• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Genesis [Beta 2.1]

Years
  • Well the cheats I wanted to use don't work and that was rare candies and master balls. I never liked grinding much in games so if I can do something to make my experience more enjoyable those are the two cheats I would use.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well the cheats I wanted to use don't work and that was rare candies and master balls. I never liked grinding much in games so if I can do something to make my experience more enjoyable those are the two cheats I would use.

*Gasp* CHEATER!..Have you no shame?! Lol na, it is a shame that the codes dont work though. Oh well, I guess we're going to have to do things the old fashion way. Thank God for the fast foward button 👍

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2020
    Been waiting for Beta 2.0 to be released and putting off playing the last version, so excited to finally play this!

Though, anyone got an idea where I can find a documentation of this rom hack? I always tend to plan my team out first before playing. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Thanks mate! I updated the evolution method to how it was in gen 4.
    Kirlia -> Gardevoir at level 30 if female
    Kirlia -> Gallade via Dawn Stone if male

That's great man!! It makes a lot more sense that way!! I already have my team mostly set up with gardevoir, blaziken, metagross, blastoise and honchkrow. But i just want to know if you added Porygon-Z or not, because that is my favorite gen 4 mon and i wanna add it to my team.

Again, thank you so much for all the hard work and dedication you put in this romhack!!

Years
  • Ive been using cheats just to make sure i guarantee using some i love pokes like marill, i cheat code like 5k expi, catch rate 100% and mostly the poketweet app from playstore thats all i also want another code like 1hit its not good use tho cuz you wont enjoy the game btw the level curve and tiles was so good ☺️

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hey

First of all, I'm really enjoying this Rom hack!

Second, I'm having trouble evolving my Eevee to Umbreon, isn't it supposed to be by friendship at night?
    According to the lady in Verdanturf Town he adores me, but he doesn't evolve

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well the cheats I wanted to use don't work and that was rare candies and master balls. I never liked grinding much in games so if I can do something to make my experience more enjoyable those are the two cheats I would use.

Check your inbox

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey

First of all, I'm really enjoying this Rom hack!

Second, I'm having trouble evolving my Eevee to Umbreon, isn't it supposed to be by friendship at night?
    According to the lady in Verdanturf Town he adores me, but he doesn't evolve

Eevee will evolve into Umbreon vis Moon Stone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    That's great man!! It makes a lot more sense that way!! I already have my team mostly set up with gardevoir, blaziken, metagross, blastoise and honchkrow. But i just want to know if you added Porygon-Z or not, because that is my favorite gen 4 mon and i wanna add it to my team.

Again, thank you so much for all the hard work and dedication you put in this romhack!!

Hey mate! Sorry I missed your comment before. Porygon-Z is not in the current beta, but it's a Pokemon I'm a big fan of, so it could be added in a future release for sure!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hey mate! Sorry I missed your comment before. Porygon-Z is not in the current beta, but it's a Pokemon I'm a big fan of, so it could be added in a future release for sure!

Aww darn. Anyway thank you so so much for giving us emerald genesis. It's genuinely helping me cope with the dark times we're all going through. I mean it when I say that out of all the emerald hacks I've tried yours stands tall above the rest and delivers imo the ultimate emerald experience!! 😃😃😃

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Aww darn. Anyway thank you so so much for giving us emerald genesis. It's genuinely helping me cope with the dark times we're all going through. I mean it when I say that out of all the emerald hacks I've tried yours stands tall above the rest and delivers imo the ultimate emerald experience!! 😃😃😃

I really appreciate that mate. I hope it can give you a good distraction through all the uncertainty at the moment.

Update: The guide I planned on writing for beta 2 is still in the works, I'm just in the process of exporting the movesets of every single Pokemon right now, which isn't fun to say the least.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Couple of answers for ya
    1) The game is complete aside from events for 2 legendaries that will be included in a future release along with some gen 4-6 abilities and some other small changes.
    2) So only abilities from up until gen 3 are in this version of the game. However some Pokemon were given a second ability if it made sense. For example, all of the starters got second abilities (eg. Torchic line with Speed Boost and Totodile line with Rough Skin).

I hope these answered your questions!

where can i find items like magmarizar, electrizer, reaper cloth, razor fang etc? im trying to complete the pokedex

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    Loving these Emerald hacks. Played various hacks including Theta Emerald EX a while ago and then Renev, although the later was too buggy for me, EX worked fine. Don't care too much for newer gen pokemon anyway. This one looks promising.
    Something I haven't seen yet but would be cool, is if you could have Brendan/May as a companion that follows you around instead of a rival--They could spruce up the story a bit, have their own set of Pokemon, fight in double battles with you, etc. That's probably a bit much, though, as I don't know how difficult that would be to implement, just my thoughts(Ignore if dumb). Anyway, thanks for this hack. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Loving these Emerald hacks. Played various hacks including Theta Emerald EX a while ago and then Renev, although the later was too buggy for me, EX worked fine. Don't care too much for newer gen pokemon anyway. This one looks promising.
    Something I haven't seen yet but would be cool, is if you could have Brendan/May as a companion that follows you around instead of a rival--They could spruce up the story a bit, have their own set of Pokemon, fight in double battles with you, etc. That's probably a bit much, though, as I don't know how difficult that would be to implement, just my thoughts(Ignore if dumb). Anyway, thanks for this hack. :P

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback mate! I'm also super interested in double battles with rivals and other characters throughout the story, that's something I'll be working on in the future for sure!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Is drain punch in the game? I would really love to use it for my lucario.

And how to evolve feebas in this one?

Back