• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Elite Redux v1.6.1 [complete] — Unique Multi-Ability Difficulty Hack

darkyy92

Creator of [b]Pokemon Elite Redux[/b]
Years
  • Apologies if it's not the apt place to ask this, but is there any way to get a new invite for the discord server? The link isn't working for me.

Should be working now. Thanks for mentioning it!

Hello, local lurker here.

I wanted to do a living dex but the online dex only shows every pokemon, even different forms, and it's very confusing. Is it possible to add a 'View Pokedex Order' or something like that? One that only shows one version of a pokemon.

If you don't understand, please tell me. I'll try to explain further.

The dex is like it is, I have no control over that as it's done by someone else.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Is there any way to edit the game to include a way to sort Pokemon by Pokedex number in the PC? Sorting these Pokemon manually in every single romhack I play is a HASSLE

Years
    • Seen today
    In the new update, have the Megas associated with the newly-added abilities and moves been added into the game or no?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi there, sorry to bother you.
    The website dex and internal dex seem to be misaligned for lack of a better term. The main instance I've found of this is Appletun having Hyper Voice on the online dex and not the internal one, with no way to have Appletun have Hyper Voice in game.Just thought I'd let you know =)

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    The website dex and internal dex seem to be misaligned for lack of a better term. The main instance I've found of this is Appletun having Hyper Voice on the online dex and not the internal one, with no way to have Appletun have Hyper Voice in game.Just thought I'd let you know =)

Yeah i wanted to point out 2 things i noticed that are not aligned with the online dex, being Nidoking doesn't learn Seismic Punch upon evolving while the online dex says it should learn it (learns Wicked Blow as intended tho), and Eelektross should have as one of his innates Artillery while it has Acquatic, just wanted to point these things out i just started the game and so far its awesome!

darkyy92

Years
  • Is there any way to edit the game to include a way to sort Pokemon by Pokedex number in the PC? Sorting these Pokemon manually in every single romhack I play is a HASSLE

There is no way and it's not a priority either to implement this.
    But I'll consider your feedback for future patches.

In the new update, have the Megas associated with the newly-added abilities and moves been added into the game or no?

Most of the new Megas in the Dex are coming in the next update. This takes some more weeks tho.
    If you want to beta test, join the Discord and ping me @Darky > I'll give you Beta access then.

The Online Dex currently is always ahead of the public game - the Online Dex shows the current development status - the creator of this Dex, Ydarissep is working on that.
    Just look at the in-game dex for now, this one is always fully accurate for the version you're playing.

Yeah i wanted to point out 2 things i noticed that are not aligned with the online dex, being Nidoking doesn't learn Seismic Punch upon evolving while the online dex says it should learn it (learns Wicked Blow as intended tho), and Eelektross should have as one of his innates Artillery while it has Acquatic, just wanted to point these things out i just started the game and so far its awesome!

Same as my answer above - the Online Dex shows the current development status (this is getting changed soon).

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    There is no way and it's not a priority either to implement this.
    But I'll consider your feedback for future patches.

Most of the new Megas in the Dex are coming in the next update. This takes some more weeks tho.
    If you want to beta test, join the Discord and ping me @Darky > I'll give you Beta access then.

The Online Dex currently is always ahead of the public game - the Online Dex shows the current development status - the creator of this Dex, Ydarissep is working on that.
    Just look at the in-game dex for now, this one is always fully accurate for the version you're playing.

Same as my answer above - the Online Dex shows the current development status (this is getting changed soon).

Oh i see, thank you

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi, love the hack's concept. However, I'd like to know if there could be a way to keep the Ability/Innates "consistent" within evolutionary lines while using the Ability Randomizer/Innate Randomizer mode. That way, if you end up finding a Pokemon with really cool combinations of abilities, it's not randomized again when it evolves, you know ?

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello! I've been enjoying the rom so far, however, i would like to report that a Pelipper i had in my boxes randomly turned into a bad egg, i don't know exactly what caused this to trigger (i haven't been using hacks or messing with the game otherwise at all), or if it's a common occurrence, i just thought i'd let you know in case you happen to know of a solution or at least the cause of this glitch.

Edit: A second pokemon has turned into a bad egg, this one was a Pyukumuku that i hadn't really used at all.

