• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
    Going to give an early update for this week, as I've been informed that I could potentially be given less than an hour's notice for this kid to arrive either in the next few days or a week.

Right now we're in region #3, Hoenn. Right now I've mapped Slateport-Mauville-Verdanturf and done events for Slateport and Route 110.

Slateport will be rather empty since it's Winter, but you will see normal populations in the other places. For example, there are only empty tents in the market.

Overall it will be a very different and hopefully somewhat nostalgic feel compared to the Shinto Region.

Years
    Just a small graphical update, to show that as with Shinto you will be able to view your badges in Hoenn as well.

Confirming a few things: Wallace is still Champion of Hoenn, you will be able to battle Brendan, May, Wally and Steven.

Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Stupid question, but which link do I download from? There's like three. One says up to Gym 5, but the description says it's done? Am Psyduck lol.

Years
    Stupid question, but which link do I download from? There's like three. One says up to Gym 5, but the description says it's done? Am Psyduck lol.

Sorry it's a bit confusing, I was planning to merge files but we all ended up sick.

You'll need the first three. The first is the actual game, the second is a fix for a map error in the 4th gym. The third you really only need if you plan to have one of those Pokemon in your party before the next update.

Years
    End of the week update:

Easier to just show an image. The purple indicates 100% completion while the orange is mapped only, though mapping is the most time-consuming part IMO.

I expect to complete events in the orange area rather quickly and move on to the next segment. Currently, I am ahead of schedule.

Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Sorry it's a bit confusing, I was planning to merge files but we all ended up sick.

You'll need the first three. The first is the actual game, the second is a fix for a map error in the 4th gym. The third you really only need if you plan to have one of those Pokemon in your party before the next update.

Ahhh. Thanks~
    EDIT: Upon starting the game, I got this error "Script 'SpriteWindow_sprites' line 30: RuntimeError occured filename is nil"

Last edited:
    Years
    Mid-week update: Getting closer and closer to the finish line, so at this point the next release will contain the completed game.

Everything in western Hoenn except for the Lavaridge-Fallarbor-Meteor Falls area, is finished. I'll be mapping that area tomorrow and hopefully programming everything in by Friday night. I'm absolutely dreading Route 119 after doing Route 111, but that should be the last difficult piece as far as maps go.

As you can see, Battle Frontier is included! Do note, it is more like the anime's version. I think the Gyms in Shinto present enough of a challenge with their puzzles.

A few screenshots:
    Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    Hi there. I want to say both of you games are really awesome! Just a couple of questions pertaining to Electrum 2

1.Does the special Bulbasaur evolve or just it stays the same?
    2.I have a caught a Seedot but the a weird thing occur.I know that Seedot evolve at Lv14 but it evolve at Lv15.Is it normal for that to occur?

Thanks for answering my questions :)

Years
    Hi there. I want to say both of you games are really awesome! Just a couple of questions pertaining to Electrum 2

1.Does the special Bulbasaur evolve or just it stays the same?
    2.I have a caught a Seedot but the a weird thing occur.I know that Seedot evolve at Lv14 but it evolve at Lv15.Is it normal for that to occur?

Thanks for answering my questions :)

Thank you, that means a lot to me!

So the special Bulbasaur does stay the same, sort of like Spiky-eared Pichu.

I checked the internal data for Seedot and it is listed to evolve at Level 14 so I'm not sure what happened there exactly.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    Thank you, that means a lot to me!

So the special Bulbasaur does stay the same, sort of like Spiky-eared Pichu.

I checked the internal data for Seedot and it is listed to evolve at Level 14 so I'm not sure what happened there exactly.

I see.So what generation is Seedot moveset is based on? Because if its Gen 3,I can understand why it doesnt learn Razor Leaf.

Years
    I see.So what generation is Seedot moveset is based on? Because if its Gen 3,I can understand why it doesnt learn Razor Leaf.

All movesets are based on Gen 5, I didn't change any pre-existing data for them. Looks like Nuzleaf learns that move at level 1, so you'll need to use the Move Reminder in Astana City. As with all items, I can't recall where Heart Scale is, but you will be able to buy them in Port Batumi where the 8th gym is.

Back