it from my sig because somebody reported that I had a ROM in my sig and was forced to remove it...

PS: My sig currently has all the answers to your problem

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    See the rapidshare host, Threat.
    Also, check Chris-H11's sig. (Sorry about the name, Chris, I completely forgot the last three characters. e.e; )
    thanks man...
    pokemondarkfuture351x.zip. is the latest one right?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Well, i've got a problem, when i'm in the boat and i see the head of team aqua , when i'm about to talk to him, the game resets...wht am i suposed to do?

Last edited:

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    hey I found a bug on Route 133:

in the first screen shot, the black circle is what moves and the white is just the sprite, it just stands there and the character is also offset.

when you move up and down it makes the animation of cutting a tree, when moving side to side it makes the animation of different heads

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Anyone post this one?
    Pokémon Dark Future

It happened after I battled that guy.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Ad-M said:
    wheres be da next gym? (8)

The 8th gym is in the same place..but the gym leader is busy...however can't say much more than that..don't want to spoil the storyline :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back