• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Adventure! Release Thread (Vol 1 - ??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
Years
  • Like other people, Airconditioning is starting this new thread scanning recently manga came out in USA translated by VIZ. I mean Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Adventure!

He is scanning all chapters contained in vol 01, then send to me for clening them and looks like original book.

I´ll upload chapter per chapter, meanwhile go ahead with cleaning.

CREDITS:

Airconditioning (Scans provider)
    KazukiPP (Scan Clean, edition)

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Adventure! Release Thread (Vol 1 - ??)

Volume 01

Chapter 01 - In Search of The Legendary Pokémon Dialga!
    Chapter 02 - Hareta´s Very First Pokémon Battle!!
    Chapter 03 - The Mistery Boy, Jun
    Chapter 04 - Win With Teamwork
    Chapter 05 + extras- Find Munchlax!! NEW!

Well, that´s all guys. remember this manga only read right to left like the japanese version.

Enjoy.

PD: Don´t use them without our permisission and credit us if you put on your site

Volume 01 COMPLETE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Guau! Kazuki you're the best!
    this manga hasn't relation with PokeSpe, isn's it?

I was just going to point that out. Does anyone else think they named it, "Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventures" to try and make people think it has a connection with the "Pokemon Adventures" series? (Yes, I'm well aware these are two different mangas, but I'm paranoid enough to believe they're trying to hide the fact that the two aren't interconnected)

Himiko_Herosheme

Looking for all that is lost
    Years
  • Oh...Cool~!

i was going to buy this...I STILL ARE GOING TO get it....for my manga collection...

But i'll read it...for now....

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • Wow Kazuki you should get paid for this, you do the cleaning here, for me, for PokeSpe...xD

Thank you so much for scanning in this volume! Awesome stuff.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Yeah! The first chapter was awesome! It's so much better than DP Special (sadly, DP is the most boring Special saga so far)! I'm waiting for more. When is the next chapter expected to be released?

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Yay! Chapter 02 is up ^^.
    Thanks to all my fans in this forum [?]
    Remember, Airconditioning scanned all volume, I just edit and clean to up the quality as I do with all mangas in this forums.

Chapter 03 coming soon, tomorrow maybe, at this time or late xD.

PD: LG, I send to you chapter 1 of surf´s up cleaned ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Yeah! The first chapter was awesome! It's so much better than DP Special (sadly, DP is the most boring Special saga so far)! I'm waiting for more. When is the next chapter expected to be released?
    Where have you read DP Special?

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Where have you read DP Special?

I never did. I judge from Netkun's monthly updates. They say pretty much everything...

It's gotten more interesting lately, but it's not half as interesting as Red or Gold sagas (Yellow's one was boring, though)

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Chapter 03 is up! Jun appears and he remembers me Gold, he loves all girls around him, included Mitsumi but she knows how stop him xDDDD.

Chapter 04 soon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back