• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Genesis [Beta 2.1]

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hey i just wanna say i appreciate you and every rom hacker that has made games for the public. I know it can get overwhelming, especially if you dont have help or if your dealing with obnoxious fans/trolls *coughs, morons, cough*

But this little message is to let you, and every other hacker, know that you guys are amazing. Keep up the awesome work you guys do. Never turn your passion into what may seem like a job or chore. Dont ever let anyone pressure you into doing what you dont want, dont ever let anyone rush you(perfection takes time ;)...and most importantly dont EVER let anyone rain on your parade. You guys keep shining and doing what you do best as long as you have the motivation and passion for it :)

-Share this message.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Thank you! now I can have a Magmotar in my team. I'm also really enjoying the hack and Im really looking forward for the next update!

Good to hear! I do think it's worth pointing out though that due to some of the things implemented in Beta 2, I would HIGHLY recommend starting the game over once that comes out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Beta 2.0 Is out!
    I appreciate everyone's patience in waiting for the update, I hope it can live up to your expectations. As always, if you find any bugs or oddities, don't hesitate to let me know either here, or in my discord server.

Note: Updated documentation for Beta 2.0 will be released in the coming days as I didn't want to keep people waiting any longer on the release!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    It's out! Now I'm just gonna wait for the documentation, very interested what all the changes are in beta 2.0.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Can you please make this a .gba or a .cia file? I really don't want to have to go through the trouble of patching the game. Otherwise, great job! Keep up the good work!

That is:
    A) Illegal
    B) Not compliant with Pokecommunity's terms of service

Aside from that, thanks for the kind words about the hack. I hope you are able to play in the end.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    can I know the changelog?
    Beta 2 introduces a fully functional Day/Night System, a Dex Nav feature, Some improved tilesets, 15 new abilities, 8 new moves, 3 new events, 3 new Pokemon and fixes for the vast majority of the bugs that plagued Beta 1.0 and 1.1.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    Someone asked me if there was cheats available for this rom hack. I didn't really know how to answer that since I only just started the series. So I came here to see if you knew the answer. Great game so far. Love the beginning where there's a secret place in litterout town

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Someone asked me if there was cheats available for this rom hack. I didn't really know how to answer that since I only just started the series. So I came here to see if you knew the answer. Great game so far. Love the beginning where there's a secret place in litterout town

I actually have no idea tbh. When I was making the hack I never really thought about cheats. I'm assuming that attempting to use the vanilla emerald cheats could cause some nasty bugs, but who knows. Hope whoever wanted to know finds their answer regardless!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

I tried, i think you have to have a clean emerald 1.0 rom to enable cheats, but i can't seem to find the 1.0v anywhere :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hey Hillsy!!

Just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this phenomenal romhack of my favorite pokemon game of all time! In these tough times of quarantine, I honestly cannot wait to play beta 2.

I just have one small question however. Is Porygon-Z obtainable in this version?? Please let me know.

Thanks again man for this masterpiece of a romhack, emerald genesis will definitely be a silver lining for me in these dark times.

Cheers!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Cheats don't work period, I already tested this out.
    Well actually there are a "few." So far ive found the pokemon modifier code for all 386 pokemon and pokrus code. They work.
    I think its against the rules to share the link to the sites where i found them, but if there's away i can share without breaking the rules i'd be happy to.

Back