Edit 2: The Latias that i caught, as well as what i assume to be one of the cap Pikachus that the trick master gives you, have also turned into bad eggs, strangely enough, i was able to hatch Latias' bad egg? One of the sprites for the cap Pikachus seems to be bugged as well in the PC.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Speaking of weird things, I noticed an error in the tutor menu. Namely, Charizard is unable to learn Draco Meteor via the tutor menu, despite being a Dragon-type.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Does anything weird happen if you play with the Difficulty on Ace mode but with the Level Cap on the higher Elite mode?

I don't want to fight trainers with Legendary Pokemon unless they have a canonical reason to own them, such as Giovanni using Mewtwo, Archie using Kyogre, Maxie using Groudon and Zinnia using Rayquaza. I hate Radical Red because several trainers use Legendaries that are completely wrong for their characters. Sure, it's a challenge but it's so random to have Blue throwing an Ultra Beast and a Primal Reversion at you, whilst also losing his Starter Pokemon, that all of the charm and authenticity is gone.

darkyy92

Years
  • Hi, love the hack's concept. However, I'd like to know if there could be a way to keep the Ability/Innates "consistent" within evolutionary lines while using the Ability Randomizer/Innate Randomizer mode. That way, if you end up finding a Pokemon with really cool combinations of abilities, it's not randomized again when it evolves, you know ?

We could do that for a future patch - but it's not a priority.

Hello! I've been enjoying the rom so far, however, i would like to report that a Pelipper i had in my boxes randomly turned into a bad egg, i don't know exactly what caused this to trigger (i haven't been using hacks or messing with the game otherwise at all), or if it's a common occurrence, i just thought i'd let you know in case you happen to know of a solution or at least the cause of this glitch.

Edit: A second pokemon has turned into a bad egg, this one was a Pyukumuku that i hadn't really used at all.

Edit 2: The Latias that i caught, as well as what i assume to be one of the cap Pikachus that the trick master gives you, have also turned into bad eggs, strangely enough, i was able to hatch Latias' bad egg? One of the sprites for the cap Pikachus seems to be bugged as well in the PC.

Thanks for the bug reports! The bad egg is known, but we still need to find the cause. We give our best to fix it.

Speaking of weird things, I noticed an error in the tutor menu. Namely, Charizard is unable to learn Draco Meteor via the tutor menu, despite being a Dragon-type.

Draco Meteor is a level-up (70) move for Charizard, not Tutor.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I've been really enjoying the game so far. But I have two suggestions for future updates:

1. Base Charizard's non-Innate abilities need to be revamped, specifically to make a Special Attack-based Charizard viable. Currently, a Charizard that maxes its Speed and Special Attack doesn't benefit from either Burnate, Aerialte, or Tough Claws. There's no Normal move that's worth running over Fire Blast and Heat Wave for Burnate; since Charizard is now Dragon-type instead of Flying-type, it doesn't get STAB from Normal-turned-Flying moves, and in any event Fire Blast and Heat Wave are still better than any Flying move; and lastly, a Special Attack-based Charizard gets ZERO benefit from Tough Claws, because the best Fire moves don't make contact. In effect, in a game based on Pokémon having four abilities, a Special Attack-based Charizard only gets benefits from three of them. Mega Evolution solves the issue slightly, but Charizard shouldn't have to Mega Evolve to solve the issue. I was very fond of Pyromancy, and I see no reason why Charizard cannot retain that ability when it evolves. Flaming Soul would also be ideal.

Yes Charizard is my favorite Pokémon, why do you ask?

2. More PC space. I am about to arrive at Lilycove and all 14 Boxes are full. Not much point in progressing further in a game that has a 100% catch rate if I can't actually catch any more Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    How powerful is Gastro Acid in this game? Can it only disable the main ability or the main ability and all of the innates?

Professor Stone

Hoenn League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    So the website is down? was really looking to play this after zwiggo released his video

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Am I missing something or why do I still need to teach HMs e.g. Cut to a pokemon before using it in the field?
    Are only Surf, Fly and Flash always usable?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Why does Eternal Flower Floette have the same BST as the other Floette forms in the ER Dex? It's meant to have unique stats because it can't evolve. Also I've noticed that none of the Flabébé line has anything but the red flower sprite (other than Eternal Floette).

Last edited:
    Back