• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    Hello! I'm quite new to rom hacks and just started playing Delta emerald and I love it but i do have question I just beat Petalburg Gym is the mega stones and Everytning else still in The same place as ORAS?

Years
  • Hello! I'm quite new to rom hacks and just started playing Delta emerald and I love it but i do have question I just beat Petalburg Gym is the mega stones and Everytning else still in The same place as ORAS?
    Yeah, they are mostly the same. Still, it's better you check the Mega Stones locations in the guide provided with the patch.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2020
    Hello Sticker,one question.
    Why in this hack-rom,do mor have the Exp for all?
    by the way, great hack-rom :)

Years
  • Hello, y'all! Delta Emerald is such a joy to play and a refreshing way to explore Hoenn yet again! But I would like to ask one thing though.

Will the devs please make obtaining the Prism Scale possible before post-game? It's on the S.S. Tidal, I know, but it's post-game already. I also know that wild Feebas have 5% chance of holding one, but it seems in my countless hours of trying to fish Feebas (which is also tediously rare), none of the fished Feebas I found have any Prism Scale.

I wasn't able to play ORAS nor have a 3DS of my own due to financial limitations, but when I randomly stumbled upon this gem of a game on Twitter, my dream of having a Milotic might come true, as I, despite my best efforts, wasn't able to see any Feebas during my countless Emerald playthroughs, both in GameBoy Advance SP and in emulators.

So, please, kind devs, I humbly ask to please make Prism Scale more accessible before the Elite Four and Champion. Thanks a lot 🙏

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Is there any chance that the breeding mechanics would be updated? Or something like an IV Perfecter or something?

Years
  • Since I have a completed hoenn dex now pretty much.I'm on my road to complete the national dex as well.But before I start completing the national dex.It's time to report I think another bug again that I've found similar to the Chingling situation that I've reported from the past few days.The Jirachi egg that I've received from Prof.Birch won't hatch as well.Been trying to hatch it a couple of times for these past hours and it wouldn't work.

How did you obtain jirachi???

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • I am confused about Hoenn starters. What to do you mean by activating mystery gift?=)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    How did you obtain jirachi???

I've completed the hoenn pokedex then I got the pokedex checked by Professor Birch at Littleroot Town. If your dex is completed with the exemption of jirachi and deoxys. Prof.Birch will give you an egg containing jirachi. Since mine won't hatch at my delta emerald version.I transfered the egg to my mega blue and walked it there till the message says that it's about to hatch and traded it back to my delta emerald so that the OT and ID that my jirachi will receive will be the delta emerald one and not the mega blue ones.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    Hi I just wanna say Amazing hack I just beat the Elite four and now I'm doing al the post game content but I have question is it possible to go to mirage island?

Years
  • Where can I find the Fire Stone? I need it to evolve my Vulpix... Great romhack though!
    You can get the Fire Stone in the same locations as in the original Emerald: Fiery Path and from Treasure Hunter on Route 124 for a Red Shard. Shards themselves were made more common though.
    Hello, y'all! Delta Emerald is such a joy to play and a refreshing way to explore Hoenn yet again! But I would like to ask one thing though.

Will the devs please make obtaining the Prism Scale possible before post-game? It's on the S.S. Tidal, I know, but it's post-game already. I also know that wild Feebas have 5% chance of holding one, but it seems in my countless hours of trying to fish Feebas (which is also tediously rare), none of the fished Feebas I found have any Prism Scale.

I wasn't able to play ORAS nor have a 3DS of my own due to financial limitations, but when I randomly stumbled upon this gem of a game on Twitter, my dream of having a Milotic might come true, as I, despite my best efforts, wasn't able to see any Feebas during my countless Emerald playthroughs, both in GameBoy Advance SP and in emulators.

So, please, kind devs, I humbly ask to please make Prism Scale more accessible before the Elite Four and Champion. Thanks a lot 🙏
    It is really hard for me to say this after such a heartwarming message, but I must say no. Feebas and Milotic are very special Pokémon and I don't want their acquisition to be too easy. I already made it slightly easier, with Feebas also having 1% of encounter rate on every tile in addition to standard six spots, and they have a 5% chance of holding Prism Scale. Actually, I got my first and only Milotic in my own playthrough of Delta Emerald, and I also always wanted to have a Milotic. So yes, it's entirely possible. I hope you understand.
    Is there any chance that the breeding mechanics would be updated? Or something like an IV Perfecter or something?
    I will check how it's done, if I'm able to pull it out I'll update the breeding mechanics.
    One more question my friend, have you changed the chances of shinys pokemons?
    No, chances of shiny Pokémon are still the same.
    I am confused about Hoenn starters. What to do you mean by activating mystery gift?=)
    There is a questionnaire in every Pokémart. You have to fill it in with words "Link together with all" and you will activate the Mystery Gift. After this both Hoenn and Johto starters will be available in Altering Cave.
    Hi I just wanna say Amazing hack I just beat the Elite four and now I'm doing al the post game content but I have question is it possible to go to mirage island?
    Well, it's as possible as in the original game, which means it's highly improbable.
    This looks promising... By the way, can Juan be battled here somewhere? I hope he's not thrown away...
    He didn't fit in, there weren't any Trainer slots left for him. And I was too unmotivated to add more :')
    By the way, thanks a lot for your Gen 7+ Pokémon and Item Sprites Repositories!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • He didn't fit in, there weren't any Trainer slots left for him. And I was too unmotivated to add more :')
    By the way, thanks a lot for your Gen 7+ Pokémon and Item Sprites Repositories!

That's sad to know but not really disappointed...

Please not me, thank the artists who made the repositories possible... 😀

Years
  • It is really hard for me to say this after such a heartwarming message, but I must say no. Feebas and Milotic are very special Pokémon and I don't want their acquisition to be too easy. I already made it slightly easier, with Feebas also having 1% of encounter rate on every tile in addition to standard six spots, and they have a 5% chance of holding Prism Scale. Actually, I got my first and only Milotic in my own playthrough of Delta Emerald, and I also always wanted to have a Milotic. So yes, it's entirely possible. I hope you understand.

I understand. But I gotta tell you, I was so hyped when I saw Feebas as a prize at the Mauville Game Corner. Immediately spent 70k PokeCoins to have one, just to eventually learn that Prism Scales aren't easily accessible 'til S.S. Tidal. I even found a Shiny Carvanha first before finding a Feebas with a Prism Scale! I quit on finding a Prism Scale on wild Feebas and just used that Shiny Carvanha for the rest of the playthrough. Oh well. 😅

What I'm planning to do now, is wait on the next update, and there I will start again another playthrough, and will trade my newly-evolved Milotic there. Any news about the next update?

Years
  • What I'm planning to do now, is wait on the next update, and there I will start again another playthrough, and will trade my newly-evolved Milotic there. Any news about the next update?
    I'm not sure when the next update will come out. I don't know how to fix any of the still present bugs, though I have found a handful of text errors. But I don't think an update will be released until I fix at least one of the notable reported bugs.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    hey I don't know if this has been pointed out, but in the first rematch with may/brendan in rustboro city, I picked mudkip and may's team is shroomish and treecko, shouldn't she have ether a wailmer or a peliper instead of a shroomish

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Do you have any intention on potentially making this game a .cia file? If not that's cool I'd just like to add it to my 3DS.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I'm not sure when the next update will come out. I don't know how to fix any of the still present bugs

Oh, take you time then kind sir, until then i'm playing other pokemon hacks

Last edited:
    Back