• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Those screenshots are pretty good, though I think those trees with those red flowers? berries? look weird. If you could, you could make it as if the trees were one behing the other, so it'll look more likea 3rd gen hack, but you see what happens. ;) Well, hopefully you can come up with a smooth plot out of the ideas you posted - it's neat really. :) Oh, and thanks for telling me about Kinello Charimon! Well, I guess Kinello could use a more eviller look, and have huge wings or something along those lines... :\ Well, keep it up, and don't give up! ;D

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    I'm dying to see the story...D: But oh well. As long as Umbreon's a part of it...hehehe...
    It seems very interesting, but without knowing anything, well...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey, fellow GP member! In need of a mapper or are you all over it? If you do, just tell me, I'd be happy to! =]]

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    Hey, Im another GP member (spriter). Although Im pretty much new, and have never doen trainers, Ill try my hand at it if you'd like. Everyone Ive done sprites for likes 'em. Examples are in my avatar and sig

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    can't wait for the story dude it shud be good since those are some pretty good screenshots these things just go hand in hand

peirau

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    hey veel succes met de hack;)
    nice hack since u now who i am i dont need to say more:p

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Hehe Peirau.
    You can talk dutch here to me ;)

Anyway, thanks for the support.
    Currently im doing some overworlds and ****.

And i want it to look 3rd gen. o_o
    ( Like that grass makes it look more 3rd gen. )
    What shoud i do to let it look like that?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    So what else are you planning on showing us buddy? I like what you've done so far and would love to see more bud.

Shadez

-
    Years
    nice game but you made a mistake in your first you wrote medewerkers

but back to the game looks nice especially becuase you use custom pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    I thought, maybe time for some update?
    Not really an update. =3

First, i'm wondering, which grass looks better.
    ( see other grass at second screenie in this post )

Pokémon Dark Neon

Second, The new overworlds.

Pokémon Dark Neon

And at last, The flying gym.
    Those white thingies are clouds.

Pokémon Dark Neon

( don't have a nice overworld of falkner yet.. )

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The idea of the Flying Gym is to make us think that the battle is set up in the sky, right? (if not, I wonder what are clouds doing in the floor). It's a weird idea, but then, shouln't the floor be light-blue instead of white? (to resemble the sky). Then again, we would end up like "floating in the sky" (good title for a song... :laugh:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Nah, it just are some random clouds xd
    ( weird though =p )
    Maybe there is a cloud generator? =3

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow, those cloud in the gym really does create a scene! :D And about Falkner's overworld sprite, I don't think it's bad, though it looks like he's older (looks like he has longer hair)! :P I also personally think the second colour green grass is a nicer shade of green, but be sure to keep in mind about the other colour green, which you could use for another area in the hack. Well, I hope to see more of this hack - it shows real potential. Hope it doesn't die out, and don't give up! ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    I think it was pokemon 2000 with the Magical Slowbro...other than that, I can't think of anything else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Because that's my only overworld sprite ingame which can teleport.
    Ofcourse, i can change them in the english overworld ed.
    But i think it's ok this way..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back