• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    the only game that have this problem runtime error maybe something you have used caused this problem
    many players will not play this game cause of that problem like me 😭

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    the thing is the robot trainers and shadow tag electrode? since when electrode have shadow tag? lol

Years
  • the only game that have this problem runtime error maybe something you have used caused this problem
    many players will not play this game cause of that problem like me 😭

for me the solution was to transfer the saves from all the other pokemon fan games that i play to a folder that that i created and leave the saved games file empty....then the game started....

Years
  • the thing is the robot trainers and shadow tag electrode? since when electrode have shadow tag? lol

I used it as a placeholder for an ability I was going to implement but didn't figure a way to.

The ability was going to be called "Pressure Plate", and if you attempted to flee from Electrode, it would detonate anyways. Sort of like how Pursuit works, but with a land mine sort of theme.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi idk if this a problem but I can not go to Littleroot town like something invisible blocking me. Sorry for the trouble

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm having the same issue.

Edit: Also how do I get to the Red hook, Anna"s Retreat, and Weasel Island?

There also seem to a lot on unpassable tiles in most of Hoenn that I have played.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi idk if this a problem but I can not go to Littleroot town like something invisible blocking me. Sorry for the trouble

I'm having the same issue.

Edit: Also how do I get to the Red hook, Anna"s Retreat, and Weasel Island?

There also seem to a lot on unpassable tiles in most of Hoenn that I have played.

Can you guys tell me where/what tiles in particular so I can narrow them down? The tileset I have for Hoenn is very hard to look at because it has multiples of the same tiles for some reason, but if I know exactly where to look then I can resolve quicker.

Red Hook, Anna's Retreat and Weasel Island are on the map as some of my official "Easter Eggs" so good job finding that!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The tiles between the trees right in front of Littleroot meaning you can't get in for starters. I'm technically able to enter Littleroot but I am stopped one step in.

Mauville and route 117 have the vast majority of them, I don't know how to post a screenshot but for Mauville the southern section of the main road cant be walked on, the left side of the gym next to the trees has two such tiles. As for the right side, the grass next to the pokemon center is completely booked off as well as the row that has the little boy by Rydel cycles who says Rydel went to the orange islands. The blockage there is the entire row of the town except for the road.

Actually scratch all of that for Mauvile I think all of the tiles in Mauville might be like that with the exception of the grass in from of the flowers at the entrance to Mauville, the sole grass tile beside the Game Corner building, and the row of grass tiles on the northern side of the road. The same row as the Mauville town side is on.

ALSO very important to note is that you can pass through them left/right but not up/down.

As for Route 117, I'm going to break into three sections for my own sanity. The three sections will be daycare/twin lakes/Flower garden I am going east to west.

In the first section with the daycare, all of the southern grass is like this, also the daycare is like this too meaning if you step on the door you have to restart the game. the part with the lady and the berry patch you can't walk past the lady.

Of the lake section pretty much all of the grass is like this.

For the last part the flower garden section. the flower gardens cant be entered and a lot of the passage to Verdnturf is like this

I have yet to encounter any tiles like this besides the aforementioned Littleroot entrance.

Edit: corrected spelling/grammar.

Edit2: From what I can tell there are currently at least three Hoenn grass tiles used. Two tiles with two "tuffs" of grass one that works fine and one that is not fine, those two are identical in every other way. These are used on Mauvile, Route 117 and Littleroot town

The third tile with one "tuff" of grass I so far have not found any lookalikes of this one that doesn't work. These are on every other map with grass tiles like both sides of Route 104, Route 116, and Petalburg woods.

I hope this is helpful and I'm sorry for the long post!

Last edited:
    Years
  • https://i.imgur.com/Y3KnMLM.jpg The two titles i hope that will help you.

The tiles between the trees right in front of Littleroot meaning you can't get in for starters. I'm technically able to enter Littleroot but I am stopped one step in.

Mauville and route 117 have the vast majority of them, I don't know how to post a screenshot but for Mauville the southern section of the main road cant be walked on, the left side of the gym next to the trees has two such tiles. As for the right side, the grass next to the pokemon center is completely booked off as well as the row that has the little boy by Rydel cycles who says Rydel went to the orange islands. The blockage there is the entire row of the town except for the road.

Actually scratch all of that for Mauvile I think all of the tiles in Mauville might be like that with the exception of the grass in from of the flowers at the entrance to Mauville, the sole grass tile beside the Game Corner building, and the row of grass tiles on the northern side of the road. The same row as the Mauville town side is on.

ALSO very important to note is that you can pass through them left/right but not up/down.

As for Route 117, I'm going to break into three sections for my own sanity. The three sections will be daycare/twin lakes/Flower garden I am going east to west.

In the first section with the daycare, all of the southern grass is like this, also the daycare is like this too meaning if you step on the door you have to restart the game. the part with the lady and the berry patch you can't walk past the lady.

Of the lake section pretty much all of the grass is like this.

For the last part the flower garden section. the flower gardens cant be entered and a lot of the passage to Verdnturf is like this

I have yet to encounter any tiles like this besides the aforementioned Littleroot entrance.

Edit: corrected spelling/grammar.

Oh, wow!

Okay, I'm on the Littleroot map right now and I can see what you're talking about. Same for Mauville and 117, for whatever reason the different-patterned grass is impassable despite being cleared on its permissions to do so...

Just fixed Littleroot, working on the others now. Since these are map issues I can release an easy patch.

Thank you both for reporting these problems!

Years
  • A New Download has been added to the main page!

This will fix the map errors for Littleroot Town, Mauville City and Route 117.

Please do not keep yourself saved on these maps before you download and replace the files to ensure nothing weird happens.

Simply download the file and paste the new items into the Data Folder, replacing the old ones.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey pokemonbelch is the map fixing patch work for you it not working for me idk where Im going wrong.

Years
  • Hey pokemonbelch is the map fixing patch work for you it not working for me idk where Im going wrong.

Once you paste them into the Data folder everything should line up okay. Try going to Oldale's PC and coming back out, see if that helps since the maps are connected and maybe just need a reset.

Back