• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nice, That's a good start. So I think the only issue like left is adding TMs if I'm not mistaken.

How's the mega evolution btw? Did you manage to work it out yet?

Anyways great work, I'm looking forward to your rom.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So it's ready for a release and also good job with the formes I have yet to get that working on my base yet can't wait for its release

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    Hey, I've been using this base for a hack and it's amazing. I'm totally floored by the quality.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has an updated .ini for this so I can edit pokemon in either Advancemap or PGE/Gen 3 suite? I'd love for players to be able to catch and use the newer pokemon.

Years
    I saw you said Pokemon not fainted by poison overworld, is it means DP effect or BW effect? If BW, can you tutorial me how to make that effect? I know how to make it into DP effect only, but I don't know how to make it into BW effect. And I haven't find any of that tutorial.
    This is the DP poison effect:
    F95D6: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    F962C: 01
    F9710: ZZ YY XX WW
    F977A: 01
    F9782: 01
    272DE3-272E05: 00
    2736C1: 6B 02
    2736C3-27374D: 00
    5ECF5D-5ECF6A: 00
    WWXXYYZZ: the hex of the sentence which you want.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Very good job, some very minor error in text (typos) like in regenerator should be "healed" not "healad" and in magician should be "steals" not "stels", I hope you can finish this project. Peace.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I dont think you should even though the move really sucks because If youre trying to keep the base similar to the latest generation of pokemon games then you should keep bullet seed otherwise you can take it off its all based upon your prefrence

Back