• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Yeah, the yellow font burns my eyes. X_X

The tiles look...bright. As if someone turned the brightness up on the screens tiles. (If that made any sense...X_X)

I need to go find an eye doctor, I think my eyes are starting to get stuck like this. X_X...lol.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Nice rom hack name man, maybe add in some darkness to the hack, dark ally ways, or somewhere dark in the hack, if you see what I mean. My opinion, it's up to you.

Hope this goes well, the things go the way that you want them to go, if you need any advice drop me a PM.

Liquinn.

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    The screenshots are amazing, and interesting, can't wait to here more about the story though. Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Sorry for not posting here for a while..
    ( School. School. And again.. School! )

I have made some screens ( they're from 1 week ago or something.. )
    I didn't posted them yet because i don't know from who those tiles are.
    ( i found them on the internet and recollered them, but the person which made them please PM me/post here. )
    I won't will be posting much here, because the last weeks i had really many school-things and now i feel ill. :x

anyway,

Pokémon Dark Neon
    Pokémon Dark Neon

Pokémon Dark Neon
    Pokémon Dark Neon

Pokémon Dark Neon
    Pokémon Dark Neon

Pokémon Dark Neon
    Pokémon Dark Neon

Pokémon Dark Neon
    Pokémon Dark Neon

Still having the problem that PET don't let me use attacks.. ( i can change them, but ingame they're different. )

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    That place in the map looks so great! The place with the sky...it's like you're in space! :cheeky: Also that cave/mountain town with lava is great too! :D Well, I too know that school is a hassle, but it's nice you found some time to present us some maps. Keep it up and take your time, and don't give up! ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Yeah, that brigde is kinda up. :x
    Maybe i shoud steal the R/S/E brigde tile xD

Anyway, i've been working on the darkneon website.
    ( it's dutch anyway. >.< )

www.pokemondarkneon.nl

And now i'm going to skate, i want to become really fit! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Dutch or not, I think I'll manage to survive visitting the site! ;D Anyways, take your time, and enjoy your skate - it should hopefully give you some time to come up with some new stuff. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2007
    Hey, I create fakemons, here are some

The rabbit thing is Confurrior, Spinda's evolution.
    Poseidolph is a non-evolutionary pokemon
    Char, Houndeat and Cerbewolf are evolutionary pokemon, evolving in each other.

Charog(the little dog) > Houndeat(the big dog) (lv16) > Cerbewolf(Three headed beast) (lv36)

Are those good enough to get in the game?

Game looks good btw.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Your title screen looks really good like a professional;) . But does it really come up when starting the game, if yes how did you do it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Your title screen looks really good like a professional;) . But does it really come up when starting the game, if yes how did you do it?

No, it's just a picture.
    If you look it up with paint you'll see that almost every pixel haves a different color, do you think that is possible in the beginning screen?

Btw, i'm busy with inserting some of kyledove tiles, they look sweet.
    For example, that lovely tree. =3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, frank$or. Wishing you luck on the project. I've been seeing you learning some scripting, so I hope that turns out sucessful, and the game starts to include some nifty scripts. That will improve the game a lot. I wonder if you are concentrated on that and then you'll start posting more stuff? XD

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next update!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back