• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
  • LC is not that kind of person(I think). Besides, there is nothing to do with technology, the tutorial exist and you just need to spend some patience on it. Also patch or whatever resource is fine as long as you didn't abuse it in the wrong way, like taking something private without any permission.
    I guess you are Chinese, are you a player of the Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0EX?

Years
  • I think you should stop to make advertisement about your hack, I don't see a point it is best game. We usually respect a good author because his or her manner, not the time their spent. If you get complained, probably haters, or worse you did something really bad. Also improve you grammar, sick to read them~_~
    According to your grammar, I guess you are exactly come from the Chinese tieba, I know if use too many patches, it is unacceptable in Chinese tieba. Do you know the EVE? He has used a lot of patches in his game, then someone said use other people's resource is not good, then he has cancelled all of patches and start it over by himself. Nowadays, he still doesn't released his game yet, although he has spent 2 years on the hack. When I used LC'S patch, I spent 4 months only. One of the UCLA's girl suggested me I should ignore someone in tieba, still keep my ideas to renew the Pokemon hack. In another countries, none of people argue with the patches.

Starfall321

OnePunchStarfall
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    According to your grammar, I guess you are exactly come from the Chinese tieba, I know if use too many patches, it is unacceptable in Chinese tieba. Do you know the EVE? He has used a lot of patches in his game, then someone said use other people's resource is not good, then he has cancelled all of patches and start it over by himself. Nowadays, he still doesn't released his game yet, although he has spent 2 years on the hack. When I used LC'S patch, I spent 4 months only. One of the UCLA's girl suggested me I should ignore someone in tieba, still keep my ideas to renew the Pokemon hack. In another countries, none of people argue with the patches.

Nope, I come from MARS:) and I never play any hack from Chinese. I believe public "resource" should never be "not good". Also people never argue doesn't mean they like it or even they know nothing about the truth.

*I guess I should stop argue with you. Pretty pointless unless you learn from your mistake.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I'm sorry for asking this question and I know most creators of rombases don't like to be asked this question me included but do you have a release date for the theta Emerald ex to be released?

Anifaqua

I do art, I think.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    I'm sorry for asking this question and I know most creators of rombases don't like to be asked this question me included but do you have a release date for the theta Emerald ex to be released?
    Oh my god dude you're just going to aggravate him. He already said it may come out before Pokemon Go

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • Pokémon Go has NOT been released yet. I will only consider it released when it is released WORLDWIDE. Until then, everyone has to wait longer for Theta Emerald to be released.

Also, just to let everyone know, I've been secretly extending the deadline for every person who says either of these phrases:
    1. When is the release date for Emerald 721/Theta Emerald?
    2. Will you add Gen 7 Pokémon to the game?

So, for every person who asks one of those questions, or any variation of those phrases, I will extend the deadline by 1 day. So please be patient, and stop asking :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Pokémon Go has NOT been released yet. I will only consider it released when it is released WORLDWIDE. Until then, everyone has to wait longer for Theta Emerald to be released.

Also, just to let everyone know, I've been secretly extending the deadline for every person who says either of these phrases:

So, for every person who asks one of those questions, or any variation of those phrases, I will extend the deadline by 1 day. So please be patient, and stop asking :)

Deleted because of the toxicity.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, everybody, these features are LC said before, so if someone want to ask, please look at these carefully first, thanks a lot.
    It's a Torchic...with the ability Protean! That is right, a brand new project has started, called Emerald 721(It means no gen 7 Pokemon in the theta emerald EX). Features are as follows as of 1/10/2016:
    All Pokémon are available, along with formes and male/female formes
    All abilities as of OR/AS are in the game
    All moves as of OR/AS are in the game
    New Evolution Methods
    Fairy-type
    Physical/Special Split
    Running indoors
    Pokémon don't faint from poison in the overworld
    Gain EXP from catching a Pokemon
    EVs are now 252 per stat
    Reusable TMs
    Extended Hoenn Dex to 211
    Day/Night System
    And other little tidbits!

so it is clearly said the theta emerald EX is count to the ORAS, not Sun and Moon, so please do not ask him anything about gen 7 again, thanks a lot

Anifaqua

I do art, I think.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Pokémon Go has NOT been released yet. I will only consider it released when it is released WORLDWIDE. Until then, everyone has to wait longer for Theta Emerald to be released.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    I found a bug in the theta beta, The pokeball's seem to be infinite, or don't seem to count down if one is used.

Back